Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:08 pm
Yuki wakes up then groans. Then Yuki completly wakes up and looks around. A man was sleeping next to her. NO! It couldnt have happened! Yuki rushes to get the dress she was wearing earlier and she opens the door and runs out into the daylight and she feels a burning sensation and she notices her skin starts to peepl then she runs back inside. Im stuck here! Thinks Yuki and she runs into the young man and he smiles. "Trying to runaway are you?" he then roughly grabs her shoulder before Yuki can say anything and she is shoved into the wall. Before she can say anything the strangers mouth came onto hers gently but hard. Everything starts getting fuzzy then before she notices it the young mans lips are at her neck....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:09 pm
*rides off into the woods and reaches and open area in the middle of the woods* show yourself dark (short for darkness) *starts setting up an alchemic symbol and summons two skeletons one being a mage and the other being and overseer warrior* there the symbol is done and now we wait for him to take the bait....me  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:11 pm
*after walking around some time edward see a pale man in the woods, he greets me*
(man)*bows down sightly* "mr. edward... my master would like to speak with you."
(me)"what if i dont want to go? who are you?"
(man)"my name does not mater! and i know you could easely defeat me... but i belive you will change your mind once you know... my master is Arin"
(me)*gets surprized* "arin??!! take me there right now!"
(man)"my pleasure..."*he smiles and i see his theet, the theet of a vampir, i am knocked out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 pm
Yuki sees Edward being carried in. "Edward!" I shout my master was holding me back. Tears flow down my face and land on the ground. I cannot move since my master has a tight grip then I sob and collaspe to the floor sobbing thinking Edward cant hear me....  

ViniCullen

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:15 pm
*edward wakes up in a strange but comfortable room, he tries to open the door but it is locked, by experience he knows it's beter not to bust the door open, he tries to picklock it but the lock seens magical, he looks around and notice they didnt take his gear*were the hell am i?*he wonders*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:18 pm
Yuki runs to where Edward is and I open the door and I run in hugging him tightly crying. "Im so sorry Eddy!" she says then goes to the wall and pounds on it then cracks appear in the wall and shes too busy crying to notice.  

ViniCullen

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:18 pm
*2 hours later a horde of vampires close in on me and my summoned try to stop them and i un summon them as the vampires close in even closer i yell* yuki im coming for you!!! they take me concious to their "lair"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki runs to where Edward is and I open the door and I run in hugging him tightly crying. "Im so sorry Eddy!" she says then goes to the wall and pounds on it then cracks appear in the wall and shes too busy crying to notice.
*ed put his hand over her showder and says*"calm down... were are we? and how you got so strong?" *points at the crack with the other hand*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:22 pm
*pushed roughly to their leader* why keep yuki and keep me awake to speak? *their leader smacks me with such force i pass out* *throw him with the others* im dragged away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:26 pm
schrodinger333
*pushed roughly to their leader* why keep yuki and keep me awake to speak? *their leader smacks me with such force i pass out* *throw him with the others* im dragged away
(with "others" you mean cattle or me and yuki? calse you know... i was a friend of the master before he became vapire"ish")  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:27 pm
*wakes up with my cheek cut up pretty bad but no blood is drawn for some unknown reason and ther was a burning feeling on my wrist to see the pentgrahm glowing with a white mist looks to see edward and yuki on the otherside of the room* hey guys sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 pm
(brb)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm
im gonna summon some help to get you two out. *tries to summon and my hands start to turn black* what the heck? *looks at wrists to see the seal is giving off a blue glow* weird,i cant peform necromancy or alchemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm
(back i just goed to eat some pizza)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:36 pm
*see kio in the other side of the room, walks up to him* "what the heck are you doing here?"*ofers help to him to stand up*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games