Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:13 pm
>black humphed and rolle her eyes, closing them lightly before opening them once again and blinking watching them [i[ if only they knew..they should wait longer..they'll prolyl both fall in.just a matter of time the sun was out and it was kinda hot out, the snow was slushy  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:19 pm
Jeckt was close to the place where he fell in when he turned and looked at black."Whatever, It's your choice not to talk, or to join us." Jeckt started to walk off when the ice cracked and his foot fell in. "not this time." he said and leaped on to the shore "made it!"  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:15 pm
Black laughed a bit as his foot fell in. Sitting up she began to walk to hte lake. once tehre she clawed at the edge of it, making a small hole, then she chewed on the ice until the hole was bigger. once seh thoguht it was big enough she began to lap the water. When her thirst was quenched she sat down and licked her chops. She wrapped ehr tail around her back paws as she licked her front left paw, the other supporting her as her ears twitched stimutaniously at noises.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:03 pm
Jeckt went over to the same hole. "thanks i was pritty thursty." Jeckt said as he lapped up some water.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:03 pm
Jeckt leaned a little too far and dunked his head into the water but caught himself from falling to far in. "Geez! Whay does that kep happening?" Jeckt said  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:11 pm
wolfythegreat
Jeckt leaned a little too far and dunked his head into the water but caught himself from falling to far in. "Geez! Whay does that kep happening?" Jeckt said
she trotted slowly over to the lake and thrust her paw deep into the snow breaking the ice and lowering her haed to lap up some of the cold water, noticing jekct she laughs slightly at him" you get into a lot of trouble with ice dont you?"  

Aubrianna

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:17 pm
"First time around frozen lakes!" Jeckt stated "i've always lived in warm places!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:25 pm
wolfythegreat
"First time around frozen lakes!" Jeckt stated "i've always lived in warm places!"
looking up " really where?"  

Aubrianna

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:28 pm
"i'm not too sure!" Jeckt said as he looked up at her, "i was traveling with some humans and got droped off here! I use to live in the south...or that's what i think they called it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:32 pm
wolfythegreat
"i'm not too sure!" Jeckt said as he looked up at her, "i was traveling with some humans and got droped off here! I use to live in the south...or that's what i think they called it..."
looking at him strangely"so your not a wild wolf, your a common dog?gone wild dog? I guess that cool..." walks over and digs a hole in the snow down to the dirt and lays down

((((sryy i g2g))))  

Aubrianna

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:36 pm
Aubrianna
wolfythegreat
looking at him strangely"so your not a wild wolf, your a common dog?gone wild dog? I guess that cool..." walks over and digs a hole in the snow down to the dirt and lays down

"Well sort of...i grew up in the wild...full wolf but then i was captured last year then abandoned..." Jeckt said.
((((OK))))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:01 pm
Black grrowled softly as Jeckt came up and lapped the water from thw hole she had made in the ice. SHe abruplty turned aroudna nd walked off to the edge of the woods where she oncec again laid down and curled into a ball. Her glowing, gleaming, red eyes watching, silently, at all the things around her. her ears twitching to sounds, as well as her whiskers once a a while. very little did she blink and when she did itw as not noticable at all.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:44 pm
"Ummmm Sorry?" Jeckt said to black.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:54 pm
>she started at him for a while before turning her attention back out to the lajke<  

Babe_In_Black1881

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:02 pm
"Hey lighten up! It's almost winter! How can you be so grumpy?" Jeckt said with a laugh.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games