Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:45 am
redface "Sharp as ever sensei." Endless then lifted his headband that was covering his eye. His eye was purple and his pupil had taken the shape of an hourglass. "The Dreamer clan has genetic eye unique to only my clan. My great great grandfather decided to call it the "Hour Glass Eye" due to its shape. This eye allows me to see everything slower. But I dont have enough chakra to use it in both eyes or use it for a long time. I need your training to help me increase my chakra. Please help me sensei!" Endless then bowed to Wind Sensei.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:57 am
*walks in, then bows to wind,then meditates under a tree*Wind, i am a friend of panda and i was wanting to know if i could possibly join the academy.  

Musashi_san

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:47 am
Just read the lessons and PM wind for the tests. Anyone can join the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:28 am
ninja *sits down to relax* ninja  

AneiKage_Kai

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:51 pm
walks in to see how everything is going  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:45 pm
(( Curses Raven! You already have one of the new Kitties! crying
*goes off to pollwhore for enough money to afford one before they become exorbant like Kikis* ))

Wind quirks an eyebrow at this latest unforeseen change in one of his pupils, "Well, obviously you need to increase your chakra output...and I know a perfectly good way." Wind said grinning evilly.

"Oh I'm going to have fun with this."

Wind disappeared in a puff of dust and smoke and returned moments later with what seemed to be ordinary training weights. He dropped them to the ground with a thud, as the weights indented themselves into the surface of the soil. "Have you ever tried walking on water Endless..?"  

Windblade

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:55 pm
Endless blinked and his eyes opened wide. eek "My dad tried it on me once. I sank so fast. But I havent successfully done it. I tried it many ears ago. Is that what you want me to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:20 pm
"Yes. Yes I do. Follow me..and bring the weights." Wind said, jumping off into the forest towards the stream.  

Windblade

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:28 pm
Windblade
"Yes. Yes I do. Follow me..and bring the weights." Wind said, jumping off into the forest towards the stream.

Endless groaned as he picked up the weights and looked at Wind with his Hour Glass (HG) eye. I see Endless then jumped through the trees exactly like Wind Sensei.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:07 pm
Wind stops at the stream after a few minutes of travel and stares across it's surface. He quickly walsk to the edge of the water and molds his chakra onto the bottom of his feet. He then steps out onto the water and walks to the middle fo the flowing stream to await Endless.  

Windblade

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:53 pm
Endless landed on the edge of the stream and stared at Wind Sensei. This is my childhood all ova again crying "How do I do this Sensei."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:55 pm
"First off, put the weights down on the bank." Wind waited for Endless to comply before continuing.

"After that, mold your chakra, you remember how to do that? At any rate, mold it around your feet. Then, step out onto the water. If youstart to sink then strengthen the amount of chakra until you reach a buoyancy where you seem to stand on the water. Do the same with your other foot and then try stepping forward. But remember," Wind said grinning, "if you lose control, you'll only sink about a foot deep into water..." Wind turned his head slightly and let out a cough with the embedded words "For now" inside it.

"Well Endless, let's see it."  

Windblade

AneiKage_Kai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:30 am
ninja *sits in a near by tree* walking on water? hmm is it like walking up the tree and hanging your self like a bat(with your feet only) on a branch?? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 pm
Endless gulped. Endless then concentrated the little chakra he had in one foot and stepped on the water. Endless tried it with the other foot and fell through.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

AneiKage_Kai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:58 pm
ninja *continues to watch and plays with a fire ball* ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games