Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:39 pm
OOC: I JUST read Dracos' last post...>.< Silly me...

BIC: Manda glanced around the kitchen in bewilderment. >Two cooks? My aren't we special today?<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:41 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Kleah turned and yipped to Manda, smiling and swishing his tail. he asked, then leaned over and nuzzled her lightly.
Manda hissed and jumped slightly. She hadn't seen Kleah come in. When she finally recognized him, she gave a little meow of joy and nuzzled him >Kleah! Are you okay? You slept for HOURS and you kept moving around and tossing and turning. It looked like you were having some sort of nightmare....< She paused to take a breath and then answered his question. >I slept alright, I guess...I kept waking up to check on you though....<

Kleah eeped and jumped slightly as she hissed, then blinked and giggled. he nuzzled here again and rubbed noses with her for no apparent reason, then yipped again.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:42 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos was so caught up in his cooking that he hadn't even seen the mouse walk in and start cooking; even the smell and sound of the omlette cooking had covered her own cooking. Now, as he put the omlette on a plate and turned to go out, he saw her for the first time. "Oh! I didn't see you here! Do you work here?" He looked a bit embarrassed. "I didn't see anyone, or maybe I was just too hungry to look, and started making breakfast. Do you need any help with that?" He waited to see what she would say.
tae looks up at him, flipping the eggs once, "Yes.. I do work here. I'm the cook." She smiles softly, "I'm sure I'll manage to cook something this simple. Do stuff like this everyday only bigger scale." She turns back to the meal shes making and places the eggs on a plate before cracking two more and putting them in the frying pan.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:45 pm
Manda watched Tae cook with a small bit of admiration. Cooking was not one of her stronger points, but she loved the smell of it. She hoped Tae would get to the bacon soon, that was her favorite morning smell. She turned to Kleah. >Maybe you can tell us some of your dreams over breakfast? Excuse me a moment, I haven't greeted Dracos yet.< She winked at the little pup, then she crouched into her hunters position, snuck up on Dracos and pounced on his back, using her claws as less as possible. >Mornin' Bright Eyes!< She nuzzled his cheek and giggled.  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:49 pm
Seeing that the mouse didn't mind him having used her kitchen, he nodded and smiled. "Alright then. My name is Dracos, and I'll gladly clean up the mess in return for you letting me use you kitchen. What's your name, by the way?" He paused, knowing that Kleah was hungry, but wanting to be polite. He noticed that Manda had poked her head in as well, and gave her a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:49 pm
Kleah blinked, then shrugged and nodded. he said, then trailed off, someftly murmuring something to himself. He sighed then, looked back up after a moment. He watched and giggled as she pounced the big dragon.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:53 pm
DracosBlackwing
Seeing that the mouse didn't mind him having used her kitchen, he nodded and smiled. "Alright then. My name is Dracos, and I'll gladly clean up the mess in return for you letting me use you kitchen. What's your name, by the way?" He paused, knowing that Kleah was hungry, but wanting to be polite. He noticed that Manda had poked her head in as well, and gave her a smile.
Tae smiled softly and turned her attention to the bacon that was sizzling away for a moment. She glanced back as she cooked, "I'm Taebryn, but I go as tae. Nice to meet you Dracos.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:58 pm
Dracos said, "Oh, nice to meet you too, Tae. I...." suddenly, Manda pounced on his shoulders, and he jumped, tossing the huge omlette he ahd made into the air. As Manda snuggled and said hello, he watched it flying up, then start to come back down straight at Tae's head! He calmly walked over to Tae, then thrust the plate out, catching the omlette neatly just over her head. "Oh, and good morning to you too, Manda!" he said, raising an eyebrow at her. But a smile still played across his lips,and he gave her a little nuzzle to show that all was well.  

DracosBlackwing

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:02 pm
Manda grinned mischeviously as Dracos nimbly caught the omelette. >Beautiful display of Dragon coordination and grace< she teased, eying the omelette with distaste. She hopped off of his back and into a chair at an empty table. >Let's sit here....Oh, and don't mind me.< While sitting, her body flowed into Anthro form. "Easier to eat pancakes with hands," she explained, picking up a fork and licking her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:07 pm
Kleah hopped down and skittered over to the table as well, hopping into the chair by Mand and leaning up against the table, sniffing hungrily. he said softly, swishing his tail.  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:09 pm
Lloxie
Kleah hopped down and skittered over to the table as well, hopping into the chair by Mand and leaning up against the table, sniffing hungrily. he said softly, swishing his tail.
Manda nodded in agreement.....Food had never smelled so good to her in her life, and she was ready to eat. She kept resisting the urge to call out to Tae to ask when the food would be ready.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:13 pm
Dracos took the omlette to the table, then set it in front of the hungry Kleah. He cut it neatly in half, setting one half on a plate, and leaving the other on the platter. "Dig in, my friend. But don't eat to fast; your tongue will get mad at you if it doesn't get to taste it all!" Dracos at down in front of his half of the omlette, then got up again. "Does anyone want something to drink? My specialty is smoothies, and they go well with breakfast!"  

DracosBlackwing

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:15 pm
Tae flinched slightly when Dracos' hand shot out with the plate over her head. She was still a little unnerved from the last while. She relaxed and turned back to her meal, seeing that it was finally done. She dished it up giving half the bacon and some french toast to manda, before keeping the rest for herself. She smiles and moves to sit at the table quietly, just listening to the conversations going on..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:17 pm
Manda stared at her food in adoration and awe. "I'd LOVE a strawberry smoothie if you can manage it, Dracos!" And then giving her thanks to Tae, she dug in to her breakfast, waiting for Dracos to return so they could talk about Kleah...and his dreams.  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:23 pm
Kleah yipped and nuzzled Dracos in thanks, then dug into his food, gobbling it up quickly. He hardly paused to breath and got it all over his muzzle and nose. He finally cleaned the plate off, then sat back and licked his muzzle, smiling contently. Well, pups will be pups, after all. He burped softly, then giggled.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff