Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:22 pm
Nelo? the self proclaimed Battlefront god of war? Requesting backup?
something seems amiss here...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Actually, on Heroes versus villians, many of the good players either use choke or pulls, and often band in groups.

And since it takes like 3 seconds to get up, everyone pounces on you at once...

I take out at least 20-30 per game, but its really annoying to have that many deaths as well simply because i get pulled back and forth.

If you played it, you'd understand. Online at least.

However, its just for that one map. Every other map, I am the gundam Deathsythe. But even Duo has trouble taking on the entire White fang by himself.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:58 pm
i like Heroes vs. Villians. but ive never played it online so i wouldnt know  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:19 pm
Its totally different online.

When you play against the cpu, they use throw saber. Online, people go in groups of two or three, and for heroes, one pulls the other two begin slashing, or for villians, all three just choke at the same time, and kill single people off.

Nobody uses throw saber. I've had to resort switiching to the gunners because being a jedi or sith wihtout any allies is not good at all. So han or Fett are my choices... and That's how i get kills.

But its still really annoying to be pwned by cheap skills... I mean, once, I was pulled 12 times by three people all trying to kill me.

That, and it seems that online, pull has no limit to its range of effectiveness. I was on top of that fighter thing as fett, and someone pulled me all the way down...

I don't mind pull, its just when everyone begins pulling at once and you can't get up that its annoying.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:23 pm
I never used throw saber anyway, I never liked it.

I like being Jango Fett though and sniping with the pistols.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:25 pm
throw saber rules. Its the only thing that can take out most characters in one good attack. Everything else requires multiple shots.

Aim at the feet, to where it comes back right when it hits. Han, leia, and everyone except chewy will die in one throw.

Its just online, everyone's trying to cheap people out, and not fight. They only attack someone when they're down. You try to attack them, they run away.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ichi-maou

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:42 am
I love being able to throw my lightsaber!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:43 pm
Chewie kicks a**. I have had mutiple encounters as Chewie with Maul. I win. Each time. That is of course until Yoda accidentally comes by and pwns me.  

Capn Deep Blusi

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:56 pm
Maul is the coolest of the sith to play as, but unfortunately online, he's one of the worst to be. The only villians you can play as online and hope to survive is either the Fetts, or Anakin. You could play as palps or vader or dooku, but its rare...

But chewy is strong... Absolutely useless (although the missles are fun to toy around with) but strong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:50 pm
im pritty good with grievous but i think its because he has 4 lightsabers you can take on 3 heros at once with him  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 pm
You never played online. Grevious is one of the worst characters. He's not immune to the force push/pull, and to top it, he can't use the force to get the upperhand.

Offline, the only sucky char would be Palps... online its grevious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:10 pm
Me, I rented it a couple of times, beat Rise of the Empire, played through Galactic conquest a few times. I liked it.

Heroes...
So far, I've gotten...Vader, Maul, Palpy, Secura, Windu, Luke, Fett, Yoda, Chewie.

Darth Maul was awesome for mowing down infantry.
Sith Lightning was surprisingly wimpy. Definitely not as awesome as in Jedi Academy.
Darth Vader was actually pretty good, and probably one of the more stylishly menacing Sith.
Fett...well, he just reminds me of what my friend does to me (constantly) in Counterstrike whenever I play him. BOOM! HEADSHOT!  

HereticX

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:15 pm
I've gotten all the heroes... however hard i try though, I can't seem to ever get eaten by the rancor in Jabba's palace...

You're missing Han, leia, dooku, grevious, anakin, Kai, and i think that's all..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:28 pm
Kai? You mean the guy driving the guncannon? xd

Ki? Actually, thanks for reminding me, I got him.
When I was playing with my cousin, whenever I got Mundi, my line for him was "Charg! -Huh? Hello?"  

HereticX

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:41 pm
Kai-adi-mundi. A practicioner of Form II. Makashi.

Got his a** handed to him.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games