Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:01 pm
Alas our only hope is fanfilms. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:15 pm
Our only hope for what, exactly?  

elvisnake

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:58 pm
Good live action Star Wars.

And the Thrawn Trilogy in Film form.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:45 pm
It bothered me that he edited it to put Hayden Christensen. I much prefer the original.  

Dariram

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:51 pm
You and everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:29 am
Lucas, you dirty ********.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SandPig2k7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:42 am
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

where was Jar Jar?
i never saw him in it!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:17 pm
He wasn't, actually. They put in a scene with Gungans partying at the end (after palps dies), and one of them says "Wesa Free!". Many people assume that the gungan who says that it Jar Jar, but canonically, Jar Jar didn't leave Coruscant after the events of tPM. He died there without ever affecting the galaxy again. (Thank god)  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am
Jacen Solo. Need I say more? ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:03 pm
Anakin Solo... (no comment) xp  

Lord Vacio

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:33 pm
It was Lucas who had him killed?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 pm
My issue... 95% of the crap from the prequels. Little, LITTLE, bits and pieces are acceptable, but for the most part it Episodes I, II and II were the most heinous acts of blasphemy in the history of mankind. The Clone Wars cartoons were also garbage. I liked Samurai Jack. I like Star Wars. I like ice cream and pizza too, but that doesn't mean they should be combined!  

Autumn Caledonia

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:13 am
Star Wars Games...

Stop rushing them into production! Take some time on a game and produce some that don't feel like they're half-finished! Take some pride in your work, don't just put crap out there because you know we'll pay for it. I love the Battlefront series, but each and every installment feels unpolished...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:38 am
I would lightsaber lucas cause he is a dirty little sellout. He was once great and inventive and now money has gone to his head.  

Jaden_Ordo

Klover Escarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:12 pm
Lucas is so not a sale out!!! He's is from my home town and he's only guilty of luring in younger audiences into the older movies. If you take the time to think about it, he actually made a briliant move in doing so. Kids ages 4-13 may have never gave episodes 4-6 a glance just because of the time gap, but by showing them a character they are familiar with probably caught their gaze. sure go ahead and call him a sale out, because he sold out every single theater at every single realease.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff