Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 am

You mean at a loss as to how to detach from your current master to join the Tett Space Force? or just completely unsure what to do?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:42 am

both

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:46 am

Simple.

Before he can go on his trip, Gohgei is assigned to some secret mission by the Jedi Council, one fitting his skills but too dangerous for his untrained padawan.
Unwilling to expose his student to the dangers of his mission, he sends her to Ankara in the Tett System where she can continue her studies under Lord Stryder, someone Gohgei trusts to look after her.

After you arroive we'll sort things out from there.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:50 am

That’ll work, now I just got to think of how to write it up. Hopefully I’ll be able to post something latter on to day.

K-Blade

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:45 pm

Question about Mustafar. Does the current RP take place before or after the destruction of the planet's ecology turning it into the volcanic planet we know and love?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:49 pm

After.
The entry says thousands of years before the clone wars, and mentions the Sith comming to power, meaning the great hyperspace war.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 pm

Awesome, I could use the mining. Next stop Mustafar!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:56 pm

Bad news Johnny.
The planet isnt rediscovered until 300 bby.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:57 pm

Damn, but it's so close to my systems... I should have known better than to set my holdins in the backwater outer rim territories. I feel a bit like Nobunaga right now, coming from some backwater territories.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:58 pm

How do you think I feel?
You got several hundred star systems on me and I'm expected to put up a fair battle against you.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:00 pm

"The Thounsand Planets of the Sith Empire descend upon you, our blaster fire will out shine the sun!"

Bespin apparently has a jedi enclave at this time (yeah it's not taken until the Brotherhood of Darkness takes it but meh..) I think I should take them out considering they are in Sith territory.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:07 pm

Go right ahead.
Cloud Cty has been founded only recently.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:08 pm

It seems to be the only planet to the left of me that holds any value whatsoever. The tibanna gas mining will be handy.

EDIT: How big do you think a Jedi Enclave would be on Bespin right about now?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:12 pm

Hmm...at most fifty.
However, the Enclave isnt around during this era, apparently. It exists later on.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:14 pm

The Wookiepedia article impies that there is one before the Sith take it. Either way it's going to be a quick and brutal take over.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games