Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:56 am
good roarning heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 am
G'day, K!
@Missing and Ral: Man, the stuff for Assassin's Creed 2 looks soooo incredible. Can't wait for it. Well that, Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, and pretty much every sequel for every game I've loved that's coming out soon.  

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 am
elvisnake
G'day, K!
@Missing and Ral: Man, the stuff for Assassin's Creed 2 looks soooo incredible. Can't wait for it. Well that, Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, and pretty much every sequel for every game I've loved that's coming out soon.

I know. That's part of the reason it was one of the first games I bought for my brand new PS3. And I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 2 when it comes out though I'll wait for the PC version. I need to get Bioshock on my PC sometime, but that's on a long list.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 am
God, Bioshock is fantastic. It's one of the only genuinely scary games I've ever played.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:24 am
The Trooper class, for the Republic, has been reviealed for TOS.
It seems to be a cross between your typical Clone Trooper and a Clone Commando: An Elite Soldier that operates in small squads and uses a big rifle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:33 am
And, speaking of TOR, here's some Smuggler class info.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 am
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:48 am
Star Wars: The Old Republic cinematic video

I was literally on the brink of crying while watching this.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 am
Seen it, but Cinematics don't do much more than entertain me.
Games always have flashy cinematics for their trailers but it rarely truely reflects on the game itself in terms of graphics and what not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:37 pm
Cinematics are fun, but ultimately, they mean nothing. Whereas the new splinter cell game showed gameplay, and what they showed looks pretty damn cool. It looks more like a sequel to taken than a spliner cell game, though.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:50 pm
I just hope TOS meets the hype its trying to brew up.
I would love to be dodging bounty hunters, cracking sarcastic one liners, hitting the ladies with a corellian smile, and flying hot starships. I would love to be brokering barroom contraband deals with Hutt Minions over a game of cards and a few shots of Whiskey and then runnin' for the ship under a hail of blaster fire while the job goes to hell. I would love to be crusing the stars with an alien sidekick winning and loosing fortunes while living the life of an independent operator.
But while they promise that, I just don't think it will happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Bioware has yet to make a bad game though. If anyone can pull it off, they can.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 pm
Has YET.
And this game has yet to be released.

I'm not saying it will suck balls, I'm just saying it will not meet the expectations of the people waiting for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:05 pm
with so much hype, it's inevitable that everyone will be dissapointed. Hopefully it'll still be good.  

elvisnake

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm
I have faith in BioWare, but not in an Old Republic MMO. All MMOs try to be nowadays is WoW, because no-one can do it better than Blizzard, and until someone does, no-one will be as successful or not get buried, not even a Star Wars MMO could stand up to it I think.

I'd rather see a KotOR III more than a OR MMO.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games