Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:20 pm
Hey dronze, here's a n00bs response to the second one:
"OMG I BETTUR RUN FAZT!!!1!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:22 pm
I = the starving musician

^3^

Weee~

p.s. - that really did happen XD  

Dameon the -V-

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:32 pm
scrape together a couple bucks and buy a chromatic tuner.... they're pretty cheap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:51 pm
There's an internet keyboard somewhere on the web. Using that works... I suppose you got to know which key is which note though.

Dronze believes that dry-humping should become a national sport... please don't say that's true! *grins*  

Black Hale

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:26 am
I just finished reading the DronzeRants and Dear Dronze letters (yes I have a lot of time on my hands, and no, I couldn't think of a diferrent way of using it- I've read all of my books far too many times already, and the library is closed for construction) and all I have to say about some of them is:

In Rant #9: I want to geld that man with a pair of glowing hot blunt scissors and then stab him with barbed implements a few hundred times. That kind of thing completely sickens me. The last guy that tried that with me ended up in the ER after I kicked my locker door shut on his head (yes, I have anger management issues. I'm actually a lot better now than I used to be)

In Rants #10 & 11: I am ashamed to call myself christian sometimes. I am doubly ashamed that I have relationships with people like that. And I want to smack people upside their heads with their words because they are missing the point of christianity entirely. Christianity is about helping those less fortunate than you and loving them, despite their "sins". Not about forcing others to conform to your beliefs because you want to live in your happy little bubble.

And as to the letters: Very funny. I really liked the first one, about the annoying older sibling. Good work, keep it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:36 pm
I'm in love with the new "Ask Dronze" section... wink

all the more so because His Noodly Goodness supports it.... and I AM actually short enough to be a dwarf...

RAmen brother, RAmen....  

Lady Rayya

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:58 am
I supplied the brother one. And it is true, by the way. And I supllied the n00b-oar-question.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:04 am
*smacks forehead*
You guys...are lame....

(A) Everyone knows he has one, his avi art suggests so~

(B) If your short enough to be a dwarf, do you have a special chair so you can reach your computer or is it on the floor?

(C) We need new material in here its growing dusty  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:13 pm
in answer to b: no, I don't. I used regular chairs and let my feet dangle... sometimes I use my dog as a footstool, if he feels like cooperating  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:07 pm
yea, we do need some new material, but nobody ever sends anything!

c'mon people! Dear Dronze letters, rant fodder, anything.... my inbox hungers for your (purposeful) PMs!  

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:32 pm
C'mon y'all, 1000 gold to the next solid piece of rant fodder I get...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:38 pm
could you please move the Phoenix VS the n00b topic to the role playing forum please? I wanna give this n00b a*****e a a** whoopin role playing style!  

Phoenix utashima

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Number.... someone fill me in because I'm not even sure any more...

dronze
Quote:
i need 13,000 more gold to make my guild

Perhaps so, but this isn't the place to be panhandling, you undereducated, ignorant waste of human genetic material.

Quote:
please donate

No. As I've said before, I don't give anything to sex offenders, and you, my frend, have managed to rape the english language, not in some rare back alley, but on the main forum of this guild.

Quote:
if you can you dont have to

I CAN... I am sure that I am more than capable of making a trade with you, but, thankfully, this, by your nebulous wording and COMPLETE lack of punctuation, qualifies me to not even bother sending you any gold whatsoever.

Quote:
o well can you please some gold

My gold is most pleased when I put it in a sock and beat n00bs with it.

but it's even more pleased when I just skip ruining one of my socks, and tainting it with the blood of a functionally illiterate in-duh-vidual. So I'll just use my oar, instead.

Quote:
Sorry if i knew ya'll felt about earning gold i would of just earned the rest without bothering to ask

We don't generally (one moment, allow me to turn up "Bitches" by MSI... it helps me focus....) mind giving new users some sort of gold to assist them on their various quests, but generally, we want to see some degree of EFFORT put into the request, not just coming on and begging, in severely broken english, for a rather sizable amount of gold.

Quote:
(i don't bother with grammar

I've noticed... I don't bother with giving the ignorant help, so I guess we're even.

Quote:
sorry)

Yes, yes you are.

Quote:
and i want to apalogize

I don't want an apology, I want you to actually pay attention in english class and learn proper punctuation and grammar, so you might actually achieve some level of mediocrity in your lifetime, instead of being some burger-flipping who ends up dead from third-degree burns because they couldn't understand that bright yellow sticker on the fryalator that only had 10 letters on it.... "C-A-U-T-I-O-N-H-O-T".

Quote:
(sorry if i spelled it wrong)

Even if you managed to spell it correctly, you still are.

You've done more than enough damage to your own reputation in this guild, don't you think?

Quote:
for asking for a donation.

Obviously not.... rolleyes

Quote:
not really ^.^ i could care less what happens to me,

*Cursor hovers over the "Ban this user" link.*

Really? Is that so?

Quote:
and im not a noob i just sold my clothes to get money.

So, you've been here for more than 6 months, and can't manage to raise enough gold to make a guild, and more to the point, can't get the idea that, if you can't actually effectively type proper english, or, you know, make yourself look like you might actually be able to read something more advanced than the Dr. Suess classic "Hop On Pop", that people will be compelled to throw bricks at your probably already dented brain case, in the hopes that you will either die, or maybe undo some of the damage already done by you smoking more crack cocaine than Robert Downey Junior on a 6 week bender.

Quote:
uhhh excuse me i understand your talking about my grammar but i mostly dont role play on here

No, but you do post, so you should really take that into account the next time you decide to come in here again and take away our precious time trying to decypher what you have to say.

Quote:
i role play in the gain towns

That's "Gaia"... and there's NO excuse for that one, it's pretty much spelled on EVERY page on this website.

Quote:

I looked at them, and wanted to throw a brick at my router, in the hopes that, maybe, somehow, it would magically go through the internet and manifest in the server of wherever your bulletin boards are hosted at, thus erasing that mass of mindless drivel from the internet altogether.

Quote:
if you can survive on these sites for atleast a week i'll leave this guild

rofl

Quote:
well can i tell you something shadow

I'm not shadow, but still, please, by all means, enlighten me as to the contents of the vast sea of your knowledge....

Quote:
1.i have no idea who dronze is

That's simply because you haven't been paying attention.

Quote:
2.that's not advertising thats a challenge

B does not really preclude A... it is advertising. you are putting forth a (rather common) marketing scheme in order to draw people to your site.

Quote:
3.join the clan wars and see what we put with

If I were to march through your "Clan Wars", your clans would all be slaughtered by my (or anyone who has enough intellegence to type out a vocabulary of words 5 letters or less') higher intellegence.

Quote:
4.why are you arguing with me over putting this thread in the wrong spot,and asking for a donation that you didn't have to give

If you had LOOKED AROUND or READ anything in this guild before posting... like the SUBFORUMS LIST that is displayed so very prominently at the top of the guild forum, long enough to need to scroll past before reading your list of threads, you'd know that it didn't belong on the front page.

If your actual situational awareness is as bad as your typing prowess, i'm amazed you haven't done something like swallow your tongue or falling into the bayou by now.

Quote:
but i'll follow the rules and put this in quest

Not that it will do your cause any good.

Quote:
alright phoenix im a jounin of the mist village clan i can take you but if you wanna fight me you'll fight me on my turf meet me in the gaia towns at (censored for identity protection)

You're a little kid who has no business using a computer, now go run along and play, mommy will bring you your juice in a little bit...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:39 pm
nice one Dronze...oh by the way...I did end up winning against the n00b.  

Phoenix utashima

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:29 pm
im posting this here im sai ok im a white hacke (i hack to help others to return items and such) abe_Iinkon is a balck hacker ( Someone who hacks for personal gain) i was a black hacker but changed my ways and deleted the old character abe_linkon is responsible for the invites in towns and i cant hack his account and eliminate this ability any suggestions are accepted just pm me  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games