Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm
Echi gave a wave back and continued to doodle happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:47 am
Sighing, Linnea folded her arms on top of her desk, and lay her head down. Everything...about this day, so far, was just a little too much. She wanted to be home. She wanted to be outside and wandering around town. Not for the first time, Linnea wished she could actually fly. That would make sightseeing around Forks a little more interesting. But the wings that Linnea could occassionally grow were far too small to support her weight in flight.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:04 pm
razz >

Ella hastily fizzled out her small light orb when the bell rang. She scribbled down the homework, knowing she could do it in thirty seconds anyway, and stood up. She smiled at Linnea, waiting for the other girl to get up. "What class do you have now?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:36 pm
Race: Vampire with a bit of dragon
Name: Cascadia March
School: Forks High
Friends: Anne Frank, who was turned into a vampire alongside her
Appearce: long straight red hair with almost "tie die" black and gold eyes, pale skin, short but slim, has curves smile
Family: victim of gas chambers during the holocaust, adopted into the March family who disappeared alongside everyone from the first US settlement, Roanoke.
Boy Friend: Devon Shadan
Likes: canadian moose's blood, DDR, currently competeing in "Canadian Idol" smile
Personlity: kind but a bit snappy when insulted, very social despite being a vamp
Height: 5'7
Grade: 9th
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): black speckeled with red
Eyes normal: tie die-ish gold and black
Summary: was a jewish in Germany, taken to Borgen-Belsen, a concentration camp and met anne frank. taken to a gas chamber that actually contained thirsty vampiric Nazis. turned into a vamp, but something happened while she was burning with gas. she almost mutated, and became a vampire with a hint of dragon.
Sixth Sense(special power): can turn into an emerald dragon.
Weakness: anything about the holocaust. stayed home for a week while the school was taught about it.
Saying: moo...
Favorite Music: River flows in you by Yiruma
Other: Extremely musical. known as the disco queen in the 70's by fellow classmates.
Musical Instrument: her VOICE! also her awesome electric guitar  

Little Red XOXO

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm
(Welcome, I just ask that you you use capitals, and periods.

That's okay that you skipped, it was boring anyway...)

Blue jumped and looked around, she picked up her back-pack and books, and walked towards the two girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:11 pm
{{I just thought i'd let you guys know I'm going to be gone for the next few days. My teachers are insane with tests.Aquarian says she'll be back soon}}  

Velsaria

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:03 pm
(@Velsaria: Yay! Can't wait for the two of you to be back!)

(@His Golden Eyes: Welcome!)

(@Kanan: Um, what class were we just in? I actually thought it started off as homeroom. I'm supposed to be getting off the computer soon. How about I make another post once Echi approaches us?)

(@Estelluna: You meant Echi, and not Blue, right?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 pm
(yeah sorry)

Echi stopped, ''Hey.'' She said casually. The one girl seemed nervous with all the attention.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:25 pm
"Hello. What is your name?" Linnea asked guardedly. She turned slightly to see that Ella still stood beside her. Acting as if they were the best of friends, Linnea introduced themselves. "I'm Linnea and this is Ella."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:23 pm
''I'm Echi.'' She said casually, she saw that the girl was guarded, so she tried to be friendly.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:57 pm

"Hi Echi." Said Ella, waving slightly. "What classes do you guys have next?" She asked with curiousity.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:26 pm
(Oh, where I live we only have homeroom for the first week of school, and then whenever we have to pick up report cards or photos etc. It's a very short class of 10 or 15 minutes in the morning.)

Linnea shrugged. "Let me check my schedule," she said. She usually had the office give her the easiest courses possible, that would technically fulfill her required graduation credits, but also allow her a free period or two. It's not like she needed any specific courses to go on to post-secondary when by that time she'd be dead.

(I don't care. Whenever I make a schedule for characters, I forget them anyways. We always spend so much time out of school.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:15 am

Ella checked hers quickly. "I have...gym." Said Ella, scowling slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:24 pm
''Um...I think I go to science.''She said unsurely.

(we could just end school)  

Denki Nasu

Aquarian Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:55 pm
{{I LIVE!}}
Ammon's heart sank as he heard the girl's weak whimpers. He knew that at the rate she had been loosing blood during the fight and the spread of the venom that the only chance she had left to live was if he turned her.His own death had been prevented the same way and he had come to accept it but he had not wanted to have to make that decision for someone else. However he couldn't live with letting her die when he could have saved her. Sighing in resignation and, praying he'd have the strength to refrain from killing her, he bit.

The moon was reaching its highest point just as Ammon reached the edge of his coven's territory. He looked at the girl who was still unconscious in his arms. His coven he was certain would accept her if she wanted would protect her from the ones who attacked her, but some of their allied covens in the area he was unsure of their reactions. He suspected that some of human vampires may not be so understanding.

"Well, I guess we'll deal with that when we get there." He muttered to himself and began heading deeper into the coven's woodland territory.

The woodland coven was enormous in the views of most vampires. It more of a haven village, numbering nearly 90, all elves or half-elves who'd become vampires. As he reached the edge of the village he stopped again as heard the voices of leaders of their allied covens. He'd forgotten that it was time for the covens' meeting. Ammon suppressed a curse as he hung back in the shadows of the forest. He'd been hoping to speak to his coven's leader before the others found out but he didn't think it would be possible now.

"We were wondering when you'd be coming home again. I guess you forgot the council was tonight, didn't you?" A voice said a from a few feet behind the young vampire.Startled he jumped slightly.

"You scare easily today, little brother." Said an identical voice, one he recognized as the voice of one of his twin older brothers, Navrim and Cecil.

"I've good reason too." He snapped irritable as he turned, still tense from the earlier fight and now the surprise of the presence of the council.

"Who-" Navrim began as his eyes fell on the girl in his brother's arms.

"Is Imaril with them already or is it still possible to talk to him alone?" Ammon said ignoring Navrim's unfinished question.

"He's still in his house but the council will gather officially soon." Cecil answered looking puzzled.

Before he had even finished speaking Ammon had begun hurrying to the coven leader's home, his brothers chasing after him.

"Ammon! Who is she? What happened now?" Navrim whispered next to him as they ran. "If the council finds out you brought a strange vampire here they're not going to be happy!"

" Oliver and his coven are not going to like this." Cecil added, naming one of the human vampires.

The three of them reached Imaril's home just as he was about to leave.
The blond vampire stared quizzically at the unconscious girl.

"Who-What-" he sputtered.

"I don't know and long story." Ammon answered.

" Then come inside and tell me the short version before the others notice." Imaril said shooing them in and locking the door.

Ammon gentle lay the girl down on a cushioned bench in the living room.

"Nav, Cecil, what is the meaning of all this?" the older vampire asked the brothers as they followed Ammon in.

"We know about as much as you my friend." Nav answered."Ammon?

"To put it simply I don't know who she is, she had been attacked when I found her and if I hadn't gotten involved she probably would have ended either turned anyways or dead -"

"Wait, YOU bit her?!" Cecil blurted in alarm.

" Another vampire bit her and she'd already lost a lot of blood from fighting. She wore herself out trying to use her magic to stop the venom from spreading and fighting the witches and other vampires and I used up to much of my strength getting rid of the ones left to be able to heal her." Ammon snapped. "I didn't want to but wouldn't have been able to get here before it was too late."

" I think I recognize her." Imaril stood beside the bench and was studying her face. " If I remember correctly she's from Windsong Haven."

"The lord and lady of Windsong are here, but I don't know how we could get them away from the others without drawing the attention of the whole council.” Navrim said.

“We’ll have to tell them eventually, we might as well get it over with tonight. Nav, bring the lord and lady here and please fetch one of the messengers as well.” Imaril said before turning to Ammon again. “ It was the coven that has been causing trouble in the human’s town?”

Ammon nodded.

“The others won’t be happy to hear this.Are you sure none followed you?”

“The members of the group that were in that area are dead, including that b*****d who attacked her. Unfortunately I think some of the others are still alive. It looked like they’re trying to build up an army. I think they hired trackers to catch her so I took extra care in making sure they wouldn’t find a path to follow.”

The next moment Ammon’s brothers had returned with Windsong’s leaders and the messenger

“Lord Merik, Lady Elaura I’m sorry if I disturbed you, but an issue has arisen.” Imaril told them. “Ammon found a maiden I believe belongs to your haven. Unfortunately she was so badly injured she had to be bitten or else she would have died. I had hoped you might be able to tell us who she is so we could tell her family.”

He stood aside so they could see the girl.

“ Gods…” The lady gasped

“You know her?”

Lord Merik nodded.

“Her name is Zelandra Thellamie, Elros and Yuna’s daughter.”

“ Go find her parents and bring them.” Imaril ordered the messenger girl.

With a nod the girl turned and raced out the door.

{{A little hastily written but I didn't want to put it off much longer.I hope that last sentence didn’t confuse anyone. I felt the need to make the messenger female due to the predominance of male characters in this post.I know this post is uber long again but it will be shorter once I am not only speaking to my own characters.
@ Velsaria: Did I get Zel’s name and her parent’s names right? I accidentally deleted the PM you sent me with the info.}}

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff