Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 pm
"Alright. While I was in the cell, I heard the Kazekage and Orochimaru making a plan of sorts to attack Konoha while we were in the village. They had captured me and Serene to decrease the chances of us getting back, but as you see, it didn't work. Orochimaru must be heading towards Konoha right now, so we'll have to either intercept him, or warning the village. I say we take a vote. All in favor of interception say 'aye.' and all in favor of warning first say 'nay.' Nay."

"Nay."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:51 pm
Shizume was silent as Darz's words went through one ear and came out the other.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:10 pm
Darz eyed Shizume. He had forgotten that she was out. "And some one will have to tell Shizume what's happening."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:41 pm
Sabrina looked confused at Darz.
"Uhh...aye or nay...hm..." Sabrina said scratching her head. "Aye, I guess. We should stop him before he gets there...but I do suppose we should warn the village of a possible invasion, incase we don't make it in time. So, I vote Aye and Nay."

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Shizume woke up about an hour later, "What happend?" she asked in a daze she has forgotton what happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:39 pm
((you guyz................Serene is kinda passed out behind a rock by the sand village...just to let you know......I think u kinda ignored it, and I'm waiting for a response so I can write again...................... sweatdrop ))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:00 pm
Sabrina smiled at Shizume.
"Well, see--wait...where's Serene?" Sabrina said confused. She closed her eyes and made hand signs. "Dragon Eyes no jutsu." She looked around and saw a collasped shape behind a rock several hundred yards away. "Uh-oh." Sabrina said outloud and ran in that direction. She came upon Serene and lifted her up, putting her on shoulders, she ran back to the others.
"Lookie what I found." Sabrina smiled and set Serene down.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:55 pm
sweatdrop "Oh yeah..." Darz looked at Shizume. "I think we that had just decided to warn Konoha first. You see..." Darz then told her what he had overheard. "So yeah."  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:00 pm
"We should try both. Three people should warn the village and the rest should try and hold him off as much as possible." Shizume said thinking it over.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:52 pm
"I guess we could do that."  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:07 pm
"Its pretty much the best we can do right know. If we all go then if we run into Orochimaru people would have to stay behind, but instead of one person each we should go in groups of three. Sabrina, Clar and me should be able to hold of Orochimaru. While Gaara, Serene and you should be able to warn the village." Shizume said thinking of a plain or two.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:55 pm
"I was actually gonna put Gaara on the 'hold-off' team since he doesn't really know the village and his way around and such. Me, Clar, and Serene should go and warn the village." Darz looked around, remembering that there was another ninja with them. "Has anyone seen Aruko?"  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:04 pm
"Whats that supposed to mean I KNOW MY WAY AROUND THE LEAF VILLAGE!!" Said Gaara screaming  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:12 pm
Shizume got a special mallet that her sister gave her and hit Gaara on the head breaking through the sand, "Will you stop screaming?" Shizume said annoyed. "Alright Sabrina and me will do our best to hold Orochimaru and whoever is with him long enough for you guys to reach the village." Shizume said rubbing her sore arms.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:16 pm
"You know what I'm gonna stay right here and hold off the snake lovers cult" Said Gaara laughing  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games