Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:30 pm
fett owns all these ships at once tho...

how was slave V modified? and which young jedi knights book was IV in?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:37 pm
Thanks Cale, those ships look pretty big themselves, damn Mara lost a good ship by the looks of it.  

Robin the Aussie

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:44 pm
well she got an even better one. Luke's X wing actually fits in a hangar at the real of the ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:46 pm
Nospai Deathous
fett owns all these ships at once tho...

how was slave V modified? and which young jedi knights book was IV in?

what is this? a test? I don't know!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:48 pm
lol, sorry. thought you might have come across it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:50 pm
Cale Darksun
well she got an even better one. Luke's X wing actually fits in a hangar at the real of the ship.
That's handy to have.  

Robin the Aussie

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:54 pm
Nospai Deathous
lol, sorry. thought you might have come across it.
nah. theres raerly any good info other than a sentance saying something like "This is Fett's Ship"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:57 pm
Robin the Aussie
Cale Darksun
That's handy to have.
yeah, especially during that time of the month when Luke needs to beat a hasty retreat and go into hiding.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:55 pm
Speaking of X-Wings did Luke get his X-Wing upgraded to a J model of the X-Wing or is it still the standard T-65 that he flew against the Death Star?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:57 pm
Robin the Aussie
Speaking of X-Wings did Luke get his X-Wing upgraded to a J model of the X-Wing or is it still the standard T-65 that he flew against the Death Star?
I believe he upgraded. I believe it was about the same time he opted out of an E-wing, merely because R2 couldn't work with the E-wing.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:41 pm
Nelowulf
Robin the Aussie
I believe he upgraded. I believe it was about the same time he opted out of an E-wing, merely because R2 couldn't work with the E-wing.
I'ld understand why and besides the X-Wing is still very versatile and reliable fighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:47 pm
E-wing is supposed to be the X-wing's successor. If it wasn't for Luke, everyone would be using the E-wing... and probably be for the better. Only one flaw is with the E-wing, and that is unreliable blaster gas (which can be easily remedied). Other than that, its stronger, faster, more maneuverable, has more firepower, and is able to outperform the Xwing in every way, and do it faster than the Tie Interceptor.

But what the hey. I never was fond of the Xwing mainly because everyone loves it. They dont' realize that the actual number of Xwings that appeared in the movie compared to other fighters is more like 3:2:1:2:1, give or take.

But no... EU guys dote upon the Xwing... Its thirty damn years old and still hasnt' died. Every other fighter was upgraded, but the precious xwing isn't... No, can't take that away, its only the fighter that everyone loves, despite the fact there are superior ones out there. No, we'll just keep using the hero buff on it, and make it live for a thousand more years.

The jedi starfighter died, the Y-wing died. The B-wing died. Why can't the X?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:09 pm
When did the B-Wing die off?
It was more advanced then the Y-Wing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:12 pm
B-wign was replaced by the J-wing. Though the J-wing and the H-wing (b and Y wing successors) are not cannon, persay, but the E-wing is barely canon itself.

Its just nobody has done things that far in the future of SW yet.

But the J-wing looks like a Bwing, except with two long airfoils, and the cockpit in the middle of the two. Really neat to look at.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:12 pm
when they made the K-wing bomber.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games