Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hogun lifted his chin, only taking a moment to consider before taking a step forward, though he paused when he heard Thor’s voice. Smiling faintly, he looked passed Loki as Thor’s broad frame came around the end of the hall, looking rather disheveled, Volstagg shadowing him in a similar state. Thor blinked at Loki before grinning. “Brother!” he greeted loudly, clapping a hand on his back, though he was careful not to knock him off balance. Looking out at Hogun, the blond god grinned. “You missed the party Hogun. It was glorious.” Hogun looked a little bemused by the words, shaking his head. “I am sorry then. I will have to apologize to Natasha and Clint.” He offered quietly, causing Thor and Volstagg to laugh. As the commotion continued, Fenrir slipped in carefully, coming to press against Loki’s legs, peeking around at Hogun, tail wagging cautiously.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a grunt as Thor clapped a hand on his back though he was glad that it was not with as much force as the man usually used. "careful Thor." Loki reminded the god anyway knowing that there were time where Thor could and would forget that he needed to be careful. When Thor was quickly telling Hogun that he had missed a glorious party Loki rolled his eyes. That at least was not out of the ordinary, anything to do with a party was something Thor was going to talk about with his friends. Loki watched waiting for something until he felt Fenrir press against his legs. Carefully the god reached down and picked his son up holding him close. "If you sense anything like that near anyone stay away from it and alert me." Loki said quietly to his son, but he wasn't loud enough for anyone else to hear him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Thor ducked his head slightly to Loki in apology, but otherwise stayed focused on Hogun, stepping out onto the lawn with him. “You can apologize to them over breakfast. The Captain cooks wonderful meals for us!” Thor said, taking a few items from Hogun and clapping his shoulder before moving to lead him inside, arm locked around his shoulders in such a way that Loki would be forced to step aside, though that was far from unusual. “I can show you were to leave everything you brought.” Fenrir pressed close to Loki as he was picked up, tucking his head up under Loki’s chin in a familiar gesture. “Yes mother.” He responded quietly, seeming to understand that this was not the time for arguments. At that moment there was a tug on the bond from Tony, vaguely curious, but seemingly only half aware, clearly still distracted by his own work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Thor took items from Hogun but was disappointed that nothing was revealed to him that could potentially be that cause of the curious feelings both he and Fenrir had. Stepping back as Thor forced his way inside with Hogun the god grumbled about inconsiderate brothers under his breath. The god frowned more as Thor offered to show Hogun where to put everything, again it was nothing unusual but it irritated the god because he couldn't easily insert himself to snoop around. "Thank you." Loki whispered to his son glad that the boy hadn't argued. He was glad that Fenrir understood how important this could be. 'Hogun is here.' Loki sent across the bond when Tony tugged at it curiously.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Thor and Volstagg were already full on chattering at that point, talking over each other and overwhelming their quiet friend with conflicting stories about the baby shower the day before, seemingly oblivious of Loki’s displeasure. Fenrir watched them both curiously, staying pressed close, sniffing at the air again, though his tail still wagged cautiously. “Hogun is nice though.” He pointed out quietly. It took Tony a moment to respond to Loki, but there was a spark of interest and he seemed to be forcing his mind to pull away from his work, clearly dragging himself out of the lab for the moment at least, though he pulled his mind away again with the effort.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:47 pm
MDaylus

"Hogun is very nice, but I don't know what he has or how dangerous it might be. Theres something familiar about it but I have no idea what. If I figure out what it is and if it is alright you may feel free to go near it. I don't think Hogun will be carrying it for long but I don't know what Thor would want with something like that." Loki responded just as quietly to his son. It was the spark of interest from Tony about Hogun's arrival that had Loki doubting his ideas about the thing Hogun was carrying being for Thor. More so when he knew Tony would be up from the lab. "Tony is coming up." Loki told Fenrir setting the boy down incase he wanted to see Tony. Especialy cause the way Tony had to drag himself provided more evidence to a long stay in the lab.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir lifted his head to cuddle against Loki again as the god spoke, green eyes following the other Asgardians closely. Knowing that he would be able to greet Hogun properly when he set aside what he was carrying had his tail wagging again though. At the mention of Tony, he began to squirm though, instantly shooting off as he was placed on the ground. Zipping down the hall towards the elevator Tony liked to use, he stopped outside, pacing slightly. A few moments later the doors slide open and Tony stepped out only for Fenrir to start jumping at his legs. Smiling, the genius picked up the pup as he shifted and hugged him, already chattering excitedly to the man. Tony looked rough, clothes disheveled, half of his beard singed from whatever mishap coated part of his shirt in ash. Still he didn’t turn Fenrir’s chattering away, just listening and nodding as came down the hall, sending a faint smile towards Loki as he approached.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:23 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Fenrir wagged his tail at the prospect of getting to properly greet Hogun. Of all of the warriors Hogun had always been Loki's preferred company. When Fenrir began to squirm Loki hurried to put the pup down and smiled as he watched Fenrir zip off to the elevator that tony usually used. A minute later he was glad to see Tony come into the room with Fenrir in his arms. He was midly concerned by the rough look tony now sported. "what did you do?" Loki questioned looking tony over more as he approached and brushing off some of the ash he could easily reach without getting it all over Fenrir.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t move away from loki’s hands, letting the god try to fix what he could as he shook his head. “Uh…seems like the wrong combinations of runes with the wrong metals causes explosions…” he answered, glancing down at himself as if just now realizing exactly how he looked. “Been a while since I’ve had things backfire this strongly on me…” he sighed. “you smell like smoke.” Fenrir pointed out, making Tony chuckle. “Yeah…Sorry about that pup.” He said quietly, nuzzling the boy’s hair carefully as he cuddled close.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:31 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently shaking his head in an understanding way as tony explained that certain runes and metal didn't get along. "I remember doing similar things when trying to learn my magic. I am sure there will be more of these mishaps just try not to injure yourself too much." Loki pleaded. Smiling as Fenrir said that tony smelled like smoke he nodded in agreement. "he'll need a shower when he's done in the lab I think." Loki teased.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at Loki’s words. “I haven’t blown anything important off yet, so that’s got to count for something right?” he said lightly. Leaning forward then, he stole a quick kiss from Loki. “You don’t mind it. If you disliked lab smells, you’d be constantly sending me to the shower.” He smiled, eyes now drifting to where Thor and his friends were making their way down the hall. “Almost thought Hogun wouldn’t come.” He commented, Fenrir shifting a bit to look at the men too. “Hogun always comes when the others do. People just don’t always notice him.” He said quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 pm
MDaylus

"It does indeed count that you haven't blown anything important off but let's keep it that way." Loki suggested before meeting the quick kiss from the man. He smiled again when tony told him that he didn't mind the smeel or he would send him to the shower constantly. "True I don't mind the smell I do however mind particles in the bed. Thor said he would arrive late yesterday because he was bringing more delicate things. He has something strange with him though but I can't figure out what." Loki stated with a huff. It bothered Loki that he couldn't figure it out but he would get there he was sure.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m being kicked out of my own bed…wow.” Tony sighed dramatically. Listening to Loki’s complaints, he glanced at him before smiling. “And there is the curiosity that gets you into trouble.” He said lightly. “How do you know it’s something you need to investigate so closely? What if it’s meant to be a surprise for you? Thor and your mother have been pretty intent on making things better for you.” He pointed out, arching a brow at Loki, Fenrir snickering into his shoulder at the implication.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 am
MDaylus

Loki laughed at Tony's dramatics before he settled shaking his head at the man. He wasn't really going to kick the man out of bed for such things, not when he could magic away the mess if he really needed to. The comments about his curiosity had Loki smirking. When tony continued to suggest that it might be something his mother and Thor were working on to make his life better for him Loki flushed in embarrassment. He had not thought of such things, it would explain the weird sense of the thing he got if his mother was involved. "You might be right." Loki said defeatedly as Fenrir snickered into Tony's shoulder. Loki frowned at himself to being so quick to suspicion and doubt.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling warmly at Loki, Tony reached out a hand and brushed his cheek. “You are safe here and you are surrounded by family that love you and just want to make things better for you. Including your brother and your mother.” He said quietly. “Trust us. Just focus on staying healthy and taking it easy.” Leaning up, he pressed his forehead to Loki’s for a moment. Fenrir watched the exchange in silence, but let out a little grumble as he was squished between the men for a moment. Chuckling at the complaints, Tony stepped back again, tickling the boy’s side slightly. “If you don’t want to get squished, don’t demand to be held all the time.” He teased.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games