Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:52 am
Cap-tain Cale dark-sun of the U-S-S Mor-gan  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:57 am
Missing00

Gota problem with it, Alien dirtbag? Because my Phaser Rifle here is more than ready to help sort that out.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:08 am
New Orleans class eh? Nice. If you want I can whip up some stats for it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:09 am
Hey guys. Just checking in real quick. Sorry I haven't been on since Friday, but I've been a bit busy with friends being around on the weekend, the spy/sniper update on TF2, and snagging a brand new PS3 on Saturday so I'm hoping you guys will cut me a little slack. Also Cale I did catch the last episode of Transformers so message me, and I'll probably get back to you tomorrow. And just in case anyone is curious, I picked up Street Fighter 4, Soul Calibur 4, and Assassin's Creed. Hopefully I'll get to Dawn of Defiance tomorrow when I stop by, but for now I need to sleep.

Clear skies everyone.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:13 am
stellarmagic
New Orleans class eh? Nice. If you want I can whip up some stats for it.

I figure a small, multirole ship would be a nice option, and a lesser known vessel would prove more interesting than other more well known classes.
Go ahead if you wish, but make sure to include a Klingon cloaking device.
The Ferengi were able to....provide....one in exchange for me looking the other way on a few...less than legal activities they were engaged in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:15 am
It has three hardpoints for modular pods. May I assume you want Torpedo pods?

Here's a link to the ship's full technical specs. ACTD - Advanced Starship Design Bureau  

stellarmagic

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:19 am
Cale Darksun
Missing00

Gota problem with it, Alien dirtbag? Because my Phaser Rifle here is more than ready to help sort that out.

Im just a journalist.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:26 am
Also one more quick note. Must find a better shield to strap a car battery to for my avi.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:49 am
Well, that was a mediocre event. Pretty hard "game" for pretty mediocre prizes. Some of the stuff was ok, but I'll probably never use more than half of it...  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:52 am
Too much lag in the system anyway.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:53 pm
Yeah. Is it just me, or was the first song in the heaven room ridiculously hard?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:34 pm
I ran outta gas! I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from outta town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!! It wasn't my fault I swear to God!!! Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself! I don't have to put up with this shabby crap! I'm a journalist! The internet doesn't weigh anything. I've covered wars you know. They're eating her, then they're going to eat me, oh my god! I'll take a potato chip and eat it! What, are you dense? are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman. I am serious and don't call me Shirley. There are four lights. I think Im a sofa. He slimed me. Your the man now dog. Screw the rules I have money. We cant stop here, this is bat country. I'm not even supposed to be here today. The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak. Lesbian Nazi hookers abducted by UFOs and forced into weight-loss programs, all this week on Town Talk! I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock. I need scissors 61! Spaghetti time. Did ya get that thing I sent ya? I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me. One shall stand, one shall fall. Not that I condone fascism, or any ism for that matter. Isms in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon: "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the Walrus. I could be the Walrus, but I'd still have to bum rides off of people. There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Wheh... Twenty five references. I will give major super props to anybody to point out each and every reference I made there.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:55 pm
wow. just wow  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:42 pm
And I thought I had too much time on my hands.
No offense missing.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:46 pm
Cale Darksun
And I thought I had too much time on my hands.
No offense missing.
Wanna have a crack at it?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games