Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:12 pm
stands next to her "i know how you feel, but if i were you, i wouldnt think so much about it, unless you want a major headache" she smiled and picked up her pup sweetness  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
stands next to her "i know how you feel, but if i were you, i wouldnt think so much about it, unless you want a major headache" she smiled and picked up her pup sweetness

"I'll.... take that advice...." sits down again. "I'll just let the boys do the fighting then!" smile  

La Petite Ange

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:15 pm
Councel 1- A human form we did not see and the creature seemed to relie more on its claws than anything else. We caught the creature terrorizing the local town. Later on I personally netted the creature as it looked at us in an almost human way. I found it sort of odd, we saw the creature earlier and it was nothing short of a true monster.

Councel 2- He looks at the man holding a sword to the back of his head. Yes I do have some last words.

Councel 1-5- The group turned in sync blasting the man with a powerful light attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:18 pm
LanceCalvis
Councel 1- A human form we did not see and the creature seemed to relie more on its claws than anything else. We caught the creature terrorizing the local town. Later on I personally netted the creature as it looked at us in an almost human way. I found it sort of odd, we saw the creature earlier and it was nothing short of a true monster.

Councel 2- He looks at the man holding a sword to the back of his head. Yes I do have some last words.

Councel 1-5- The group turned in sync blasting the man with a powerful light attack.
kenji looks at them the gold color of his eyes intensifying
now i think i have found lance
kenji runs up to them while they have there backs turned and stabs two of them in the lower back and twisting the blades at different angles to disembowel them
he then jumps backwards holding the two katanas  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"I'll.... take that advice...." sits down again. "I'll just let the boys do the fighting then!" smile
she lightly laughed and sat next to her "that would be best, plus if they need help, we can just use our girl power" she said playing around  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she lightly laughed and sat next to her "that would be best, plus if they need help, we can just use our girl power" she said playing around

Can't help but to giggle. "Yeah! Girl power!" smiles at her. Pets the pup softly on the head.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:25 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Can't help but to giggle. "Yeah! Girl power!" smiles at her. Pets the pup softly on the head.
she laughs "this is sweetness" she said gessuring towards the pup in her lap "she is a very good friend, i lover her so"
smiles "yes im a good friend"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:30 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

kenji runs up to them while they have there backs turned and stabs two of them in the lower back and twisting the blades at different angles to disembowel them

Two of the councel members fell over on the ground as the others quickly turned toward them teleporting there bodys to an alter so they could be later resurrected.

Counsel 4- You have got alot of nerve doing that I shall enjoy this. "He took out a walky talky, "hello George this is unit 4". We have two dangerous wizards here that need your expertise asap. "He stopped speaking for a second, "yes I understand over and out". He turned his head toward Kenji and Ragnos in a rather cocky way. You have done it now, I have called in one of the strongest wizards this world has ever seen.

A crash of darkness hit the ground and a character in a dark cloak surrounded by a dark aura appeared as though he had been a meteor that had fallen from the sky.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she laughs "this is sweetness" she said gessuring towards the pup in her lap "she is a very good friend, i lover her so"

"Aww.... she's so cute!" Petting her softly, "Hi Sweetness! I'm Tomoyo, or Tom. Nice to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:32 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Aww.... she's so cute!" Petting her softly, "Hi Sweetness! I'm Tomoyo, or Tom. Nice to meet you!"
hi Tomoyo *smiles*
"yes she is a cutie, i take care of her, she is like the daughter that i always wanted, i love her" she smiled looking at sweetness  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:34 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

Two of the councel members fell over on the ground as the others quickly turned toward them teleporting there bodys to an alter so they could be later resurrected.

Counsel 4- You have got alot of nerve doing that I shall enjoy this. "He took out a walky talky, "hello George this is unit 4". We have two dangerous wizards here that need your expertise asap. "He stopped speaking for a second, "yes I understand over and out". He turned his head toward Kenji and Ragnos in a rather cocky way. You have done it now, I have called in one of the strongest wizards this world has ever seen.

A crash of darkness hit the ground and a character in a dark cloak surrounded by a dark aura appeared as though he had been a meteor that had fallen from the sky.
kenji runs up and stabs the man who had the walky talky for his thoughts of superiority he then turns his attention to the man that was George
so your suposed to be strong
kenji walks up to him slowly keeping an eye on his movements
hugo comes up from behind the other wizerds and jumps on ther backs one at a time cuting there throats  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

hi Tomoyo *smiles*
"yes she is a cutie, i take care of her, she is like the daughter that i always wanted, i love her" she smiled looking at sweetness

"How long have you two been together...?" smiling at sweetness too.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:39 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

hi Tomoyo *smiles*

"about a year, i found her lost in the woods, she was scared and being chased by a hunter" she looked at Tomoyo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

hi Tomoyo *smiles*

"about a year, i found her lost in the woods, she was scared and being chased by a hunter" she looked at Tomoyo

"Oh my.... poor creature..." looks at her sadly. "Are you an orphan too, sweetness?"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

hi Tomoyo *smiles*

"Oh my.... poor creature..." looks at her sadly. "Are you an orphan too, sweetness?"
she nodds her head looking at her "they were killed by the hunters"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games