Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:55 am
"Well what about now? Want to be more" Spikelema smiles nicely at cherry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:02 am
ohayou! ~rubs his eyes as he enters the acadamy~ hopefully I can become a gennin soon, its kinds of sad to be a decicfull of a sannin and not even be a ninja yet xp  

Joelakaturbo

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:19 pm
She sat on her branch watching Cherry and Spike, trying not to giggle or anything as she spun a kunai around her pointer finger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:34 pm
crying please tell me how to get ahitai ate like yours ninja  

Kurama010

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:48 pm
~practeses molding chakra in his hand~ RASENGAN!! ~the ball of chakra ebgins to power up, then disolves~ damn...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:16 pm
Windblade
Wind reappears on the roof, near where he dissapearred. H elooks around to see what has happened since he left back to hise....Well, since he left. Polio sist with Cherry apparently talking. Polio seems saddened or hurt by something, Punk stands behind some bushes nearby, panda appears to have gone back to his hideout...andthen there was the person who was not a student. The one who shouldn't truly be there, but was. "Dameon" Wind says walking across the roof, "What are you doing up here alone? Normally you're down there flirting with Polio or annoying Cherry.Why not now?"

(bbl, guys - just popping in before a visit back to FFXI)
dameon heard his words but did not respond. he sat on the roof for a period of days not eating or sleeping just sitting. there was a sad look in his eyes. he finally moved. he didnt kknow wheter or not wind was still there." i...am an island surrounded by a sea of people. i have become friends with some, wanted to love others...but yet i feel enpty and hollow. i can't understand many things at this moment, so please just leave me alone. he jumps down from the building. and begins to train. he gathers chakra into his hands and begins to punch a tree seeing how many times he can punch it before it breaks. 21 punches...snap."........"  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:19 pm
"rargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams. not in anger but i npain and frustration. 15 punches snap. he stands in front of the next tree and concentrates. the chakra appears n his hand. it is a crimson red chakra. 5 punches...snap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:27 pm
Watches Dameon go on his rampage against the trees, still twirling the kunai. She then suddenly snapped her wrist tossing the kunaai it at Dameon before he could knock over another tree.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:31 pm
he looks over and sees the kunai. his eyes are a crimson red color. they are filled with rage but more than anything pain. he lets the kunai hit his palm. he doesn't wince at the pain, it's nothing. he then pulls out the kunai and jabs it in his arm cutting open his left forearm. he looked at polio, and then grabbed the knife. he was about to throw it but then dropped it on the ground. he mumbled to himself" i said i would protect her...." he looks up at her."................."he keeps on training against the trees. 3 punches and the trees snap in half.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:36 pm
She watched him before she dropped from her tree, "Stop it Dameon...now." she said yanking her hand back. A string of chakra was attached to the kunai and her fingers. The kunai flew from the ground and she shifted her hand again throwing the knife back at him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:39 pm
"Stop hitting the tree mister" Spikelema says to the man braking tree's. "I will practice my punches on YOU if you keep doing that." Bet you he will underestimate my punch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:42 pm
hmm ~looks over at the three, then walks over~ listen to the lady man, you don't want a conlfict here  

Joelakaturbo

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:42 pm
i don't care. go ahead...it might help..." he jumps up and spin kicks the tree leaving a dent." damn it." he says with out much emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:44 pm
" i don't want a conflict. can't an academy student train?"he stops and leans on the tree he hit.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:44 pm
Spikelema begins to walk to the man hitting tree's and starts gathering as much energy as he can into his fists. "Ok you asked for it." Spikelema brings his hand back ready to hit.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games