Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:55 pm
Arianna hugged her back. "It's alright, I'm not hungry." she said. It was a complete lie, she was very hungry but no one would no that because her eyes always remained grey. "And you should take a vacation, go ahead everything will be fine" Arianan told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:16 pm
Estelluna almost glidded back, but it was a gracefull dance almost. Crossing her hands, it revealed long sharp black nails. Unfortuntally her teeth and claws remained the same as human, but sharper and shorter. Estelluna gently tapped under Arianna chin, lifting it up slightly. ''Hey, guys, it's been a while since a hunt, you'll want to go?'' She asked walking back up to the stage.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:20 pm
"You guys go ahead. I'm not hungry" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:23 pm
''Come on.'' Estelluna picked her up sideways, so that her body was wrapped around like a snake. But, her left hand held her legs, right upper body.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm
-I just found out I have to get a shot. sob. I hate shots. sob sob sob
"What is it with everybody caring me? I can walk you know." Arianna complained. "And why do I have to go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:42 pm
- sad , how old are you though?-

''Stop whinning.'' Estelluna jumped on a rock to rock her back and forth. They reached a hunting ground in the mountains, Estelluna placing her down.

-play them-  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:17 pm
-15, 16 in a few months-
The others followed Estelluna. "What exactly are we hunting for?" Jasper asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 am
"Anything we can find...Alice, there's just animals here right?" Alice nodded. It was always good to check. Rachel laughed all of a sudden, then looked at Arianna. "Don't you dare ruin your makeup!" Arianna chuckled as well. She said goodbye to everyone and dashed off into the forest, attacked a mountain lion. She heard Edward growl as she stole his favorite and let him have it. She didn't want to get him mad. She stole off and found a bear, but made sure it wasn't a grizzly, she didn't want to piss Emmet off too.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:40 am
Running out in pack order with her group, they came across the Northen Pack, stealing their food, you could hear them cuss and yell. They stole deer, oxen, raabbit and more. Running through the feilds, some human hunters were out, trying to shot them, came close when Cer stopped. You could hear the hunters cry out in terror when they saw Cerberus. The only way they could go without squeling was to be killed. Making out with one hunter, deer, two ox, and one rabbit. When finished they sucked on the bones, played in the water, and fought over food. Meeting the Cullens there they continued to fight, eat, and some play.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:57 am
"This might get dangerous!" Rachel joked. But as long as there was no biting going on, nothing would happen. She lay back on the grass, enjoying the breeze. Alice and Jasper joined her.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:07 am
Arianna walked over to where Rachel and Alice and Jasper were laying. "Mind if I join you guys?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:24 am
"Why not at all!" Rachel closed her eyes, but could feel the sun setting off sparkle in her skin. She loved the feeling. The wolves were still play fighting, and it was fun to watch them, but it was also nice just to relax.
Estelluna...hi! I just looked over the first page of this RPG again, and I saw all the new pictures, they are sooo cool!  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:30 am
Estelluna ears twitched as she lifted her head. The sound was so light she could only hear it. It seemed to be calling her, when all of a sudden a little girl walked into the clearing. Her ody wasn't normal, with the fact of her rabbit ears, the stitches around them. To the pack, she was seen as wolf, but to them, it was just a girl. Wideyed Estelluna walked to her angry, they snapped at eachother, the girl blocking it quickly, punching back.

The girl:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:33 am
Rachel sat up, completely confused. All she saw was Estelluna fighting...with a little girl? She didn't move, and motioned for all of the others not to either. They didn't know what was going on, and they didn't want to start any more trouble today.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 am
Arianna had just layed down when the fighting started. Noticing that Rachel was telling her to stay still Arianna stayed. If anything happened she was going to go help.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games