Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodyn

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm
Darth Fury
Rodyn
Darth Fury
Rodyn
Ah, nothing like standing in 80-90 degree weather in military uniform for two and a half hours.

You're in the military? What branch?

ROTC, actually. But it's Navy.

Oh, okay. I had a few friends in ROTC when I was in high school. They were Army, but I'm not prejudiced at all. wink

So you joining after you graduate?

Yeah. Either National Guard or Army.

Nelowulf
Better to join the coast guard. In reality, all branches except the army are cutting back. BTW, the reserves are taking no more people either. At least, that's according to the recent numbers let out by the Joint Chiefs. Doubt the recruiters are going to tell people that though.

the USCG is the only one that's really still taking new applicants due to the economy forcing people to stay in longer...

I'd join the Coast Guard, but I hate the ocean.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:47 pm
back from my weekend. how's everyone's memorial day?  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:03 pm
Pretty good. Had some BBQ, visited the cemetary, played some golf, picked up the new Saga supplement.
Pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:21 pm
Cool. What's the supplement?  

elvisnake

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:38 pm
Hello all...I'm back at last.

Sorry for being gone so long. My dad shipped out to Iraq today and I wanted to spend some time with him before he left.

I'm going to try and be on more often, even with the hectic mood my life is in right now. I'm going to try and get my guild rebooted as well, should be ready in a week or so if Fury helps out a little.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:46 pm
elvisnake
Cool. What's the supplement?

The Jedi Academy Training Manual  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:52 pm
good evening  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:06 pm
Holiday soldier salute  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:42 pm
Just downloaded the Tomb of Horrors module, translated for 3.5 edition D&D. It's as sadistic as they say...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm
elvisnake
Just downloaded the Tomb of Horrors module, translated for 3.5 edition D&D. It's as sadistic as they say...

One of these days I'll run that ******** when I do, you'll be able to hear Johnny and Ral's screams from the Outer Rim.
Only this time, there will be 50% more Deathchiken.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:54 pm
Looks like they're releasing a new RIG soon... Check it out
I have decided that I must have the huge D20 and rulebook that the third guy over is holding...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:58 pm
Those ********....  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:04 pm
elvisnake
I have decided that I must have the huge D20 and rulebook that the third guy over is holding...

Wow how did you find it? Looks like some more cosplay items, namely TF2 and Haruhi, and some more 4chan stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:10 pm
Missing00
elvisnake

Wow how did you find it? Looks like some more cosplay items, namely TF2 and Haruhi, and some more 4chan stuff.
I was browsing the GCD, and someone did a thread about it. No idea how they found it though.  

elvisnake

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:31 pm
elvisnake
Missing00
elvisnake

I was browsing the GCD, and someone did a thread about it. No idea how they found it though.

I want the spy mask...and the flame thrower  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games