Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:57 pm
Ronzalpha201
lol, well, the only martial arts here are karate and we do military...and non-military stuff, such as push-ups, sit ups, overkilling a punching bag (i'm suprised that it never falls off the ceiling), and cartwheels (you're probably wondering WTF!?!?!?!. well, i wonder that too).

I went to military school for 2 and a half years ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:58 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
lol, well, the only martial arts here are karate and we do military...and non-military stuff, such as push-ups, sit ups, overkilling a punching bag (i'm suprised that it never falls off the ceiling), and cartwheels (you're probably wondering WTF!?!?!?!. well, i wonder that too).

ouch. marines training or basic?  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:03 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

Ooo...that explains a lot of things about you then....lol..or I am assuming it does... ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:04 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

Ooo...that explains a lot of things about you then....lol..or I am assuming it does... ^^

eek how mean.  

SandcastleBuilder

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:06 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

i bet that is just probably 1% of his life. wow, either i'm posting too fast or everyone is posting slower by the minute..

PS i won't be on too much the rest of this week, for you info, though i will reply all comments on my pro and all pm's  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:07 pm
SandcastleBuilder
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

eek how mean.

Lol..I wasn't trying to be mean.... *sniffles* I was just saying....like he's very direct and he's um......nvm....I look stupid already....i'll just go. sweatdrop

(me and my big mouth....)  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

Army JROTC. Full time. You have to live at the school. (My home is in Vegas, I was in KANSAS D<) No family or friend visits. Same thing as the actuall Army.

http://www.sjms.org/ourprogram/athletics/drillteam.html
I would be the asian looking kid with the trophy. Yes they are both mine D<. For those who don't know what we're in and why, it was Drill Team. For those who don't know what that is, check, here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill_team  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:08 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
SandcastleBuilder
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

eek how mean.

Lol..I wasn't trying to be mean.... *sniffles* I was just saying....like he's very direct and he's um......nvm....I look stupid already....i'll just go. sweatdrop

eek  

SandcastleBuilder

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:13 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
SandcastleBuilder
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

eek how mean.

You weren't being mean ^^
Yes it would explain it. Before I went I was a pretty bad person to be around. I still had the same mindset, but I was more intelorable. I learned a decent amount there. No longer was I so high and mighty. =P
One of the two things that have helped me. The other, is here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Bible  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:25 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

Army JROTC. Full time. You have to live at the school. (My home is in Vegas, I was in KANSAS D<) No family or friend visits. Same thing as the actuall Army.

I would be the asian looking kid with the trophy. Yes they are both mine D<. For those who don't know what we're in and why, it was Drill Team. For those who don't know what that is, check, here.

i know. i was in that program for a year till i called it quits because the ranks were stupid. we rank up for nearly nothing and we only get corporal if we enter military college.  

Ronzalpha201

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:50 pm
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

i know. i was in that program for a year till i called it quits because the ranks were stupid. we rank up for nearly nothing and we only get corporal if we enter military college.

that's why we always beat other schools xD
I'm sure your AFI score wasn't to great either. =/  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 am
0/10

You have no rhyme, No reason, And you smell of elitism.  

Dameon the -V-

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 am
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201

that's why we always beat other schools xD
I'm sure your AFI score wasn't to great either. =/

Wow, I can't imagine having to do that. I have problems with authority figures to a certain point, and I just couldn't handle military anything. Why did you go?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 am
Damme: 9. I like it, because for some strange, inexplicable reason, it reminds me of A Clockwork Orange.  

TheEmoSalesman

klowny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:15 am
Dammie-kins
0/10

You have no rhyme, No reason, And you smell of elitism.
i love this quote  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games