Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:35 am
Pantimime
.Eco.Hart.
I was told something weird today, and its that I have the build for a male model. For some reason; since I dislike all those people who want to be thin, apparently the cards were placed down backwards. I never wanted to be thin, and my entire life I have been eatin' whatever I want...Now I'm 6'9" in height with the weight of 149.6 Pound's... o.o

I weigh more then my Mate; so she's upset about that and wants to be thin, but I want her to be happier with who she is. Does anyone have advice for how I can convince her not to become a stick? I had no choice, because with my height - You can guess that I'm going to be thin for a long time. X_X

Hard for me to explain to her that she does not have to be thin; when I'm a lower weight then anyone else she or I know. Dx
User Image

Tell her you're a freak, and that larger people are generally thought of as people who have enough money to take care of themselves. X3 Works for me when my husband tries to convince me I'm not too fat.

But he likes me as my floofy self, so.. Hmn.

and I'm on a diet right now, not because I want to be a stick, but because I want to be healthier. Carrying this weight is hard, so I want life to be a little easier! XD

Anyway, yeah. There's my input. >>

User Image

Tis' was good some good input too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:33 pm
Fog has no soul.

In other news, I hate my job and I have finals coming up. Life just ROCKS right now. =____=  

FogSage

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:36 pm
FogSage
Fog has no soul.

In other news, I hate my job and I have finals coming up. Life just ROCKS right now. =____=
I feel rather similar, subtracting job and adding school. Add to that a pile of homework and no sleep for three days and you pretty much get the egg salad of my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:44 pm
Back from Europe. And I have doggy testing tomorrow...wish me luck... Eloise is wanting to get me and my dog certified by January.

And...I'm applying for an apprenticeship program at the Oakland Zoo. No pay, but mostly to learn and everything.

And I'm asking the place I work at if I can become an Instructor. So the new year will be a busy time, I think  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:59 pm
Nekoyaki
FogSage
Fog has no soul.

I feel rather similar, subtracting job and adding school. Add to that a pile of homework and no sleep for three days and you pretty much get the egg salad of my life.

Egg salad? Who the hell wants egg salad when you can have quiche? Or potatoes? o.o

Anyway, that's besides the point. I just dislike my job. I'm only in it for the money. It's a dull, tedious, stressful job. It's stressing me out because it's so boring and I'm required to do a lot of heavy lifting. Fog hates physical labor, but right now that's all he's good for. T.T

I might fail my Developmental Math class. This is due to the fact that Fog slacked off endlessly and did not do his homework. Fog is going to catch hell from his aunt and his father over this, who want Fog to pass everything with flying colors. T.T Fog is sad and depressed and emo.

Also, Fog hates when he refers to himself in third person, and yet he is doing it.......Fog thinks he must be losing it. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:02 pm
Nekoyaki
FogSage
Fog has no soul.

Know the feeling, nothing like doing mind numbing art work when you are so sleep deprived you can hardly keep your eyes open. I just finished turning in my finale pieces wednesday, and I've pretty much managed to sleep these last three days away... and Im still tired. T__T Sadly there is no fast way to recover from extended periods with little to no sleep. You can't just sleep extra hours one day to recover it. Only time will. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:54 pm
Squeeeeeeeee! I just ordered two baby Chinese mantises, which I should hopefully get sometime next week along with some small wingless fruitflies for food. So excited. (Mantis sway)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Krissim Klaw
Squeeeeeeeee! I just ordered two baby Chinese mantises, which I should hopefully get sometime next week along with some small wingless fruitflies for food. So excited. (Mantis sway)

yay, more mantises!  

Rainey_angel81

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:21 pm
Wow. Another reason I dun spend time with my family. I went with my grandmothers, uncle Jamesand cousin JJ to Aunt Carol's [a typical family gathering place] for a very late Thanksgiving celebration. Uncle Lance and Uncle Gary were there, being their usual happy selves. Uncle Lance brought his daughter Ashley [14ish?] and his son Harley [5 1/2]. Harley was sweet as always, I used to babysit the kid as a baby! X3 Anyways. Why I don't like spending time with them.

Ashley hung on me all day. I mean. Clung. She hugged and kissed me and all that. I figured it was hero-worship or something, 'cuz I'm her older cousin and I spent a lot of time with my cousins, keeping an eye on them and entertaining them. Anyways, so we're watching Dead Man's Chest and Ice Age 2, and she's all cuddled up to me. And I sic Harley on JJ, who hates kisses, and she goes "Then it's decided. Harley can stay with Jay all day, and I get you to myself!" Er, I'm all, "Okay.. not. I've got to keep an eye on all of ya. Sorry kiddo." And she gets sulky. @@; Ifeelalittlegross. After that, apparently 'cuz I didn't the picture, she started to feel me up. She's freaking 14. She dropped on my lap and cuddled up and was all, "How old are you anyways?" "Umm.. 19.. almost 20..." "Oh. Oh. Can I see your tattoo?"

>>; I tried realllly hard to stick with the two boys after that, 'cuz I didn't want to encourage Ashley. Bad enough she kept smacking my a**. Seriously.

In other news. O.o; Apparently hermaphrodites run in my family...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:31 pm
Sheol Zone
Wow. Another reason I dun spend time with my family. I went with my grandmothers, uncle Jamesand cousin JJ to Aunt Carol's [a typical family gathering place] for a very late Thanksgiving celebration. Uncle Lance and Uncle Gary were there, being their usual happy selves. Uncle Lance brought his daughter Ashley [14ish?] and his son Harley [5 1/2]. Harley was sweet as always, I used to babysit the kid as a baby! X3 Anyways. Why I don't like spending time with them.

Ashley hung on me all day. I mean. Clung. She hugged and kissed me and all that. I figured it was hero-worship or something, 'cuz I'm her older cousin and I spent a lot of time with my cousins, keeping an eye on them and entertaining them. Anyways, so we're watching Dead Man's Chest and Ice Age 2, and she's all cuddled up to me. And I sic Harley on JJ, who hates kisses, and she goes "Then it's decided. Harley can stay with Jay all day, and I get you to myself!" Er, I'm all, "Okay.. not. I've got to keep an eye on all of ya. Sorry kiddo." And she gets sulky. @@; Ifeelalittlegross. After that, apparently 'cuz I didn't the picture, she started to feel me up. She's freaking 14. She dropped on my lap and cuddled up and was all, "How old are you anyways?" "Umm.. 19.. almost 20..." "Oh. Oh. Can I see your tattoo?"

>>; I tried realllly hard to stick with the two boys after that, 'cuz I didn't want to encourage Ashley. Bad enough she kept smacking my a**. Seriously.

In other news. O.o; Apparently hermaphrodites run in my family...

Can anyone say.........Ew? oO

If that girl came on to me, I'd be like "Best be watchin' ya business, now, cuz I ain't into that, girlfriend!" You know what I mean? wink  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:17 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw

yay, more mantises!
I know, I get to be a Mommy Mantis all over again. (Opens claws wide and starts chasing random baby mantises around) rofl

Yep, is just a we bit excited. <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:27 pm
I've just come home from being in a shopping centre for a few hours. Apart from all the boredom, it was ok. But the thing is, my father went to hand in his resignation letter to the CEO of the company he is contracted to. As normal they've offered something. But this is the thing, they offered to help him move to England.... something he really wants to do. I've already been asked if I would want to move over to England or stay here in Australia. I'm leaning to staying in Australia.... as it's been my home all my life. But the thing is.... I have friends I want to meet in England, also it's closer to Rain.

But the last thing is.... my mother made it clear a while ago that if my father moved to England... she wants to stay in Australia. And that basically means they'll seperate or get divorced. It's very tough...... I want to live by myself.... and this may give me a choice to... but as my mother pointed out, they've promised things before and never delivered on them. So a lot of things could happen now.....

Oh, and to let you know, I may be depressed tomorrow as I get my results.  

Crenn

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:24 pm
I just got my results..... they're not what I wanted. I was expecting this, so the shock isn't bad. My english was the worst...... and the enter score is about 17 points too low for the course I wanted.

EDIT: Oh and if I seem to be in a bad mood or upset. You're ******** right I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:06 pm
My dog and I passed the obedience test!!!! I was a little worried on the direcion and control part because she reverted back to her old ways but in the last 30 seconds, she decided to go finally to the left side and you know, once she's over there it's a piece of cake to get her back to center.

Otherwise, everything else was a breeze.  

Rainey_angel81

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:08 pm
I think my skin is turning gray from working on this commission rofl  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games