Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 pm
Sakata crouched down as she eyed the deer then she pounced and sunk her teeth in the deers throat killing it instantly  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:52 pm
*sniff, sniff*"I smell freash blood, must be the mother tiger teaching her young to hunt." sorano said continuing her walk deeper into the woods.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:54 pm
Sakata carried her kill to a cave as she ripped out the deers throat felling the warm blood trickle down her chin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 pm
Nayuki woke up from her slumber. "Huh? Where am I? Oh!" she held her head when she sat up. "My head is pounding!" she thought. She looked around, seeing she was in a dark room. She heard something from closer to the front of the cave. There was a passage way with light. She began to walk towards it when someone grabbed her arm. "I didn't bring you hear to have you leave." am man's voice said. Nayuki stood tall and stiff. "Wh-who are you?" she asked. She just heard the man chuckle. She couldn't think of anything to do, so she screamed long and loud until the man clamped his hand over her mouth and dragged her to a darker part of the cave.  

PennyLane55

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:22 pm
"Hmmm, i wonder if Nayuki has returned home yet." Sorano said thinking outloud and changed her direction and headed back when she scenced that something was wrong so she ran as fast as she could back to the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:03 am
Off in a far distance Sakata heard a scream echo she quickly forgot about her fresh kill,wiping the blood from her face she set off to see if Rose,Ryo,Nayuki,and Sorano were fine  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:53 pm
The door slams open as sorano opened it without slowing down "she's not here!" Sorano said and punched the wall and ran back out to the woods where she smelled the blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:37 pm
Sakata didn't pay attention to where she was running and almost ran into Sorano,but then she stopped"Sorano are Ryo and Rose ok and what about Nayuki?"  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:24 pm
breathing heavly "Ryo and rose are still in the house, i don't know where Nayuki is im going to go find her im worried." after she said that she ran twice as fast to make up for the few seconds lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm
"ok"said Sakata running trying to catcha sent  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:44 pm
"Weve been running for 2 days straight, it seems that the blood scent is getting ferther and ferther away." sorano said slowing to a stop and colapsing on the forest floor trying to breath slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:49 pm
"Yea and I'm hungry"moaned Sakata sitting next to Sorano  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:24 pm
Nayuki sat in the back of the dark cave, unable to move. She was petrified with fear. Nayuki felt the tears start to run down her face. Her breaths came in fast and gasping. "Please let me go." she almost whispered. The man shook his head. "I brought you here for a reason." Nayuki shook her head and kept crying. The man put his finger on Nayuki's head. "I need whats in here, but if you don't remember it how will I get it?" he asked and smirked. Nayuki screamed again until the man hit her on the head, forcing her to stop. "You've really got to stop doing that, Nayuki." the man said. "Y-you know my name?" she asked in between gasps of air. The man laughed. "Of course I do." he said, moving closer to Nayuki. She was so scared she couldn't even scream.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:49 am
Rose was in the corner sleeping quietly. Soon a shadow was casted over her. The sudden change of light had made Rose open her eyes. The first thing she saw was a strange man in her face. This frightened her and pounced on top of him. "Who are you, what are you doing here?!?!" She asked angrily holding a kunai to his throat.

"I guess this is your way of showing affection for someone." Ryo said looking up at Rose.

"Ryo?!?!" Rose said with a shocked look on her face. She soon relized that she might be hurting him. "Oh my, sorry Ryo." She soon got off of him and saw that he was much better.

"It's ok, Rose. I didn't mean to scare you ike that. Anyway, where is everyone else?" He asked her.

"I... am not sure." Rose said. "They all went out doing different things."

"I see. I guess that we might as well wait here for them. Or we can just go out and search for them." Ryo suggested to Rose.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:44 pm
"Grrr..we have to keep trying!!!"yelled Sakata punching the ground  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games