Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:25 am
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Maybe I'm obsessing over nothing, but I can't help it. neutral

I was driving down the road this morning, going about 60, and noticed a squirrel in my lane not far ahead. I immediately slowed down, and hoped and prayed the stupid animal would move. He first moved to my right, towards the grass on the side of the road. I naturally moved a bit to my left. He then decided he was going to go the other way and.....I hit him.

*sighs* First time I've EVER hit an animal. Not a good experience. confused

-patpat- they do that on purpose you know? And if he was dumb enough to put himself under your tire, what can you do? XD

I saw him on the way back.....

HE WAS SQUIRREL SUSHI, MAN! gonk crying

aww, -hugs and consoles-it's ok. for every smooshed squirrel, there's two to take it's place.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:31 am
Meph!stopheles

aww, -hugs and consoles-it's ok. for every smooshed squirrel, there's two to take it's place.

They're like mosquitoes, they just keep coming back. Now if you'd have smooshed a tiger, then you can start being concerned, those are an endangered species.

...though that'd be pretty hard to do, unles syou're riding a monstertruck or something.

And sorry if I seem careless about the squirrels, I jsut think of it as a new part of the circle of life. Humans are weak, so werely on vehicles for our predatory road hunting! Then, uh, I guess it's food for the flies or something. And for the plants when they rot down to humus. ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:39 pm
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage

I was driving down the road this morning, going about 60, and noticed a squirrel in my lane not far ahead. I immediately slowed down, and hoped and prayed the stupid animal would move. He first moved to my right, towards the grass on the side of the road. I naturally moved a bit to my left. He then decided he was going to go the other way and.....I hit him.

-patpat- they do that on purpose you know? And if he was dumb enough to put himself under your tire, what can you do? XD

Sadly, that's true. They breed like mad.

And when I was driving back, I saw more squirrels than ever before. They were out in full force.....like they were tauting me. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:51 pm
Kristall Fox
I just wanted to make a small personal update.. and to say that I never actually left this guild (some might remember I was thinking about it but had pretty much decided to stay). In the past year, however, I have been really busy with offline life and, therefore, almost completely nonexistant here on Gaia.

A few things have changed in my life. For one, I am married to Rofu Brandfuchs, as can be read in my Gaia Journal. ^.^

For two, I am pregnant.. very pregnant, infact. I am very, very close to delivering.
So, it's likely that the latter will keep me from posting regularly still, though I have no intents of leaving the guild still.

Well welcome back sorta then. biggrin Also congrats.  

Eddily

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:36 pm
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage

Sadly, that's true. They breed like mad.

And when I was driving back, I saw more squirrels than ever before. They were out in full force.....like they were tauting me. crying

i stop for squirrels but not for people. i almost ran over a kid crossing the street the other day. that side of the street didn't even have a cross walk and it specifically said, no pedestrians. So it was his fault...if it were legal, i would have run him over just...to..uh..*shuits up*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:21 am
My mom calls me paranoid, but lately there's been this GIANT murder of crows hanging out over my town. I don't mean a few crows to fill up a tree...I mean these birds were flying across town and for TWENTY MINUTES they completely filled up the sky. Then they decided to roost in the trees around my house and school, so I was all nervous to walk to school that night...Of course, no one believed me, until my mom picked me up from work and was driving me home, and they were all flying again. She still calls me paranoid though.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:24 am
Manda_Tifa
My mom calls me paranoid, but lately there's been this GIANT murder of crows hanging out over my town. I don't mean a few crows to fill up a tree...I mean these birds were flying across town and for TWENTY MINUTES they completely filled up the sky. Then they decided to roost in the trees around my house and school, so I was all nervous to walk to school that night...Of course, no one believed me, until my mom picked me up from work and was driving me home, and they were all flying again. She still calls me paranoid though.... sweatdrop

o.O I am mildly paranoid... I blame it on the way I was raised, but I am also very superstitious and... that is not a good omen. I would probably be freaked out if I actually saw something like that. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:59 am
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa

o.O I am mildly paranoid... I blame it on the way I was raised, but I am also very superstitious and... that is not a good omen. I would probably be freaked out if I actually saw something like that. sweatdrop
Oh, gee...thanks! That makes me feel better...*locks the doors and boards up the windows* eek  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:18 am
Eddily
Kristall Fox
I just wanted to make a small personal update.. and to say that I never actually left this guild (some might remember I was thinking about it but had pretty much decided to stay). In the past year, however, I have been really busy with offline life and, therefore, almost completely nonexistant here on Gaia.

A few things have changed in my life. For one, I am married to Rofu Brandfuchs, as can be read in my Gaia Journal. ^.^

For two, I am pregnant.. very pregnant, infact. I am very, very close to delivering.
So, it's likely that the latter will keep me from posting regularly still, though I have no intents of leaving the guild still.

Well welcome back sorta then. biggrin Also congrats.

Ditto ^.^ I remember you  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:56 am
Manda_Tifa
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa

Oh, gee...thanks! That makes me feel better...*locks the doors and boards up the windows* eek

Crows? What, are you crazy? Thinking about them re-enacting THE BIRDS? rolleyes Silly people.....  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:28 pm
FogSage
Manda_Tifa
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa

Crows? What, are you crazy? Thinking about them re-enacting THE BIRDS? rolleyes Silly people.....
Even if I wasn't paranoid about that, do you realize how much bird crap that many birds can generate?! The morning after they were flying around, our red car was white and brown! It was disgusting! *shudders* Fortunately, I got away from THAT encounter clean... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:48 am
Sadly, I have just learned my ferret, Blade, is dieing. He was in the vets for five days straight dangling between life and death. Apparently he has tumors on his pancrease that are causing it to not produce enough sugar. There is nothing that can be done but give him a special medicine twice a day to help stablize him. It could keep him alive for a day, couple weeks, couple months, and if we are extremely lucky maybe a year (highly doubted). I just learned all about this on the seven hour drive home from my dorm for Spring Break. My parents didn't want to tell me sooner because the didn't want to give me the added stress.

The only good news is the medicine is working right now. For the last two weeks my parents have been doing it he has been fine. Another good note is this sickness is not causing him to suffer or dramaticly lower his quality of life at the moment. There is also the security in knowing when he does pass it will be relativly peacefull. He will become extremely tired, fall into a coma, and die...  

Krissim Klaw

Sexy_Daxter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:00 am
My friends know I'm a furry.
They laugh whenever there is some kind of furry hate joke. They've also heard about that one girl talking about furries digging holes and looking for berries in the forest.
It really infuriates me. But I'm a comical person. So I've never been seen made angry. I'm not sure if I can show anger right. But whenever they repeat and I get mad they think its funny.. I just shout shut up. But they never really seem to think that this particular thing is actually offensive to me. Maybe if I just run off from them the next time they laugh about it, they'll understand that it affects me a bit more... and that I'm not always a joke. Even if I do love to make others laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:09 am
Sexy_Daxter
My friends know I'm a furry.
They laugh whenever there is some kind of furry hate joke. They've also heard about that one girl talking about furries digging holes and looking for berries in the forest.
It really infuriates me. But I'm a comical person. So I've never been seen made angry. I'm not sure if I can show anger right. But whenever they repeat and I get mad they think its funny.. I just shout shut up. But they never really seem to think that this particular thing is actually offensive to me. Maybe if I just run off from them the next time they laugh about it, they'll understand that it affects me a bit more... and that I'm not always a joke. Even if I do love to make others laugh.

Sadly, I'm the same way. But I can handle abuse like that. It doesn't affect me. When I hear an offensive joke, I just imagine the person who said it as a braying jackass. Which is what they are, after all. 3nodding  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:48 pm
everyone needs to take their sticks and shove them farther up their asses, maybe then they could all see straight.

*continues to grumble under her breath*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games