Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 am
Glad you could join us, Commander.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 am
Ral Roke
Alright someones going to have to give me Sasha or else I'm going to take some heads off. I don't try none of that backstabbing bullshit because I came prepared. And if you don't think that I can snipe, be warned that I have played 76 hours of sniper in TF2, and that's my fourth most played class.
Sorry, Ral, I sold my sasha... But the price is goin' down pretty rapidly, so if you quest for it, you'll probably be able to get it pretty quick.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 am
elvisnake
Ral Roke
Alright someones going to have to give me Sasha or else I'm going to take some heads off. I don't try none of that backstabbing bullshit because I came prepared. And if you don't think that I can snipe, be warned that I have played 76 hours of sniper in TF2, and that's my fourth most played class.
Sorry, Ral, I sold my sasha... But the price is goin' down pretty rapidly, so if you quest for it, you'll probably be able to get it pretty quick.

I told you Ral wanted one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:29 am
Yeah, you did. I'm well within my capacity to acquire another, if he wants to offer a trade.  

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 am
I'll buy one eventually. They should keep going down until the item you can get them from is no longer in the cash shop. To be honest I'm trying to get a full set of armor right now to go with fremere's guard and the like.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:39 am
So I Finally played TF2 for the first time the other day, and I instantly fell in love. Made me wish I had a computer good enough (or a 360 working enough) to get it. I loved that game, especially the Heavy.  

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:40 am
On a side note, as of this morning, I have played a total of approximately 522.8 hours of Team Fortress 2. I'm not sure weather I'm proud of that or if I should feel sad or ashamed. Just kind of shows how addicted to the game I am.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:43 am
elvisnake
So I Finally played TF2 for the first time the other day, and I instantly fell in love. Made me wish I had a computer good enough (or a 360 working enough) to get it. I loved that game, especially the Heavy.
Heavy is my best class, and you should definitely get it on PC, otherwise you'll miss all of the updates. Truthfully you don't need a great PC to play the game. It helps with frame rates, but I know quite a few players who manage just fine with lesser computers.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:26 am
Heavy is my best class too. Followed by Medic, probably. Everybody's always glad to see a medic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:27 am
Ral Roke
elvisnake
Heavy is my best class, and you should definitely get it on PC, otherwise you'll miss all of the updates. Truthfully you don't need a great PC to play the game. It helps with frame rates, but I know quite a few players who manage just fine with lesser computers.

I only have it on 360 crying Valve hates me.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:33 am
My favorite classes are the Sniper, Spy, Medic, and Scout.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:55 am
I love good medics as long as they know to stay alive. I don't care if they abandon me to death if they're in danger as long as they keep the uber for me to rip through the enemy when I get back.

My top three classes are the Heavy, The Scout, and The Engineer. All three of which consist of my most played classes though not in the same order. The only two classes that I consider myself bad at are The Spy and The Demoman, and even then I'm at least capable with them. Neither of those two classes are above 15 hours.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:59 am
Missing00
Ral Roke
elvisnake

I only have it on 360 crying Valve hates me.
It isn't so much that Valve hates you, it's the fact that a 360 doesn't have the specs, including memory, to include all of that. They explained a few of their problems with the delay on that if you check the official blog. You just have go back a bit because of the announcement on how they fired everyone because of the leaked Meet The Spy video. Hilarious read actually.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:40 pm
When was Meet the Spy supposed to come out?  

elvisnake

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:45 pm
a little later than it actually did.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games