Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 am
Stirring slightly, Rosette tried to push herself up. "God! Why do I feel like crap?" she moaned as she rested her head back onto the grass while wrapping her arms around it and rolli9ng into a ball. Looking up through squinted eyes Rosette caught sight of Shmiity posed above her, barely able to stand. "Shmiity? What's going on, are you okay? Where are we?" Pushing past the pain, Rosette tried to sit up again to no avail. "Have I been fighting?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 pm
"Why isn't this working.." the controlled Clover muttered in irritation. She had seen from the fox demon's eyes that this woman could manipulate the wind and yet this was seeming impossible. A few weak swirls left her hand as she punched at nothing but air. "Grrr.. Improbable" again her tone was irate. She had seen the light priestess' memories and knew that she could use the wind and light freely. For some reason it was working to the par she expected. "Oh well, I captured this body. The leader did request it after all," with that said she went to look for her leader.

Within Clover's mind she was rather devastated that she had let such a thing happen. What if they used her powers to hurt one of her friends? It was quite possible and she was distraught because of it. In the midst of her plight a gentle breeze caressed her cheek and brought her out of her personal misery. "Dear, don't fret. Not just anyone can bear your abilities. With lots of force maybe, but so far this creature doesn't seem fit," the melodic wind comforted.

"Aye, Child, our abilities aren't suited for such vile creatures. Though, if you let yourself be controlled for much longer, that thing might find a way," this time the orbs of light shared their wisdom.

Still feeling defeated Clover was comforted by the fact that there was still time before she could be the sole reason for the group's failure in their venture.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:49 pm
((haha nice. then when he is trying to fly you could shoot him with a wrist rocket and he would only think it were the martions))

Shmitty looked down at Rosette, seeing her in a weakend state made him feel a little sorry for her, her body was used by somthing that wasnt her and now she got to feel the after effects. seeing if Rosette was still under controle, then her and Clover would have run off.
Shmitty let out a sigh, sheethed his sword and slowly eased himself down, sitting in the grass next to Rosette. next he looked at Ezorin whoe showed up to his call ready for what looked like anything "False alarm... its probably safe to rest for moment.... we need it"
when he said we he was thinking of himself his body felt like shuting down but he need to kepp awake.
looking back to Rosette he let a wry smile play across his face "we were fighting... and it seems you were being controlled by a spider... I was jest be carefull, I didnt know if you were still under its spell" he saw se was in pain too "rest easy, I think we all need it"
looking over his shoulder he saw Odin slowly makeing his way to them.... soon he was right next to them and without any command needed Odin got on its knees in a resting postion.
"lazy horse" shmittty mumbled jest before Odin took awa y is sraw hate  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 pm
"Gah!" Rosette yelled in frustration as she tried to get up again. "Why does this always happen to me?" Crawling closer to Shmitty, Rosette laid her hand on his arm. "Do you want me to heal you? Man where is my horse?" she asked as she gave a harsh whistle.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Quite some ways, deep into the trees and away from the recuperating band of weary travelers, Clover came up to TY leaning against a tree in her path, almost as if he were waiting for something...her perhaps. As she drew near enough he spoke with a calm authority.
"Quickly now, what are they doing here, where are they headed and what is their purpose. Tell me she knew at least that much."

((it has been rather peculiar watching these past three pages unfold knowing that ultimately you shall all attack TY, but try not to kill him...quite interesting indeed.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:10 am
Shmitty couldnt feel Rosette lay her head on his arm because of his armor, but that didnt stop him from blushing alittle. "a- um I I'm not hurt at all.... jest tired.... I think" he paused "and your horse should have been close to Odin..." he looked down at Rosette and felt calmer then before. he was glade she was safe now ~I dont know why it keeps happing to you... but Next time, I wont let you out of my site... Ill protect you~ he thought to himself keeping his eye on there surroundings every so often looking back down at her.

((mmm yes indeed. what I find even more entertaining is that unlike the rest who know Ty and are his friends wont want to do him harm... but Shmitty Loathes Ty even more then before... and will probably, maybe, who knows, might want to do the shadow man harm))  

Orin Dragoon

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:11 am
A twisted smile of victory graced Clover's lips once she reached the arachnid in charge. Upon hearing his request her smile grew, now this was information she could easily find. After only a brief moment she answered, "They were passing through, on their way to one of the temples in the high mountains of Kyle' Ur. They wish to retrieve a relic. It's part of some sort of game dictated by King Aegis Reed." Her eyes gleamed with triumph. She was more than satisfied that she had captured a body with so much information.

((Eeek I actually had to search the earlier posts for the details on where they are headed. xd ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:22 pm
((yes, Shmitty, I also look forward to that battle.))

TY smiled as he stepped forward for a quick embrace of the lips. He then spoke in the clicking language of the arachnids

TY Charns
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Ezorin looked at Shmitty and asked him bluntly, "If it was a false alarm, where did Clover go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:59 am
((lmao see i thought you would be close enough to see))

"Rosette seemed to be attacked by a spider that controlled her... the spider transfered its mind to Clover and then fled... I would have takin chase but im in no condition to catch her" he looked ashamed in himself that he couldnt stop her from gettig away. "but I think Tramer wouldnt like the rest of us to split up.... we should probably find a safer place to rest intel they get back" he paused "well what do you two think of this Idea" wanting to get there opinoun  

Orin Dragoon

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:07 am
The smile from before returned after receiving the gracious gesture from her leader. Her smile only widened upon hearing her native tongue. In the same language of clicks she answered, 'Foolish girl,' she though to herself with contemptuous mirth.

"What are they doing out there?" Clover asked from within the depths of her mind. She was starting to become more than a bit anxious and wasn't sure how to get out of this mess. The orbs were still softly glowing and the wind gentling blowing, but neither was speaking to her. Both entities thought it best for the young woman to figure things out on her own.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 pm

He spoke calmly* as he walked alongside his new second-in-command, cloaked arm resting against her lower back.

*or at least, as calmly as one can when speaking in a language comprised of various rapid clicking noises.  

TY Charns
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:49 am
With the poison out of his system Tramer forced himself to his feet, breathing rather hard Tramer limped to a near by tree, grinding his teeth in pain Tramer reached for the sheathes to both his swords, Tramer just gave a half hearted smile as he felt both the swords firmly in there sheathes. Tramer distinctly remembered dropping them when he had been bitten, thou here they were, “Ill never be rid of these accursed blades…” Tramer continued thou in a joking voice, looking forward into the forest Tramer’s facial expression quickly changed, letting out a long sigh he looked back toward Larien, “he has captured Clover…” Tramer said to Larien as he looked down to the ground, remembering back to when he first noticed Ty acting odd, he noticed the shadow builder’s aura had changed slightly, thou at the time he had thought little into it, now he saw the exact same kind of change in Clover’s aura as she approached Ty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:51 pm
Smiling as she walked in step with her leader she felt accomplished. Of course she deserved it. None of the others had thought to take over the mind of that foolish fox girl. She on the other hand took that road, and look where it led her. Now she would receive respect in the pit. Not saying anything she nodded to the leader approving of his offer, and also agreeing that their prey would be seeking refuge of some sort soon, even if it were just a clearing to sleep in.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:03 am
((You leave for a bit, and time doesn't stop. People keep posting, picture that...))

"I'm glad your not hurt. Ezorin, are you hurt? Don't think the offer was only for Shmitty, you are part of my team as well. The group is only as strong as it's weakest member. I thrive to keep it me, as the weakest member I know where I fall. I personally like my post here." Healing herself while she talked, Rosette couldn't see through the blue mist around her. "And I agree we need to stick together. I am all up to looking for a clearing that doesn't smell of blood, and then sleeping. I'm ready to hit the hay and stay there for a long time. Anybody else with me?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games