Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Alessandra sank down to the ground in shock. This couldn't be the Arianna they knew and loved!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:25 am
Raine shivered. Surely Ari remembered they would be waiting for her outside the door. Crap. "You guys," she whispered very lowly and quietly so that Mr. Ackerman and Arianna's ears wouldn't pick up her words. "We need to get out of here." She moved soundlessly down the hall, motion for them to follow.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:59 am
Finally Arianna finished and she started walking down the hall. She forgot that her friends should have been waiting for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:13 pm
"No." Mirri whispered. She had been struggling to hear his thoughts, but they were so complex, like he was concentrating on someting else. Then her memory kicked in. HIS POWER! Dammit! Mirri swore to herself. She burst into the classroom. "What the hell is wrong with you....James." She said his name with disgust. "You will change her back, you son of a b***h." (Sorry about the swearing, but you see, Mirri is very angry right now) Mirri used her first power, and created 4 more of herself, so that there were five Mirri's now facing Ackerman. "You will change her back."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Alessandra had started to turn and follow Raine, but when Mirri suddenly burst into the classroom, she didn't know what to do. "Raine! Whether we want it or not, I think right now is the time for a confrontation!" she shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:30 pm
"What are you doing Mirri?" Arianna asked angirly. "It's alright Arianna" James siad. "It is not alright. Mirri I don't know what you're problem is but you need to chill out now. How did i ever befriend you guys? James is right it will be so much better when I leave you." Arianna siad coldly.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:14 pm
"How can you say that?" Raine gasped, entering the room right on Alessandra's heels. "She's not feeling herself. So it is James then, isn't it Arianna? You feel that he's closer to you than we are," Alessandra was on the verge of tears - or would have been, if she could cry - and to fight against the feeling of helplessness overwhelming her, she flung what she knew to be cruel words right back at Arianna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:24 pm
Somehow Arianna was able to snap out of the fog that was blanketing her mind. "No....You guys I didn't mean to do this. I'm so sorry, I never should have done this. I was just gonna abandon you after all of the years that you have been here for me. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to do this." Arianna pleaded.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Mirri sensed in James' mind that he had let her go. "You will leave. Now." She said with authority, though even more so because there was five of her. Slowly she pulled them back into herself. "Arianna...." Said Mirri, gesturing to her friends, they scooped her up and left the room. "You will not do this again. You will stop following me. Just LEAVE ME BE!" She didn't care if the others heard, she'd have to tell them anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:46 pm
"Let me go I can walk" Arianna complained. "Where's Mirri?" she asked. Arianna was a bit disoriented still.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:47 pm
Alessandra ignored her; she was concentrated on getting Arianna out of the school as soon as possible, before James could possibly do anything to her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:10 pm
"I'm serious let me down. We need to get Mirri, is she with James?" she said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:34 pm
"I hope so, then she can finish him off. Her and Raine might bring us some good news later," Alessandra said grimly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:19 pm
"I'm sorry about earlier. You know that I would never leave you on purpose right?" Arianna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:08 pm
Name: Jaquelyn LeVella but you can call me Jackie

Race(Vampire, Werewolf, etc.): Vampire

Age (real): 93

Age(when you were "turned"): 3

Eating Habits (*even if you are not a vampire, include your races food): Human blood. She's trying to learn how to be good though...

Appearance: Bright hazel eyes and short black hair. She's very little, of course, she's only three.

Character Summary: Jackie was kidnapped at a young age by a group of vampires who were trying to run experiments on humans. She was turned into a vampire and left to fend for herself. It's hard for her to do much of anything because she's stuck in the body of a toddler. But she can get away with a lot because of her appearance.

Interests/Hobbies: She loves animals and martial arts. She also loves boys, but no one really likes her because she's "so little".  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games