Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:23 pm
she looked at him and smiled"are you happy or sasd or angry"she paused and looked at the first pup"what should we name them slighter I like the names Artemis, and maybe Larka for the girl what do you think?" she waited for him to answer  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:27 pm
He nodded 'Ummm...Sure' EH said has he licked them "and how about Juda for the other one." he ask.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:29 pm
she smiled "how about artemis,larka,and jaden? is that ok ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:31 pm
He rolled is eyes "oh ok, hy not." hE said.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:37 pm
she laughed at him"dont be so grumpy!your a father now. are you happy?" she asked quietly suddenlya flame grew on the dry leaves under her and she yelped surprized the flames grew quickly and she howled with terror "grab the pups!" she yelled as she grabbed one and ran out of the cave  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:40 pm
He sighed and picked up both pups and took them out and laye dthem down next to her and went back inside to sit by the falmes  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:44 pm
she growled irritably"I hope you get singed"the sighed"looks like your son is a little pyro"she said looking down at jaden"I wonder what kind of powers they have, I mean with your powers and mine who knows what they have"she said  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:47 pm
"yeah who know what kid of powers they have" he said has he ayed down netx to teh fire.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:50 pm
she walked back in carrying the pups"are you ok ,slighter? talk to me"she said as she layed down next to him and licked his muzzle  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:52 pm
"Im just...Not in the mood right now." he said has he kept starign into the blazes.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:54 pm
"slighter you need to talk to me.....please"she pleaded with him  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:56 pm
He shook is head "I just need time to myself tats all...." He said has he looked at her and nudged her smilling.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:59 pm
"do you not love me slighter? is that it? I need you slighter, talk to me"she said whining softly and licking the pups  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:01 pm
"Ofcource i love you" HE smilled has he licked her muzzle. "But i just need time to think thats all."  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:04 pm
"think about what?!" the strain in her voice was almost desperate  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games