Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Wolfiegoddess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 pm
hola! =3 my names wolfiegoddess but everyone calls me Wolfie. I'm pretty much a book lover and artist. Plus writing in my free time when i can =3. I'm also a furry, wolf. I'm very open minded and like meeting new ppl. I also enjoying talking about books =3. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 am
Hello smile I'm Phoenixliv and I've only recently discovered the world of Twilight. I'm rather glad I didn't have to wait for the books to come out 1 by 1 though, I have no patience for such things! Especially when author's cliffhang their endings *pokes Ms. Myer* Anyway, yeah, I'm psyched to have a place to discuss my new favorite series!  

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

tehangelnisha

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:07 am
User Image

This was never the way I planned...Not my intention...

Heyaz people!
I'm Nisha! Nice to meet you! I love reading all kinds of vampire/fantasy books(Pssst but they gotta have romance in them!). I'm a kind person so if you wanna send me a PM or comment please do, I dont bite(unless when needed wink )....

User Image

I got so brave, drink in hand...Lost my discretion...
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:45 am
Hey im jjeerreemmyy_yo.
I started tro read twilight in september.
I read new moon in a bout two days after i was done with Twilight.
I read eclipse in 5 days.
It took me so long because of school.
Now im reading breaking dawn for about 2 days.

:{DD

jjeerreemmyy_yo

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:56 pm
Hallo Hallo. I'm Justin.
I picked up Twilight on Saturday, had it read by the end of the night, went out an got New Moon, and I finished that around 5PM yesterday.

Anyway, I'm from Australia, I'm 16, and I love reading almost anything. And, I'm proud to say, that I've moved my Harry Potter stuff to the back of the bookcase, and Twilight is in FRONT. Umm, I like Random PMs and Comments, too!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Im fable 28 and I have just started reading twilight and it rocks  

gingy665

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

mmmh Kellsey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:00 am
Hey hi!
My name is Kellsey and my bestfriend got me into read Twilight. It took me about a week to read all of them. People thought something was wrong withme because I was unable to put the books down. It mkaes my smile to see a newly accquired Twilight fan. Seeing them only a few pages into the first book makes me think about how they feel about it or not.
I love to meet fellow Twilight fans.
So let's chat :]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:54 pm
Hello
My name's Bullet Mistress
I started reading about 2 years ago, I was the first to intro the book to my school and now it's a huge following
(Kind of like Avenged Sevenfold)

I <3 music (Punk and metalcore), vampires, and yaoi . . .  

Bullet_Mistress

Kaylee49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 am
My name is Kayla (you can call me Kaylee), and I'm 17(feb) years old, with the mind of a 37yr old. In other words I hate immature people, and I am waaaay to mature for my age . gonk Hmmm, I started to read Twilight around the 20th of September and I have read all 4 books within two weeks ( I had a lot of spare time on my hands then lol). I think I started to read the series because I thought it was going to be like Ann Rices vampire series...ya know, two guy vamps that obviously have the hotts for one another lol.
Hmmmm, its harder to talk bout myself then I thought it would be lol.
Ohhh!! I found this really strange...so I made my own playlist on my ipod for the twilight books. It would be random songs that make me think of the books, and have an overall "twilight" feel to them. So one day I go on the authors website and notice that she also has playlists for each book. It was soooo weird because I noticed that a lot of the songs I had on my playlist where in her playlists. For example Muse(I love them sooo much), Linkin Park, DCFQ. Anyway thats enough outta me, comment me or PM me whenever, I love random stuff!!
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:07 pm
I'm Fragile panic you can call me Fragile or Panic.I love music and Twilight is the best book ever!  

Fragile Panic

clever witch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:31 am

my name is Lissalyne.
i'm currently 18 years old.
i love the twilight series.
stephenie meyer is my hero.
i just recently got my mom into twilight.
i've loved the books ever since they came out.
i love writing, singing, reading, and music.
i think robert and kristen are perfect for
edward and bella!
i thought breaking dawn was the shizz and the second best
book in the series .. behind twilight.
i'm totally not a bella hater .. i <3 bella to death! (<~ ahahaha..)
i know that the twilight movie is going to
be absolutely amazing!
my favorite band right now is BCP
.. aka the Bella Cullen Project.
they're amazing!

.. and that's about it.
i <3 random PMs and comments
about twilight!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:17 am
mmmh Kellsey
Hey hi!
My name is Kellsey and my bestfriend got me into read Twilight. It took me about a week to read all of them. People thought something was wrong withme because I was unable to put the books down. It mkaes my smile to see a newly accquired Twilight fan. Seeing them only a few pages into the first book makes me think about how they feel about it or not.
I love to meet fellow Twilight fans.
So let's chat :]
biggrin AHHH! YOU JOINED!  

ElementelTwilight

White Camelia Petal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:14 am
Hi everyone. My name is Roxana (Roxy) Chiriac. I'm 18 for a little while longer and I obviously am a fan of the twilight saga. I was at a yard sale one day and saw this book called twilight. I read the back and it sounded so interesting so I bought it for 50 cents. Those were the best 50 cents I spent in my entire life. The book was a little beat up but it was in pretty good condition I would say. I was immediately sucked into the world. Throughout this last year I've read all the books, including the Host which goes down as my favourite book. Stephenie Meyer became my favourite author. When Stephenie came to Toronto (where I currently live) to promote Eclipse I went and got my little beat up twilight book signed. Who would ever have thought that poor little beat up book that was not loved and cherished in it's former home would be sentenced to be sold for 50 cents at a yard sale but somehow end up back to her creator to be signed. It's a very treasured possession of mine now let me tell you that.

As you can see I like to rant a bit and that may be because I aspire to be a writer myself. I am currently working on two novels at the moment. As a matter of fact upon coming back to Gaia online I have made my avi after a character from my novel. I'm planning to continue from the end of the novel into the RP section of this guild so you might see me around there =P. I look forward to becoming friends with you guys and having many many many discussions and reflected thoughts about Stephenie's masterpieces. I too am looking forward to the movie and I'm feeling a little vampire obssesed at the moment. Other interests of mine other than reading, writing, and RPing are drawing, illustrating, acting, horseback riding, playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, taking care of my animals, and a wide variety of other things which would take too long to list. What I look forward to in the future is after finishing the high school credits I am behind is to attend a local college for drama and write novels, graphic novels, and children's books as I work my current job trying to pay those darn bills. I'm currently a swimming/lifesaving instructor and lifeguard working for the City of Toronto.

I think my rambling is finished for now. So ... talk to me I'm friendly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 pm
Username: Treekee, but you could just say Tree.
Name: My name is Mo.
Sexuallity: Bi.
Personallity: I'm known to be a quiet person around people I know... But if I'm around friends or on the computer, I don't mind expressing myself. ^^ Sometimes I act like the adult around here, sometimes the unruly, moodish teen... For the most part though I'm pretty mature.
I luff anime/manga, romance, ROLEPLAYING, anything drama, people who love me for who I am. I LOVER ARCTIC FOXES!!!!!
Dislikes: ...Annoying little brothers. Guilt trips. Tacos.
Hobbies: Swimming, reading, playing on the computer, Big-time anime Drawer, singing (really good at it, I like to think) Roleplaying, of course.
Music: Rock, 80's-90's, a little bit of now.
Dreams: I want to get some kind of degree in College for drawing and writing. Then, I'm moving to Japan and drawing Manga. >.>
Limits: I'm horrible at anything PE-related, except for running, skipping (for some odd reason) and swimming, though it really isn't PE related at all. Umm... I've got a small temper, and little things can set me off fast. I have trouble remembering things. ^^;;

Twilight-related: Of course, (like everyone else here, I'm sure) I heart TWILIGHT!!!!! Best book in my opinion is Breaking Dawn, although Eclipse is pretty good. I love the last one though because of the drama... and the... giggles... I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't gotten there yet. =^_^= I borrowed Twilight from my old friend Shy, then read New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn from a girl at school named Jackie.
Vampires: YES I BELIEVE IN THEM! Do not judge me... I've got my own beliefs. ninja If anyone is a vampire

Other: Well... Not really much else, I guess if you're really curious have a look then at my profile. >_>

...I miss Domo-kuuun....  

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Little Red XOXO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:26 pm
I'm cassie!!!!!! i started reading the book 1 year ago or close enough... pretty much when they came out. i was hooked! my life would be sooooooooooo different if i hadnt read them... i cant even imagine...

But anyway... i also luv heart theater. i've taken part in many plays including joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat, annie, alice in wonderland, narnia,snow white, etc. so... that's me...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff