Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
"please stop killing, you will go mad" she walked closer to him "please"

aqua-*appears out of nowhere and grabs angel* die *raises a sword*

megaman-NOOOOOOOOOOOO

*megaman pushes angel out of the way and takes the sword through the chest*
she falls to the ground "Noooooooooooo" she cried, she stood up and ran to him "no, please"

megaman-*grabs aqua's face* DARK BLAST *both blow up sending hank flying twords the ground*
"hank" she cried running towards him, she held him "answer me" she whispered "i cant lose you"

hank-ah *looks around* where am i *sees a meddo of flowers ahead* wtf *snaps back to reality* ah  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:13 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
"please stop killing, you will go mad" she walked closer to him "please"

aqua-*appears out of nowhere and grabs angel* die *raises a sword*

megaman-NOOOOOOOOOOOO

*megaman pushes angel out of the way and takes the sword through the chest*
she falls to the ground "Noooooooooooo" she cried, she stood up and ran to him "no, please"

megaman-*grabs aqua's face* DARK BLAST *both blow up sending hank flying twords the ground*
"hank" she cried running towards him, she held him "answer me" she whispered "i cant lose you"

hank-ah *looks around* where am i *sees a meddo of flowers ahead* wtf *snaps back to reality* ah
"hank, oh hank im so glad your alive" she said holding him close "i thought you were gone"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

"hank, oh hank im so glad your alive" she said holding him close "i thought you were gone"

(at a hostiable {crap my spelling is off})

doctor-hank is in a coma  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:31 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

doctor-hank is in a coma
(lol) will he be alright?" she asked worried  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

doctor-hank is in a coma

doctor-idk he should be dead  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:21 am
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

doctor-hank is in a coma

"please, i dont want him to die"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:46 pm
The ghost of new shows up. "Tat there what we call a lazy man. Won't even breath for 'imself." Talking normally again. "But to be serious, I hope he's all right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

doctor-hank is in a coma

doctor- i am sorry but be perpared for the worst  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:59 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

doctor-hank is in a coma

"no" she whispered tears running down her face  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

doctor-u should go see him. the vistors hours r almost over but u can stay andother hour  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

doctor-u should go see him. the vistors hours r almost over but u can stay andother hour
she nodded and walked in the room where hank was, she wiped her face and looked at him "i hope you wake up"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

she nodded and walked in the room where hank was, she wiped her face and looked at him "i hope you wake up"

megaman-so he will not wake up *sees her looking around* dont bother u got to use the glasses he wheres to see me  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:24 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-so he will not wake up *sees her looking around* dont bother u got to use the glasses he wheres to see me
she sighs "of course" (brb)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-they r on the stand next to u but be warned things r not as they apper to u as they do to me so it will be a shock for u maybe the choice is yours  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:30 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-they r on the stand next to u but be warned things r not as they apper to u as they do to me so it will be a shock for u maybe the choice is yours
she looked to where she heard the voice, she picked up the glasses and puts them on, she stares at him "who are you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games