Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reginos Ragdoll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:15 am
NAME:Michelle
APPEARANCE: 5'7",Brown eyes(sometimes flashes red,I dunno why),Tan skin,Long black hair...
MUSIC:Anything that sounds good to me...
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet,Anime,Manga,paganism,Poetry,Art,Hanging out,Video games,The night,The moon...
RELIGION: Vodou/Wicca
PERSONALITY: Silly,Crazy
LIKES:Anything sweet,My stuffed animals,Real animals,The color pink,black,blue,purple,and green.DDR arcade game...
DISLIKES: Close minded people,Racism...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:41 am
LoneMistress
APPEARANCE: 5'7",Brown eyes(sometimes flashes red,I dunno why),Tan skin,Long black hair...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet,Anime,Manga,paganism,Poetry,Art,Hanging out,Video games,The night,The moon...
LIKES:Anything sweet,My stuffed animals,Real animals,The color pink,black,blue,purple,and green.DDR arcade game...
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*  

Dearest Darling`

Reginos Ragdoll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:43 am
deadly_demon
LoneMistress
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*
thanks biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:21 am
NAME:Lawrence Anthony V. Alcantara
APPEARANCE: i look human...
MUSIC:goth rock, rock, oldies love songs
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet,Anime,gnosticism,Poetry,party, The night,The moon, fire, ice, necromancy
RELIGION: Gonsticism
PERSONALITY: unpredictable yet sweet and caring, also has an open ear
DISLIKES: Close minded people  

lawrence620

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:48 am
lawrence620
NAME:Lawrence Anthony V. Alcantara
APPEARANCE: i look human...
MUSIC:goth rock, rock, oldies love songs
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet,Anime,gnosticism,Poetry,party, The night,The moon, fire, ice, necromancy
RELIGION: Gonsticism
PERSONALITY: unpredictable yet sweet and caring, also has an open ear
DISLIKES: Close minded people

welcome to the guild, Have some cookies *points to table-o-cookies.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:25 am
NAME: Eve
APPEARANCE: 5'6,shoulderlong black hair, green eyes(when im sad they turn blue)
FAV. BANDS: The Cure,Pink Turns Blue, Voodoo Church, The Last Days Of Jesus, Antiworld, Frank The Baptist, Goetterdaemmerung, Human Disease, Sleeping Children, Placebo, Garbage, David Bowie, Bloody Dead&Sexy, Ordeal By Fire, Reptyle, Frankentein, Hatesex, Jaquy b***h, Katzenjammer Kabarett, Bella Morte, Cold, Eat Your Make Up, Mephisto Walz, Eva O, Deadchovsky, Astrovamps, Rome Burns, Scarlet's Remain, Devilsih Presley, Cinema Strange
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music,reading,poetry.manga
PERSONALITY: sarcastic,cynical,daydreamer
LIKES/DISLIKES:
likes:buttons,band shirts,order cds, penguins,pandas,sweets
dislikes:anything i dont know...chrchr BARBIEGIRLS domokun  

MrsStyx

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:28 am
MrsStyx
NAME: Eve
APPEARANCE: 5'6,shoulderlong black hair, green eyes(when im sad they turn blue)
FAV. BANDS: The Cure,Pink Turns Blue, Voodoo Church, The Last Days Of Jesus, Antiworld, Frank The Baptist, Goetterdaemmerung, Human Disease, Sleeping Children, Placebo, Garbage, David Bowie, Bloody Dead&Sexy, Ordeal By Fire, Reptyle, Frankentein, Hatesex, Jaquy b***h, Katzenjammer Kabarett, Bella Morte, Cold, Eat Your Make Up, Mephisto Walz, Eva O, Deadchovsky, Astrovamps, Rome Burns, Scarlet's Remain, Devilsih Presley, Cinema Strange
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music,reading,poetry.manga
PERSONALITY: sarcastic,cynical,daydreamer
LIKES/DISLIKES:
likes:buttons,band shirts,order cds, penguins,pandas,sweets
dislikes:anything i dont know...chrchr BARBIEGIRLS domokun

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* Have fun and enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:30 am
*grabs some cookies* thanks for welcome heart
i love it here 4laugh  

MrsStyx

Mage Stanager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:16 am
Greetings everyone. As much as I'd rather not fill in a form to tell you about myself..I suppose it would make things a lot easier in the long run. Well..Here goes..

Name: I'd rather go by Mage. It just makes everything easier that way.

Favorite Bands: My musical tastes are rather diverse. Alice Cooper, Guns 'N Roses, Rolling Stones, Queen, Black Sabbath, Gackt, Malice Mizer(before they split up), Moi Dix Mois, Mozart(Yes, that's right, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the classical composer)..and various others.

Relationship Status: Met a guy and trying to get to know him better. Potential relationship in the works..I still don't know if he's my type..So..I guess I'm taken.

Hobbies / Interests: My hobbies include drawing, roleplay and researching information online. I enjoy reading as well as writing. My interests include but are not limited to: Otherkin, Real Vampires(HLVs..because I've not heard of there being real immortal vampires), Psychic abilities, the Paranormal in general, I guess, Alchemy, History, Falconry...

Personality: Quiet, enigmatic, may not add anything to a conversation if she feels she has nothing valuable to add. When she gets hyper, she can be rather extroverted and outgoing and more willing to do something ridiculous, instead of being her normal, restrained, introverted self.

Pet Peeves: Netspeak/Chatspeak, Closed minded and rude people,

Likes/Dislikes:

- Likes: Gryphons, Vampire lore, Unicorns, Dragons, Poetry, Gackt, Sushi, Bubble Tea, Pocky, Velvet, Silk, Velours, Green Tea, Books, Dogs, Styles of clothing from France 1700s-early 1900s, Swords/Weapons, Falcons, Eagles, Plush Toys, Incense, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Crystals, Learning new things..I could add more, but I'm not really in the mood to do so at the moment. sweatdrop

- Dislikes: How expensive cool looking clothing is, garlic(I seriously dislike the stuff. I think that it tastes horrible.), Evanessence, war, mathematics, homework, failing, not understanding things..I can't really think of anything else at present time..I may add to this later.

Reason For Joining: I joined this guild in the hopes of finding intelligent conversations in a friendly environment with people who share my interests and possibly something in common with me. I hope that in my time spent here that I shall learn new things as well as possibly share what things I do know with others.

..And I have no idea why I used two colors on my form..Ah well..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:03 am
Hey all

NAME: 876... but you can call me number b***h..
APPEARANCE: Made largely out of titanium plates.
FAV. BANDS: Acid Bath, Fantomas, Skinny Puppy
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Engaged
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Programming, writing, playing guitar & piano
PERSONALITY: This sort of thing could never be summed up in one line, even if I was that chick who nominated herself for goth goose.
PET PEEVES: wasting time... hang on.. *sigh*
LIKES/DISLIKES: Trying to understand most things I dislike to the point where I can understand them and stop hating things unnecessarily.

It's not working.

REASON FOR JOINING: Every day, I ask myself the same thing.. there's gotta be at least one more absurdist philosopher around here...  

pond876

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:40 am
*welcomes our two newest members with baskets of cookies* Welcome to the guild. Feel free to poke around and comment where you wish.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:20 am
NAME: Dane, short for Danielle. Or just ODT would do.
APPEARANCE: Um...5'2", dark brown hair (dyed black but it fades >.<) which is naturally blonde *shudder* Generally in jeans but I don't own anything yet that I'd LIKE to.
FAV. BANDS: Within Temptation, Faith and the Muse, Cruxshadows, After Forever, Sirenia, London After Midnight (In no particular order, although WT will always be my first choice)
SEXUALITY: Female. Not remotely attracted to anyone of either gender. Probably not gay.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Assuming you mean boy/girlfriend status, single. No one I know likes the 'goth' freak.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, stuff, reading, stuff, RP, stuff, etc...
PERSONALITY: Frequent mood swings >.> Can be totally hyper and insane though.
PET PEEVES: N00bs, people who can't (or won't) tell the difference between newbs and n00bs, rap, pop, teen fashion in general...
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Like: Marshmallows, WT, anime, velvet, satin, lace, spiderwebs (they're so purdy, especially when wet) , warm beds in the middle of thunderstorms smile And mustn't forget this...classic...Shane Warne's wife, on the "Celebrity Spelling Bee", spelt "phlegm" as "flem" and was surprised when she was wrong.
Dislike: All the pet peeves, pink, elitists, actually...people in general. In general, not everyone! I mean those teens that go prancing around flashing 90% of their body and thinking they're cool. And like music only because it's in the Top 40, or whatever it is.
People spelling "maybe" as "mabby".
REASON FOR JOINING: 1) I wanted to be a part of a guild, 2) this one looked awesome (2 is the main reason), 3) This was practically the only one that didn't have specific and rigid rules as to what I had to be in order to join. And 4) I figured I might be able to find some new friends as well.

AzaleaFlowers

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:17 am
Oddment~Dane~Tweak
NAME: Dane, short for Danielle. Or just ODT would do.
APPEARANCE: Um...5'2", dark brown hair (dyed black but it fades >.<) which is naturally blonde *shudder* Generally in jeans but I don't own anything yet that I'd LIKE to.
FAV. BANDS: Within Temptation, Faith and the Muse, Cruxshadows, After Forever, Sirenia, London After Midnight (In no particular order, although WT will always be my first choice)
SEXUALITY: Female. Not remotely attracted to anyone of either gender. Probably not gay.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Assuming you mean boy/girlfriend status, single. No one I know likes the 'goth' freak.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, stuff, reading, stuff, RP, stuff, etc...
PERSONALITY: Frequent mood swings >.> Can be totally hyper and insane though.
PET PEEVES: N00bs, people who can't (or won't) tell the difference between newbs and n00bs, rap, pop, teen fashion in general...
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Like: Marshmallows, WT, anime, velvet, satin, lace, spiderwebs (they're so purdy, especially when wet) , warm beds in the middle of thunderstorms smile And mustn't forget this...classic...Shane Warne's wife, on the "Celebrity Spelling Bee", spelt "phlegm" as "flem" and was surprised when she was wrong.
Dislike: All the pet peeves, pink, elitists, actually...people in general. In general, not everyone! I mean those teens that go prancing around flashing 90% of their body and thinking they're cool. And like music only because it's in the Top 40, or whatever it is.
People spelling "maybe" as "mabby".
REASON FOR JOINING: 1) I wanted to be a part of a guild, 2) this one looked awesome (2 is the main reason), 3) This was practically the only one that didn't have specific and rigid rules as to what I had to be in order to join. And 4) I figured I might be able to find some new friends as well.
Welcome to the guild *passes out welcome cookies* most of the regulars (who, by all accounts ar irregular)are very nice people hope we don't scare you too much and enjoy being in our fair guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:17 pm
NAME: Angelena Mari Christian ( Oh my parents are funny...)
APPEARANCE: 5' 3 3/4", long dark brown/ black hair, brown eyes, tannish skin...I'm mostly German and chinese, though I look more german than asian.
FAV. BANDS: System of a Down, Godsmack, Metallica, Alice in Chains...there're probably more, but I'll tell you that once I figure it out.
SEXUALITY: Bi, 60-40...I like guys more
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I have a boyfriend, so please don't ask me to go out with you.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, listening to music, writing poetry when I can find the inspiration, playing D&D., surfing the net.
PERSONALITY: I'm pacifistic, though I've been known to have a viscious streak. I like mind games, I like twisteing peoples minds aroun din circles when they make me mad and I can get very good at it, though this seems to work better irl than online.
PET PEEVES: Stupidity, laziness, theft, liars and many others.
LIKES/DISLIKES: You'll have to ask me really, it all depends.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was wandering the forums, found the thread talking about this guild, had a look and decided it'd be spiffy to join.  

The Everchangeling

Unsealed Specter

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:48 pm
angeliquebloodhuntress
NAME: Angelena Mari Christian ( Oh my parents are funny...)
APPEARANCE: 5' 3 3/4", long dark brown/ black hair, brown eyes, tannish skin...I'm mostly German and chinese, though I look more german than asian.
FAV. BANDS: System of a Down, Godsmack, Metallica, Alice in Chains...there're probably more, but I'll tell you that once I figure it out.
SEXUALITY: Bi, 60-40...I like guys more
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I have a boyfriend, so please don't ask me to go out with you.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, listening to music, writing poetry when I can find the inspiration, playing D&D., surfing the net.
PERSONALITY: I'm pacifistic, though I've been known to have a viscious streak. I like mind games, I like twisteing peoples minds aroun din circles when they make me mad and I can get very good at it, though this seems to work better irl than online.
PET PEEVES: Stupidity, laziness, theft, liars and many others.
LIKES/DISLIKES: You'll have to ask me really, it all depends.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was wandering the forums, found the thread talking about this guild, had a look and decided it'd be spiffy to join.

*hands you a basket of cookies* Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games