Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

scintillio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:31 pm
i think he meant boyfriend XD

=O i didnt know that >< awesome! >> i love ppl who buy things for you XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:34 pm
OooO.....lmao! No! Not a boy-friend. Seriously, just a friend. I mean, we've had our history but we are strictly friends now. He has a gf and i'm alone so it all works out. ^^

I love people who buy things for me too. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:35 pm
the only donation i ever got was a narwhale plush, but ended up selling it, since it didn't match any of my avi's  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Ronzalpha201
the only donation i ever got was a narwhale plush, but ended up selling it, since it didn't match any of my avi's

Oh really? *sniffles* I'm sorry. I've gotten so many items from people...it makes me feel bad now. emo  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:40 pm
no, it's just that:
1) you're more popular
2) i worry about school more
3) my school is torture as a nationwide HS
4) NYC has top medical facilities and equipment, but suck as hospitals.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:42 pm
Ronzalpha201
no, it's just that:
1) you're more popular

1) I'm not popular! eek
2) Hey! Don't forget, I'm in nursing school...lol ^^
3) ............eh...ok lol
4) I work at a hospital and bring the stress home with me. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:43 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:44 pm
=___= wow ron,

im sorry you feel that way~ *hugs him* im not as...accepted....as i wish i could be either, but---

there are ways to live comfortably, and happily, without being popular---just, gotta find it... ^^  

scintillio

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:45 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
no, it's just that:
1) you're more popular

1) I'm not popular! eek
2) Hey! Don't forget, I'm in nursing school...lol ^^
3) ............eh...ok lol
4) I work at a hospital and bring the stress home with me. ^^

damn my jokes are as horrible as ever. calculus is sooooo damn annnnnnooooooyyyyinnnnnngggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:46 pm
you were joking??? eek

Yes, calculus does suck and thats why I'm not majoring in math...lmao! ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:49 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
you were joking??? eek

lmao. anyhow, since i'm taking math a year ahead of my classmates (junior math in sophmore year), i get AP Calculus (which sucks even more- advanced college level math) in my senior year  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:51 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
you were joking??? eek

lmao. anyhow, since i'm taking math a year ahead of my classmates (junior math in sophmore year), i get AP Calculus (which sucks even more- advanced college level math) in my senior year

aww..poor baby! *huggles* It'll be ok. You know what you should do? You should take like tai chi or yoga classes like me! ^^ I go every single morning before school. Don't you notice my mood change? lmao! jk  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:53 pm
scintillio
=___= wow ron,

im sorry you feel that way~ *hugs him* im not as...accepted....as i wish i could be either, but---

there are ways to live comfortably, and happily, without being popular---just, gotta find it... ^^

Popularity is one ov the dumbest things around. People change themselves so they can "chill" with people that are only bad influences. If someone can't except you for who you are, ******** em. It doesn't matter if you have a great deal of friends. It matters the magnitude of the ones you do have, small number or not. For instance, I have in real life, 1 person I can call truly, a great friend. And really, I'v never been so happy around her. I mean, this ONE person, is just so great, and does so much. She's more than enough. No need for others. Sure, other friends are great. But, not neccessary.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:54 pm
lol, well, the only martial arts here are karate and we do military...and non-military stuff, such as push-ups, sit ups, overkilling a punching bag (i'm suprised that it never falls off the ceiling), and cartwheels (you're probably wondering WTF!?!?!?!. well, i wonder that too).  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:57 pm
Yup...you took the words right out of my mouth. lol ^^

( I hope you guys don't think i'm "popular". I'm just a person who is easy to get a long with and like to make friends. I talk a lot too...that could be part of it....lol ^^ )  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games