Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:35 pm
Captain Miaka123
-pops out into the air- hm??-looks down- ahhhhhh~! im to far uuup!!0.0
-stars to fall-
(we arent in the school we are in some kind of vampire lair in the middle of the woods that are east of the scholl)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:35 pm
i found a way a while back on how to break it *backflash with kio and mentor*
mentor: this seals of fate are not to be broken unless you can find a stronger seal.
kio:what would break this one?
mentor:the only way to break this one is by blood of a friend and the next on must be of a purer blood than last time  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:37 pm
schrodinger333
i found a way a while back on how to break it *backflash with kio and mentor*
mentor: this seals of fate are not to be broken unless you can find a stronger seal.
kio:what would break this one?
mentor:the only way to break this one is by blood of a friend and the next on must be of a purer blood than last time
*stop the search* "how? i will do anything to get you guys out of here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm
notingles
Captain Miaka123
-pops out into the air- hm??-looks down- ahhhhhh~! im to far uuup!!0.0
-stars to fall-
(we arent in the school we are in some kind of vampire lair in the middle of the woods that are east of the scholl)

(i no i read the comments earier!yuki was kidnapped by vamps and is stuck in a dark world somewhere and kio needs a stronger seal to keep his powers in check so he wont kill everyone that oppes as a threat)  

Shiori_Azure

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm
i need the blood of a true friend and ill need the blood of a purer body for the next seal  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:41 pm
schrodinger333
i need the blood of a true friend and ill need the blood of a purer body for the next seal
"daam*punch the wall with great ferocity, if it was only pure blood i wold be perfect..."(g2g)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm
(ciao)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:53 pm
As Yuki was teleported away from her lover Edward she sees that the young man had summoned her... "Dont think you can escape easily my love..." he says and I gasp and see Edward and Kio dead. I start to cry and I whisper " No! It never happened!" I yell and run in their direction they disapear into the black and im in the cold black where I started then I feel someone taking off my dress. Yuki starts to cry unsure whos doing this to her and she turns around and sees her Master....  

ViniCullen

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 pm
*Sarah wakes up and heads out of her room in her silk P.J.s to look for someone she may know*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm
schrodinger333
(ciao)

(bye?)  

Shiori_Azure

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:32 pm
(for noti) *goes to sleep in the cellhe is stuck in*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm
Yuki runs away from the younger man and runs into Kios cell crying and I hold onto him tightly. "I will get us out ok? dont die on me..." she whispers then stands up slowly and grabs her tummy in pain.  

ViniCullen

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm
*wakes up and sees yuki and thought of the seal*yuki i need you help with something  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm
" What can I do? " she says quickly and quietly. The strap to her dress slides off her shoulder.  

ViniCullen

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 pm
i need you help to break these seal i have *shows her the seals of fate*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i need a drop of your blood to break these seals please help me and we will get out of here.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games