Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:26 pm
(Yeah, Sasori died when fighting against Sakura and Chiyo. So, now Tobi is his partner...I always want to say "her partner" but I know he's a dude.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:29 pm
Little_Demonz
(Yeah, Sasori died when fighting against Sakura and Chiyo. So, now Tobi is his partner...I always want to say "her partner" but I know he's a dude.)

((I call Deidara an it. Eh, I gotta go back and read the arc... I gotta back and watch the whole damn series.))  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Ai turned around in time to see the explosive but was too slow to react and it exploded, throwing her back a few feet towards Itachi who in turn threw more kunai. Euh, I have to use my flute. She ran towards a wall and played her flute getting hit by a few more kunai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Fuyu looked worried she ran outside with Reks. She heard menicing laughter and the clanging noises too. "W-who do you think it is?" she asked him. Admete walked out of the house and sat next to them. "Breakfast will have to wait..." she said. "Let me go get changed." She ran back inside and came back out in a black shirt and gray pants. Her boots were black as well. And her head band from the land of mist, was around her waist. "Let's go help them." She smiled as her hair blew in the wind.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Reks started to run, hopping on a roof to get a better look and so they couldn't see him. "Come on!" He yelled back, continueing on. When he turned back, he almost ran into a chimney, but jumped over it in the last second. He finally stopped, seeing the Akatsuki. Them again... He thought. And Itachi's there again too.... reks flipped over onto the roof were Itachi was, spinning and kicking him hard behind the knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Tobi jumped out of the way, just in time. "Ah!"

Nanaka's scythe grazed Tobi's robe. She swore, shouldering her scythe and stepped towards Tobi, grabbing his wrist. She muttered a couple of words, and Tobi started to weaken, Nanaka growing stronger. "Heh."  

deliciously H I C K

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:41 pm
Fuyu followed Reks, jumping as fas as she could. She ran up behind Kisame and whipped out her fans. "Kisame... you'd better run..." She used one of her taijutsu "Rose Petal Hurricane!" A burst of extremely strong wind burst out of her fans and sent Kisame flying into a tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:43 pm
Itachi swung a back handed punch at Reks. Reks ducked under it, his hand glowing with black flames, and hit him hard in the side with an open palm.  

Batjesusman

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:47 pm
Nanaka let go of Tobi's wrist, feeling replenished. Tobi dropped to his knees, looking confused. Nanaka sliced a deep gash in his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:47 pm
Ai made seals and played her flute, casting a genjutsu on Itachi. His movements slowly became sloppy and slowed. She threw senbon at Itachi aiming for his neck but his sloppy movements made her miss and hit Reks in the arm. "Sorry."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:49 pm
"Oww..." reks said, pulling it out. He then stabbed Itachi in the back with the senbon. Reks closed his eyes in accomplishment, onlt for Itachi to kick him in the shins, causing him to fall and tumble off of the roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:53 pm
Nanaka jumped behind Deidara, grabbed his wrists, and twisted them behind him. He tried to pull out of her grasp, but she whispered a few words in his ear and he fell asleep. Nanaka let him drop to the ground, smirking.  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:54 pm
"Reks!" Ai threw kunai catching his clothes and holding him onto the wall. She appeared behind Itachi and stabbed him in the back with a kunai and held it to his throat. "Don't move." He grabbed the kunai and flipped her over and hade her stab herself with the kunai. "Ugh."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:56 pm
Nanaka sighed, jumped onto the roof, and swung her scythe down on Itach's shoulder. "Move, and you'll lose your arm, Itachi-san."  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:58 pm
Reks grumbled, hanging on the wall. Oh.... come on... Reks thought, pulling out the kunai, causing him to freefall. While he was falling, he threw the kunai, hitting Itachi in the leg. Before he reached the ground, Admete ran under him, catching him on her back. "Thanks Admete." Reks said, petting her head then jumping back to the roof.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games