Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:29 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(i remember falling asleep XP j/k)
mind clueing me in to whats happened i am not reading 30 pages of dialogue
(lol uhhh nothin really happened, just some crazy vampire/werewolf/dragon and what not attacked and a bigger dragon came and destroyed it)
(sweet that means i can get back to killing you guys xp )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:30 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(lol uhhh nothin really happened, just some crazy vampire/werewolf/dragon and what not attacked and a bigger dragon came and destroyed it)
(great great rolleyes lol j/k)  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:31 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(i got to go)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:34 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(i got to go)
(ok later)  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:13 am
captain:sire we have found where abouts of the rebel base
King:good send the special forces to kill them but bring me the leader alive
captain:yes sire
King:and take our special weapon with you

(special weapon is a rakshasa raja: a mythic beast like an angel with the body of a man a head of a lion thats 10 feet tall with four arms and a sword in each arm)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:14 am
she walked around the forest, making it rain flower petals "dumb king" she muttered "he has my braclet, i wasnt able to get it back"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:19 am
Aprilbaby1
she walked around the forest, making it rain flower petals "dumb king" she muttered "he has my braclet, i wasnt able to get it back"
*suddenly three of the kings guards apppear on patrol they dont see you though one of them is talking* did you hear the king caught a vampire he has it chained in the dungeon right now hes pretty old he keeps babbling on about his daughter and wife i dont think the king is gonna put up with him for long *they start to leave through the way they came*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:21 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
*suddenly three of the kings guards apppear on patrol they dont see you though one of them is talking* did you hear the king caught a vampire he has it chained in the dungeon right now hes pretty old he keeps babbling on about his daughter and wife i dont think the king is gonna put up with him for long *they start to leave through the way they came*
she hid behind a tree "a vampire" she whispered "why i outta...." she closed her mouth and silently climbed the tree hiding in its leaves  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:23 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she hid behind a tree "a vampire" she whispered "why i outta...." she closed her mouth and silently climbed the tree hiding in its leaves
*the guards stop and turn around* did you hear something? *the other two shake there heads* oh well guess its just my imagination  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:25 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
*the guards stop and turn around* did you hear something? *the other two shake there heads* oh well guess its just my imagination
she silently watched them "i hope all of you die" she whispered, making harsh wind blow around them  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she silently watched them "i hope all of you die" she whispered, making harsh wind blow around them
*one gets knocked over by the wind* lets get out of here guys *they run away*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:29 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
*one gets knocked over by the wind* lets get out of here guys *they run away*
she smiled "thats right run" she said jumping down from her tree  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:33 am
*king in the dungeons talking to the vampire*
King: where is the rebbellion
Vampire:i dont know im only looking for my daughter
*king punches the vampire*
Vampire:im only looking for my daughter!
King:then whats her name?
Vampire: Angellita (plot twist oooooo)
King:angellita *remembers back to the night of the party* i may have a use for you old man (bum bum bum)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:36 am
(me: no daddy gonk j/k) she walked around the forest, thinking "vampire" she stopped "dad" she said then growled "if that king hurts him in any way"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:37 am
Aprilbaby1
(me: no daddy gonk j/k) she walked around the forest, thinking "vampire" she stopped "dad" she said then growled "if that king hurts him in any way"
*signs are posted everywhere all of them say missing angellita with an artist rendering of her posted bellow it*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games