Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 pm
Ms Edyn
"Yes, we are pretty distracting," Night said, flopping down on the nearest couch and throwing a small wave towards RC as she spotted him walking in before returning to the conversation, "As for our numbers, it's as V said. Too many to count, really. Off the top of my head, I'd guess about ten, maybe? And those are just the ones that live here. We've got a few others apart of the team that are elsewhere at the moment."

RC waves and walks over to where Night is and stands next to the couch she is on. "Long time, no see my lovely lush. It has been far too long since we had a good drinking night together." he says with a coy smile. He also lets out a puff of smoke from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm
"I get the feeling I'm going to love this place,' Keiko said giddily at Night and Sub before returning her attention to Reno. "I'm not so mean that I'd ignore you on purpose," she said teasingly.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 pm
"Lovely lush?" Night asked, staring up at RC for a long moment before shaking her head slightly and relaxing against the couch, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you already started the drinking without me tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:16 pm
It's at this time that Ceramew would be floating around, finding her way around Night, Sub and Keiko. "Oh, um... new one? Hey... anyway, yeah, there's a lot of hybrids here."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Smirking again, he grabbed her by the waist and picked her up. Putting her on his shoulder, Reno asked, "Really? Try ignoring me now." His smirk just grew with what he had just done. Nearby, Sneasal surprised the little Happiny, jumping out in front of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Ms Edyn
"Lovely lush?" Night asked, staring up at RC for a long moment before shaking her head slightly and relaxing against the couch, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you already started the drinking without me tonight."

"Ouch. Seems someone doesn't have a sense of humor." RC says with a frown. "and start drinking without you? what crazy talk is that?" he says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:20 pm
A bundled up Tails came into the room not long after Ceramew, hands buried deep in his pockets. His ears perked with the subject of conversation. "Did someone say hybrids?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:21 pm
"More like someone doesn't know how to recognize humor when he hears it," She said with a small smile before her attention shifted elsewhere. More specifically towards Tails. "Hey there, Kiddo. How you feeling?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:30 pm
Trigramatic
A bundled up Tails came into the room not long after Ceramew, hands buried deep in his pockets. His ears perked with the subject of conversation. "Did someone say hybrids?"
"Hm? Um... someone must've before I came here, but yeah. Are you okay over there?" Ceramew asked, looking over to Tails.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:33 pm
"Oh, hey Night, Ceramew," Tails said, but the boy went first to Ceramew and gave her a big hug. "I'm okay. And thanks for that shot of fire earlier, Ceramew. I used so much, it turns out I couldn't even draw heat on my own."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:37 pm
"Oof! Hey, put me down!" Keiko giggled as she was picked up.

Once released, Keiko dropped to her knees and hugged Ceramew and Tails before she could stop herself. She couldn't help it, the two were just too cute for words. "Hi," she says before standing back up.

Happiny fell on its butt when Sneasel jumped out in front of it. If Happiny were any other pokemon, she would probably have cried just then. But, being the embodiment of happiness, Happiny just giggled nervously at Sneasel's trick instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:39 pm
Ceramew was a little shocked from Tails' hug, but thinking back to what happened at Snowpoint, she had a feeling he already knew the chi offering was her doing. "Ooh, that, yeah, dun mention it... after doing what you did back there, you could use it more than me. I'm glad it was able to help you back there."

Though, being hugged by Keiko almost immediately after caught her off guard, leading her to just blink. "...Hi...."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:51 pm
As Tails was about to let go he found he'd just been hugged by someone else and for just an instant he stiffened, alert. But it was just a human girl, and he relaxed. "Hi," he said. "I'm Tails. And this is Ceramew. We don't know our real names. At least, I don't."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:07 pm
"Nice to meet you, Tails and Ceramew. Sorry about the surprise hug, I just... couldn't help myself. You're both very cute."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 pm
Letting Keiko down, he watched with a little amusement as she, for lack of better words, 'glomped' the pair of hybrids. Laughing a little, Reno quipped, "Quit smothering them."

The Sneasal just stuck its tongue out in fun before it casually poked the Happiny in the forehead. Hopping a bit on the spot, it began to slowly walk backwards, waiting for it to get up.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games