Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:10 pm
* heyo people.....what did i miss?*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:11 pm
The results of today's Genin exam are in. Congratulations to:

Swimmer San, panda-shinobi, cherryblossom_chan, Rum the Bottlemail, and Cybercoin! You are all now Genin! Know this, as Genin you will be expected to go above what the graduate students have to do. You will not only have to take the tests and progress like before, but you will have a few new responsibilities. Those are (1) Recruiting new Academy students (2) Helping me teach the Graduate Students (3) Answering graduate students' questions (4) Doing a periodic mission which will be decided as needed.

To those of you that failed, remember this. A shinobi must read underneath the underneath. This Genin exam was an information gathering one. I didn't give it to you to guess an answer, I gave you the answers in the exam. . . you simply had to find them. You will have another chance to take the Genin exam on Friday, but until then you cannot take any tests Lesson 6 and beyond. You will be assigned on information gathering missions to various websites to learn as much about Naruto as you can. After each mission you will report back to me with whatever information you gathered. I will turn you into a true shinobi this way. Good luck to all of you!  

RavenCpu

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:14 pm
Lesson 6 will be posted here shortly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:16 pm
TheFullMetalAlchemist

heh, i was gonna do that for the Fighter's guild. Give them something to wear as a symbol or something, but it does cost us money to do these things for others.

If you wish to join, please read page one of the academy. It will tell you everything that you need to know.  

RavenCpu

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:18 pm
I hope I pass  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:21 pm
TheFullMetalAlchemist
RavenCpu
Fluxion.
Well if you do plan on giving out headbands you should make a list on who gets one first then second ect.

I'm not saying that I'm going to do that. I was just saying that's something I may do in the future, but not sure. But, even if I was to do it I'm not going to make a list. That would just make people sit around and wait for theirs. I would randomly give it to people probably based on their level and such.
heh, i was gonna do that for the Fighter's guild. Give them something to wear as a symbol or something, but it does cost us money to do these things for others.

yea  

Ish Teh Fag0t

Akatsuki Yamato

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:32 pm
RavenCpu
TheFullMetalAlchemist

If you wish to join, please read page one of the academy. It will tell you everything that you need to know.
Ok dude can we talk on aim for the for the tests. i can do lesson 1 shortly i can do these things fast but im also doing things for my guild so it would help if we could do this over aim because my PM system is messed up it wont let me accept pms and it's on accept pm's from everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:38 pm
Sure, that's fine. I'll sign on.  

RavenCpu

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:39 pm
Lesson 6

There are nine known Jinchuuriks in the world. Thus far though, only two have
been introduced: (1) The nine-tails and (2) The one-tail. The nine-tails is known
as Uzumaki Naruto. The 4th Hokage performed a sealing technique on a monster fox
and used Naruto's body as a holding container for it. He then placed a seal on
Naruto's stomach to not only seal the kyubi, but to allow Naruto to make use of
the kyubi's chakra. The sealing system consists of two four-season seals from an
eight astronomical sealing system. At first, it was hard for Naruto to use this
special chakra, but under the supervision of Jiraiya he was eventually able to
use it at his will. The nine-tails chakra that Naruto uses is a very unique
chakra. It completely changes Naruto in every aspect. Physically, his bone
structure changes slightly, his eyes change to those similar to a cat, and his
fingernails/toenails grow similar to claws. Besides the physical changes, the
chakra gives Naruto enormous power. He is able to achieve unrealistic speeds,
becomes incredibly limber, power raises beyond the level of a Jounin, and has the
ability to instantly heal. . . meaning that as long as he has the will to fight,
he won't lose. The other Jinchuurik, Gaara of the desert, has a completely
different advantage. Before he was even born, his father infused a demon raccoon
known as Shukaku into him. So technically, he was a monster at birth. He killed
his mother and became a very feared person in his country. Shukaku is a sand-type
demon, meaning that Gaara uses sand based attacks. He is able to control and
manipulate sand in any way he can possibly think. Also, the sand acts as a
perfect defense. If Gaara is attacked without knowing it, the sand will
automatically defend him without his consent. So, unless the enemy has ridiculous
speed, chances are Gaara would not be harmed. The downside of Shukaku is that it
slowly takes over the user's mind. When the user falls asleep, he leaves his mind
vulnerable and Shukaku slowly takes over. This leads to a severe case of insomnia
that, in itself, leads to character changes in Gaara. This causes Gaara to slowly
grow more and more unstable to the point of being a simple killing machine. The
other 7 jinchuurik's are unknown at this time so a lesson later on will be
designed to explain them as they appear.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:42 pm
wasn't there another seal that Jaraiya released. The one that had 5 elements?  

MixedUp92

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:49 pm
Punk525
wasn't there another seal that Jaraiya released. The one that had 5 elements?

The one Orochimaru gave him?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:54 pm
heyo.....im almost on getting a ninja headband thing...i noly need like 2k or 1k...w/e...  

cherryblossom_chan

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:56 pm
nice good luck  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:57 pm
Punk525
nice good luck
thanks whee ...i just became a genin * all happy*  

cherryblossom_chan

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:58 pm
Naruto volume 6 was released were i live and i got it! ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games