Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:10 pm
After a moment: "I'm okay, Blizz. Come in, I helped!" Though he sounded positively chuffed, there was a certain fatigue in his voice that suggested he wasn't going to be in top condition for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm
Trigramatic
After a moment: "I'm okay, Blizz. Come in, I helped!" Though he sounded positively chuffed, there was a certain fatigue in his voice that suggested he wasn't going to be in top condition for awhile.

"I saw that." I said that. "You did real good out there." I then knelt down next to the tub, reaching over and rubbed Tails head a bit around the ears. "I also saw how you and Weavile helped out Night for that matter, which was real good of you. I'm proud of you." I told him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:15 pm
Hawk, Chirp and Maia came storming into the main area of the HQ! By the way they were dressed, Hawk and Chirp must have been cosplaying as a Dewott and a Riolu respectively. Either way, they seemed prepared for battle! Without saying a word, they called in Claydol and put their hands on it. "To the whirl islands!" Hawk said! In a second they were whisked off, disappearing as if they hadn't been there in the first place...

...all except for Chirp, who had awesomely lifted her hand off of the pokemon before it took them to the islands. "Ok, that happened." She muttered dusting herself off. After a second she found herself turning to go socialize with someone. She'd been waaaay too busy lately and was going to take some time to wind down  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:17 pm
"Thanks, Blizz," said Tails. He closed his eyes and leaned into the water again. He didn't want to leave because he knew the moment he did he'd lose so much of this heat. "Sub said that meteorite thing's really bad, and I thought I had a good shot at scattering those Sneasel. And all the others were there. It was a smart risk...right?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:20 pm
Keiko giggled a bit and held her hands to her chest shyly. She'd never been treated THIS nicely before. Sure, most people treated her nicely, especially hybrids, once they realized the wasn't a hybrid hater. But most of the nicer guys she met were taken. The guys that weren't taken tended to be jerks. Especially her ex-boyfriends.

When Reno mentioned Happiny, Keiko looked over to the baby pokemon to see her tap Reno's Sneasel, Tsuki. Both pokemon seemed to be happy about it, so Keiko assumed they were playing a game. "Wow! Born ten mintues ago and already walking like a pro!" Keiko cheered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:22 pm
"It was fine." I said to him, leaning my head along the side of the tub. "Some things like that, sometimes you got to take a risk just to see to it that people gets out safe at the very least. Those Sneasel back up that way were pretty quick and nasty and there was no telling on what they could have done to everyone if left unattended to." I said. "You did what you felt was right. Don't worry about it too much, okay?" I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 pm
Sub would return with a box in his arms, he sat it down on the floor next to the new girl and turned to speak to the new guy. "So another new member wants to join huh? Well then I'm going to cut the formalities and hand you this." Sub said as he opened up the box and handed him a glove-like device, also handing one to the new girl. "These are Snag Machines, our signature device here in Team Snagem. It allows you to convert Pokeballs, allowing them to capture trainer owned Pokemon. Also, this is a SNAG." He said handing them a small PDA-like device. "It's our communication device, used to stay in touch with others, also it has a Pokedex feature, map, GPS, you name it. Also, here is two Pokeballs for each of you." He said handing them the empty Pokeballs. "Also, you'll find in the box, a collapsible Hoverboard, a nifty mode of transportation. Any questions?" He asked them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:31 pm
Tails' ears quirked, satisfied. "s'long as you're not mad. But after that Ceramew gave me some leftover chi and I need to thank her about that and then Sub drew this bath for me with his Houndoom and he says there's some treats for me on the kitchen counter. I wonder what they are..."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:35 pm
"Newborn? Well, 'ell she's doing fine. Already made a friend ova there. Hey Tsuki, having fun?" Reno shouted at his Sneasal, who was now slowly following behind the Happiny, faking attempts to tag it. "So, Keiko, is this place interesting enough for you?" Looking to Sub with the box he had brought out, he asked, "Where's my replacement? 'Ard ta do my job without our piece de resistance."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 pm
Much as she would have liked to have kept watching Happiny at play, Sub snatched her attention back with all of the free gifts, even though they were less gift and more important equipment. "Um... you encourage your members to steal other people's pokemon?" Keiko asked Sub.

Keiko had managed to smile and nod in agreement to Reno before asking the team's leader this important question.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 pm
"Only when necessary." Sub said to Keiko. "Or would you rather allow some creep that uses their Pokemon as a shield continue to do so?" He asked her in a blunt tone. "There is one in there for you, Reno. Just dig it out." He assured him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 pm
Trigramatic
Tails' ears quirked, satisfied. "s'long as you're not mad. But after that Ceramew gave me some leftover chi and I need to thank her about that and then Sub drew this bath for me with his Houndoom and he says there's some treats for me on the kitchen counter. I wonder what they are..."

"I don't know. I haven't been back there yet." I said. "I have, however, got Typhlosion to get back to the chili that you were wanting before we left, so once that is done, you can have some of that, okay?" I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:52 pm
James Kingsley 'The Lost Soul'
- Random Trainer

Misery began to laugh and turned to James as he put on the equipment. "Guess you should try to capture your first Pokemon, huh?" James only reply was a smirk. At first Misery didn't understand but then her eyes widened and she shook her head.

Kingsley! I am not someone you can cap-...", but before she could finish James and touches the button on the pokeball and Misery was pulled in. James smirked and watched as the ball in his hands shook until it made the little 'ping'-noise. James laughed hysterically and began to mutter to himself like some sort of mad man, "Lumiére. Lumiére. Come out and play..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Picking the Snag Machien out of the box, he fitted over his arm and adjusted it to fit. "Well, if you're gonna anything as a shield, use this thing. It works well at taking an Ice Beam. Lesson learned personally fer me." He offered to Keiko, trying to get her to laugh.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:53 pm
"Mmm. Sounds good. I don't think Typhlosion will be getting rid of me today, either." Finally he sat up and looked up at Blizz. "I'm probably gonna be in here until all the heat steams off. You don't -have- to babysit me, yanno. Buuuuut I do have a question."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games