Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:23 pm
It's pretty much just like famestar. You click "A" to go foreward, wait for the loading screen, then, unless you get a game over, click a again to keep going. You can click the d-pad to stop playing and get a prize, but I suggest against that unless you are on the "rare event" screen. If you're on "rare prize or whatever, by all means click the d-pad, 'cause that's where the good stuff lies (The kirk hair, sasha, etc.) Otherwise, just hope you get to a game completed or game saved screen, and hope you're lucky. There have been some good stuff in this RIG, but overall, it's just another RIG. Some cool stuff will become accessible to all, and the true badasserie are unachievable by all but a select few. On the bright side, Star Trek hair. How cool is that?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm
Bleh. Wasted good money on this.
So what, you play as far as you can without getting a game over?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:59 pm
elvisnake
It's pretty much just like famestar. You click "A" to go foreward, wait for the loading screen, then, unless you get a game over, click a again to keep going. You can click the d-pad to stop playing and get a prize, but I suggest against that unless you are on the "rare event" screen. If you're on "rare prize or whatever, by all means click the d-pad, 'cause that's where the good stuff lies (The kirk hair, sasha, etc.) Otherwise, just hope you get to a game completed or game saved screen, and hope you're lucky. There have been some good stuff in this RIG, but overall, it's just another RIG. Some cool stuff will become accessible to all, and the true badasserie are unachievable by all but a select few. On the bright side, Star Trek hair. How cool is that?

how do I know I'm on a special screen?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm
That's how I did it, and it turned out ok for me. I would have done better on the three I lost if I'd quit earlier, but not stopping got me some cool stuff, and about 150k, so, I dunno.  

elvisnake

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:05 pm
Gaia finally starts putting new games on this ruttin' site and you have to pay cashy money to play...

...figures.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Not really a game though.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm
well you got a cool star trek suit out of it cale.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 pm
old Pirate pistol makes a convincing Klingon Disruptor.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm
I really want one of those "Spacefleet tech"'s though. And both sets of crew wigs... damn expensiveness...  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:38 pm
The tech thing would be the only think I might possibly want out of those options.
I would have sold this uniform if they weren't so damn cheep on the market.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:01 pm
I just want Nano-C...

*sigh*

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 pm
Cale Darksun
The tech thing would be the only think I might possibly want out of those options.
I would have sold this uniform if they weren't so damn cheep on the market.
I like that the shirts have shirt/dress options from TOS, and tNG jumpsuits. I thought that was a nice touch.  

elvisnake

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:22 am
hmm... I sold my keytarblade for about 300k, and now I don't know if I want to get a Nano-C now, or wait and see if the price drops...  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:22 pm
Not at my compy, I miss my computer. crying
work has a big tent over it and is full of gas to kill bugs and junk.
going to be a bit hard gittin' on line this week.
sorry...  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:25 pm
K-Blade
Not at my compy, I miss my computer. crying
work has a big tent over it and is full of gas to kill bugs and junk.
going to be a bit hard gittin' on line this week.
sorry...

It's no big. if you're really sorry, you can always give missing a lap dance.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games