Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:05 pm

Sirius looked at the sun as it's light faded and the room became dark. "It seems..." he took a moment to breathe and stand, "..the best things in life only happen for a few moments. He smiled a bit, looking over at her.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:17 pm

She sighed. It was almost a sad sigh, "Yeah, well, I know that better then anyone..." She ran a hand through her long wavy blue hair.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:40 pm

Sirius smiled a bit after a short sigh. "Well, that's probably the most interesting thing about where I go. Otherwise I'm as boring as everyone else." He looked away, staring off into space.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:44 pm

She looked over at him and patted his shoulder. "Well, now what commander? You dragged me here, where else are you going to drag me?.."

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:55 pm

Sirius smiled as he looked over at her. "I thought we were taking turns?" He laughed, his life was too boring for him to figure out any place she would consider fun or nice.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:07 pm

She smirked, taking his hand. "Let me show you something." They started walking...some where. Eventually they started trekking through the park, Rasha having been quiet most of the way.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:12 pm

He let her drag him along. Smiling and trying to recognize the area he was going to, in case he ever wanted to come back.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:15 pm

She lead him to a small pound that was filled with little fishes of all shapes and sizes. The last rays of sunlight were starting to die in the distance. "Stand at the edge of the pound and watch the fish..." She smiled mysteriously at him.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:18 pm

He smiled as he watched the fish carefully, although glancing at her every so often.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:20 pm

When the sky, both around and distant, was dark, the fish started to moove funny. They started swimming backwards, then forwards and circling each other, in some sort of odd dance.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:28 pm

Sirius's eyes followed the fish. "How..the.." He looked at Rasha, his eyes wide and smirked. He looked back at the fish watching them carefully.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:41 pm

Silent as the dead, she stood behind him and gave him a healthy little shove into the water.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Sirius hit the water with a thud, as the splash heaved the water up. He sunk down a bit before resurfacing. Gasping for air. He looked over at Rasha with a evil glance before cracking up and laughing. He got to the edge, "Ugh help me up...this bank is steep." As she grabbed his hand he gave a strong pull, bringing her down into the water with him.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Rasha come up with a splutter and a weak cough. "You...You!" She gave him a evil glare and immediatly tackled him, pinning him to the muddy bank. "Hah!" She smirked in triumph.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:44 pm

He tried to move but with her combined efforts and the sticky mud he was stuck. He struggled but then let out a sigh as he looked up. He realized he was blushing, since now he could see her clearly. Her beauty was too much for him to comprehend as he blushed, using his hair to hide as much as possible but continually shaking his head slightly.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff