Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
hi Tomoyo *smiles*
"yes she is a cutie, i take care of her, she is like the daughter that i always wanted, i love her" she smiled looking at sweetness

"How long have you two been together...?" smiling at sweetness too.
"about a year, i found her lost in the woods, she was scared and being chased by a hunter" she looked at Tomoyo

"Oh my.... poor creature..." looks at her sadly. "Are you an orphan too, sweetness?"
she nodds her head looking at her "they were killed by the hunters"

Looks at them with wide eyes. "Oh my... that's terrible.... I'm sorry..." looks down. "Those hunters are horrible, horrible creatures..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:49 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Councel 1- A human form we did not see and the creature seemed to relie more on its claws than anything else. We caught the creature terrorizing the local town. Later on I personally netted the creature as it looked at us in an almost human way. I found it sort of odd, we saw the creature earlier and it was nothing short of a true monster.

Councel 2- He looks at the man holding a sword to the back of his head. Yes I do have some last words.

Councel 1-5- The group turned in sync blasting the man with a powerful light attack.
kenji looks at them the gold color of his eyes intensifying
now i think i have found lance
kenji runs up to them while they have there backs turned and stabs two of them in the lower back and twisting the blades at different angles to disembowel them
he then jumps backwards holding the two katanas

Two of the councel members fell over on the ground as the others quickly turned toward them teleporting there bodys to an alter so they could be later resurrected.

Counsel 4- You have got alot of nerve doing that I shall enjoy this. "He took out a walky talky, "hello George this is unit 4". We have two dangerous wizards here that need your expertise asap. "He stopped speaking for a second, "yes I understand over and out". He turned his head toward Kenji and Ragnos in a rather cocky way. You have done it now, I have called in one of the strongest wizards this world has ever seen.

A crash of darkness hit the ground and a character in a dark cloak surrounded by a dark aura appeared as though he had been a meteor that had fallen from the sky.
kenji runs up and stabs the man who had the walky talky for his thoughts of superiority he then turns his attention to the man that was George
so your suposed to be strong
kenji walks up to him slowly keeping an eye on his movements
hugo comes up from behind the other wizerds and jumps on ther backs one at a time cuting there throats

So your the one all of these around you call Kenji. The gods seem to have an interest in you and have placed wagers on the conflict you and your party have been facing. They will not interfere either to help or stop you I assure you or all bets will be canceled. "The dark figure put his hand on his chin, "I myself have seen a few possible outcomes of the battles ahead". One piece of information you might find useful. The one called Avenger is a rather deceptive one. He will try to trick you into harming your allies as he already did when he took the form of Lance and you attacked him in his giant rabbit form.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:52 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
hi Tomoyo *smiles*
"yes she is a cutie, i take care of her, she is like the daughter that i always wanted, i love her" she smiled looking at sweetness

"How long have you two been together...?" smiling at sweetness too.
"about a year, i found her lost in the woods, she was scared and being chased by a hunter" she looked at Tomoyo

"Oh my.... poor creature..." looks at her sadly. "Are you an orphan too, sweetness?"

Looks at them with wide eyes. "Oh my... that's terrible.... I'm sorry..." looks down. "Those hunters are horrible, horrible creatures..."
Sweetness:she looks at her "its ok, and yes they are horrible creatures"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:52 pm
the rain starts to stop  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Nods at her. "Yeah... They destroyed y village when I was a little kid... only 12 of us survived, mostly kids..." Shrugs a bit. "Best not to talk about it now... I don't want to bore you guys." laughs a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:57 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Councel 1- A human form we did not see and the creature seemed to relie more on its claws than anything else. We caught the creature terrorizing the local town. Later on I personally netted the creature as it looked at us in an almost human way. I found it sort of odd, we saw the creature earlier and it was nothing short of a true monster.

Councel 2- He looks at the man holding a sword to the back of his head. Yes I do have some last words.

Councel 1-5- The group turned in sync blasting the man with a powerful light attack.
kenji looks at them the gold color of his eyes intensifying
now i think i have found lance
kenji runs up to them while they have there backs turned and stabs two of them in the lower back and twisting the blades at different angles to disembowel them
he then jumps backwards holding the two katanas

Two of the councel members fell over on the ground as the others quickly turned toward them teleporting there bodys to an alter so they could be later resurrected.

Counsel 4- You have got alot of nerve doing that I shall enjoy this. "He took out a walky talky, "hello George this is unit 4". We have two dangerous wizards here that need your expertise asap. "He stopped speaking for a second, "yes I understand over and out". He turned his head toward Kenji and Ragnos in a rather cocky way. You have done it now, I have called in one of the strongest wizards this world has ever seen.

A crash of darkness hit the ground and a character in a dark cloak surrounded by a dark aura appeared as though he had been a meteor that had fallen from the sky.
kenji runs up and stabs the man who had the walky talky for his thoughts of superiority he then turns his attention to the man that was George
so your suposed to be strong
kenji walks up to him slowly keeping an eye on his movements
hugo comes up from behind the other wizerds and jumps on ther backs one at a time cuting there throats

So your the one all of these around you call Kenji. The gods seem to have an interest in you and have placed wagers on the conflict you and your party have been facing. They will not interfere either to help or stop you I assure you or all bets will be canceled. "The dark figure put his hand on his chin, "I myself have seen a few possible outcomes of the battles ahead". One piece of information you might find useful. The one called Avenger is a rather deceptive one. He will try to trick you into harming your allies as he already did when he took the form of Lance and you attacked him in his giant rabbit form.
believe me I'm quite aware of how avenger carries things out with his ability to morph into the form of others
kenji lifts a katana to his shoulder
and your thoughts on the gods having any interest in the struggles has already been proven with the resurrection of my friend ragnos
hugo crawls up and sits on kenjis other shoulder but jumps down a few seconds after
now shall we fight or continue to talk  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

"well....best be getting on my way"  
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Nods at her. "Yeah... They destroyed y village when I was a little kid... only 12 of us survived, mostly kids..." Shrugs a bit. "Best not to talk about it now... I don't want to bore you guys." laughs a bit.
she smiles "its ok" she looks down and petts sweetness, watching her fall asleep  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "its ok" she looks down and petts sweetness, watching her fall asleep

Watching her fall asleep. "She's adorable..." Looks at Ragnos. "Angel... best if you said your goodbyes.... for now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:01 pm
he walks to the window and said "i will be seeing you soon"  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:02 pm
George- I think I will pass, "I tend to only fight when it is needed mostly to protect one of my friends". "He turned around waving lightly,"oh and tell your son I said hello I expect good things out of him in the future".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:03 pm
The-Dark-Rider
she looked up "goodbye ragnos" she said waving  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider

"Good bye, Ragnos." Smiles a bit at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
she looked up "goodbye ragnos" she said waving

"by the way kenji" he tosses his sword to him and waved at everybody and dissapeared  

Dante Borges

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games