Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rashav

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:57 pm
"great were in trouble the real orochimaru is about to find her"
dark faced ryo and mizuumi
"we have to go in there and help her"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:38 am
"Hai!" Mizuumi nodded but stopped. "Wait. What about all the ninja in there? We can't defeat them all and make it to Shizume in time."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:58 pm
Shizume froze minute before doing another transformation into a gard.

Orochimaru appeared where Shizume disgused as a gard was, "What ar you doing here?" asked Orochimaru is voice hissed liked a snake as it seemed deathlier.

"Just checking on the prisoner, making sure no one has tried to take her, Lord Orochimaru." the gard said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Ryo took a look and counted them all. He came back to the others quickly to report to them. "Ok, from what I can see, there are about 30 guards. So that's 15 for each of us. I think that we can take them, they looked weak to me. So now after hearing this, how are we going to do this. But whatever it is, we are going to have to act quickly. I don't know how much longer we have."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:56 pm
"no we don't go in rushing and getting our cover blown we will create a diversion and sneak our way in"
dark looked about
"ok I can create a diversion and knock out a few guards while you two rush in but you only have as long as I can do this without being caught then no more distractions head in and go left left midle left right and becareful of orochimaru"
dark move into the tree's aand pulled away the front guards
"go!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:59 am
"All right, let's go Mizuumi." He ran in first while the guards were distracted. He soon made it in first waiting for Mizuumi to get there.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:20 pm
"Right behind you." She ran in behind Ryo. "We have to go to the left, then left again, then middle, then left, and then right." She said heading towards the left.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:35 pm
"Just lead the way. I'm not good with remembering stuff anyway." Ryo followed behind closely.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:03 pm
"Alright." Mizuumi nodded and turned left again at a turn. "There should be a building up ahead."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:20 pm
"There I see it." Ryo pointed and saw the building where they keep the prisoners. "Shizume must be inside."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:04 am
"Yes, I see it too." Mizuumi stopped right in front of it remembering their instructions. Left, left, straight, left, right. "When we go in we have to be careful not to let Orochimaru hear us." She opened the door and headed in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:04 am
The door creeked as Orochimaru turned around for a second, which was all time she needed. Shizume undid her transformation running to the back of the hall then ran to Orochimaru sending a HARD kick to the back of the head.

The kick connecting but Orochimaru turned around, "Well well look who has finally come home. Shizume I was woundering how long it would be for you to come back." Orochimaru said in a creepy tone that sent shivers up everyone's spine.

"Nice try but I'm never comming back here I can't come back here." Shizume said taking out her sound headband and a kunai. Shizume crossed out the sound headband with a smirk, "Now I can be free." she mumbled.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:51 pm
Ryo wakled slowly and heard sounds coming from up ahead. "I think that was Shizume." He whispered to Mizuumi. "Come on." He walked slowly and peeked around the corner and saw Shizume talking to Orochimaru. Oh no....Orochimaru has found Shizume. This isn't good. He then used telekeniesis to talk to Shizume. Shizume, are you alright?  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:58 pm
Fine but stay back. This is going to get ugly. she warned as she made a series of handselas. "It helps when people travel." Shizume said smirking, "Ice dragon missle" she said as an head of an ice dragon appeared and started fireing missles at Orochimaru.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm
gotcha  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games