Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alfonse Maslow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:09 pm

Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow

I can't even fathom how people can know all of that...This is one of those things that really just makes me feel so very incompetent. I'm supposedly so smart, but I can't even figure out basic computer stuff, and since everything noawdays is measured around computer ability, I'm proper ******** for the rest of my life. Adding extra insult is how so many people I know condescend me when I tell them I don't know how to do this stuff and they say "Wow, you really should, I'm amazed you don't" Like it's really all that ******** important...Why am I getting so pissed off?
Like Eddily is saying it is like learning a language. People who know all they know spend years playing around and reading up on that sort of stuff. Your still smart you just have knowledge in different areas. For instance, I know tons about insects, especially praying mantises. I have picked up stuff through my whole life including through actuall interaction. Many people I talk to however know parcticly nothing. That doesn't make them dumb or me autimaticly smart on a whole. It is just in that one area. They might however know something like computers. It all depends on what you deal with all the time. What you have to ask yourself is do you really enjoy playing around with computer codes and learning that sort of thing. If you do than you might want to look into taking some computer courses and such. From what I can tell however you seem to know enough to get around.

Enough that I guess things look bearable, but I want to do so much more, but I'm so inept I just can't
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:09 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Damn, Jolly Hats are really expensive, glad I got mine last year.
The prices just suddenly jumped (now that christmas is almost here), I got mine a few months ago for 3k whee

That's quite a difference. razz I'm not sure what I got mine for....

Eddily

Alfonse Maslow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:10 pm

Eddily
Alfonse Maslow
I don't know. Like, I don't know how Torrents work, and everyone's like "What? It's so easy? How do you NOT know kid stuff like that?" I just DON'T, alright? I didn't grow up using computers all my life like the rest of us seemed to. We got our best computer when I was a freshman in highschool. I was 15! And even then, my parents didn't know s**t about it, none of my family knew a damn thing about it. My dad's the only one who comes close, and his knowledge of computers is ANCIENT compared to what's used now...

Some is seriously wrong with me right now...I really shouldn't be like this, but I'm sitting here, on the verge of tears, and for no good reason at all...I need to see a doctor...This has happened before

If I came off that way before, I apologise. If you're a pirate like I am, you most likely know how to work them. Most of what I know about them I was told, only found out little bits for myself maybe. I don't have much of an outside life, so I've figured out random tidbits of computers. Everyone has their areas of expertise. My friend knows alot about history, I don't know much and could care less.

*huggles* Relax wuffie.

*huggles back* I don't know what's wrong with me right now. Fatigue doesn't usually get me this stressed out. I'm having a panic attack or some kind of anxiety or something. I know better..But wtf?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:11 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Damn, Jolly Hats are really expensive, glad I got mine last year.
The prices just suddenly jumped (now that christmas is almost here), I got mine a few months ago for 3k whee

That's quite a difference. razz I'm not sure what I got mine for....

I got mine in a gift box

Alfonse Maslow

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:12 pm

Alfonse Maslow
*huggles back* I don't know what's wrong with me right now. Fatigue doesn't usually get me this stressed out. I'm having a panic attack or some kind of anxiety or something. I know better..But wtf?

*pets* Is there anything else that can be doing this to you now?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:14 pm

Eddily
Alfonse Maslow

I don't know. Maybe I'm jealous from seeing all the really cool profiles and I know I'll never have on as cool as theirs. That's probably it. Anything I make artwise is total s**t. I can write, I guess, but it's not like anything I ever write is gonna get published or anything. Or faved for that matter. It's just gonna get critiqued and tweeked by other "superior" writers until it's nothing I came up with on my own

Alfonse Maslow

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:16 pm

Alfonse Maslow
Enough that I guess things look bearable, but I want to do so much more, but I'm so inept I just can't
Yes you can, you just can't do it in one massive leap. It's not something that you can just will into existense it takes hard work. I would really suggest taking a beginner level class on programming or just basic in general depending on the level you want

You don't need a doctor. Your really upset right now probably not specificly on the ability to do a custom profile. It is part of the growing older things. When your young, you define yourself by all the things you could do. But as you get older, it is all the things you can't do. For instance, I can't become a gymnist. Sure I could probably go to a class and learn a few basics, but my body physically can't handle it. I could never become a world class athlete.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:17 pm

Alfonse Maslow
Eddily
Alfonse Maslow

I don't know. Maybe I'm jealous from seeing all the really cool profiles and I know I'll never have on as cool as theirs. That's probably it. Anything I make artwise is total s**t. I can write, I guess, but it's not like anything I ever write is gonna get published or anything. Or faved for that matter. It's just gonna get critiqued and tweeked by other "superior" writers until it's nothing I came up with on my own

Alot of people aren't good at art, just look at me. rofl Profiles are very low on the important meter.

Eddily

Alfonse Maslow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:22 pm

Eddily
Alfonse Maslow
Eddily
Alfonse Maslow

Alot of people aren't good at art, just look at me. rofl Profiles are very low on the important meter.

I just wanna talk to my mate and go to bed right now, but my roommate is up doing something, and I can't go to sleep right now. I guess...Anyone I could chat with would make me feel a little better. Everyone else I've IMed tonight is either sick, depressed, or on their way out the door
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:23 pm

Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Yes you can, you just can't do it in one massive leap. It's not something that you can just will into existense it takes hard work. I would really suggest taking a beginner level class on programming or just basic in general depending on the level you want

You don't need a doctor. Your really upset right now probably not specificly on the ability to do a custom profile. It is part of the growing older things. When your young, you define yourself by all the things you could do. But as you get older, it is all the things you can't do. For instance, I can't become a gymnist. Sure I could probably go to a class and learn a few basics, but my body physically can't handle it. I could never become a world class athlete.

My Uni's courses are a bit too advanced for me, even at the basic level. They already expect you to know a handful of stuff I've never heard of. Besides, I can't fit it into any of my requirements. The credits would go no where

Alfonse Maslow

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:24 pm

Alfonse Maslow
I just wanna talk to my mate and go to bed right now, but my roommate is up doing something, and I can't go to sleep right now. I guess...Anyone I could chat with would make me feel a little better. Everyone else I've IMed tonight is either sick, depressed, or on their way out the door

Maybe he can do more than I am right now. I'm still here for a bit. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:25 pm

Eddily
Alfonse Maslow

Maybe he can do more than I am right now. I'm still here for a bit. 3nodding

If only he were on. He knows a fair amount about computers, but doesn't give a damn about Gaia, so asking him for help would be kinda moot. We can chat Ed

Alfonse Maslow

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:26 pm

Alfonse Maslow
My Uni's courses are a bit too advanced for me, even at the basic level. They already expect you to know a handful of stuff I've never heard of. Besides, I can't fit it into any of my requirements. The credits would go no where
Out of curiosity what is your major?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:29 pm

Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow

Psychology

Alfonse Maslow

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Alfonse Maslow
Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow

Psychology
O.o that is interesting. I only took a basic course in it for some credits but I found it fasinating. 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games