Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:10 pm
I can understand that, but as for me, I still like women, believe me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:17 pm
Calm down ladies. X3 And understand that a lot of guys here are bi and not fully homo. Only two I am sure about being fully gay are Fog and Skuger.  

Artemis Vulpes

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:20 pm
I don't think Fog counts. He feels me up. xD And makes out with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:32 pm
Sheol Zone

HOW COULD YOU TELL THEM ABOUT THAT, SHEOL?! THAT WAS OUR SECRET! *runs away crying* crying  

FogSage

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:33 pm
FogSage
Sheol Zone

HOW COULD YOU TELL THEM ABOUT THAT, SHEOL?! THAT WAS OUR SECRET! *runs away crying* crying

>> ~Gives chase~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:34 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Calm down ladies. X3 And understand that a lot of guys here are bi and not fully homo. Only two I am sure about being fully gay are Fog and Skuger.

I might not be TOTALLY gay yet......because I've never had a gay experience with a consenting gay partner. But.......I'm pretty sure I am by now. razz And if offered enough money, I'd do some things to a woman. Yes, SOME, not ALL. >> I wouldn't enjoy it, because I'd be a whore, but hey, it's money!  

FogSage

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:24 pm
Well, I must say that you've all told me pretty much what's on my mind. Although, I stayed with him when he was leading on the other girl because for some reason I thought she was a necessary sacrifice to keep him from living on the streets. Lame, I know. But a lot of things tolerated in the name of love are lame. sweatdrop

I'm not sure that I can trust him again enough to be a friend, but my heart longs for some sort of connection to him. So that's what I'm debating - and I'm sure it'll take a lot of consideration of all the pros (as few as there are) and cons (as many as there are) to decide which is the best route. I doubt I'd ever ignore him, though being one of those people that hardly has contact with him would probably be the first route.

I'd like to believe his apology is real and if it is I don't want to just shut him out of my life completely. However, for him to waste a year and a half of mine and my daughter's lives, giving us hope for better lives with a father in it for her... Well, he told me that during the engagement he only loved me as a friend. But can you really love someone at all when you're using them for sex and lying to them? No. I don't think so. He was so believable when he said he loved me and he'd marry me, that I don't know how I could possibly tell if he's lying to me in the future.

And that's one of the things I'm going to have to answer for myself (though right now the answers are no and unsure, respectively): Is this really someone that deserves me as a friend? Or that I even want as a friend?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:33 pm
Kei, i shouldn't give you advice, seeing as relationships and moi don't get along so well. In any case, I'd severe any and all connections. neutral It might hurt at first but i'd never risk the pain again.

Edit:

:/ WELL ******** ME FOR ******** SIGHING. .:.grrs.:.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Who remembers when I was straight? xd

And the constant teasing till they finally got you bi-curious enough. xd

You know what they say, don't knock it til you've tried it razz

That is partly the attitude that got me to break down. Oddly enough it was some fan art of a fan-fic (or lemon) that really started the process of opening me up.

If crenn ever ends of being gay, I'll kill him. That's already happened once with me...
D: That must suck. I've heard of it happening to another friend of mine once too.
Oh, Rainey, you didn't tell me what you think of the commission yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:06 pm
Rainey_angel81

If crenn ever ends of being gay, I'll kill him. That's already happened once with me...

Althought bisexual, I much prefer women over men sweatdrop  

Crenn

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:56 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Kei, i shouldn't give you advice, seeing as relationships and moi don't get along so well. In any case, I'd severe any and all connections. neutral It might hurt at first but i'd never risk the pain again.

Edit:

eek Did I do something? Or is the edit not in response to me?

sweatdrop

Either way, it's not quite that simple to sever any and all connections. Because if I sever my connections, that automatically severs my daughter's connections and I'd like to know if she's interested in hearing him out should he choose to apologize to her.

Then again...he's still ignoring me, only talking when he feels like it and that stuff. So I dunno, not acting like much of a friend anyhow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:37 pm
Dun have to listen to me 'cuz I got no kids..

Anyways, how old is your daughter? I think it'd be really rough on her to put her through that sort of stuff, just based on what he's done to you. Do you think it's wise to let him talk to her again? It may be unfair to sever all connections, even to her, but it's probably the best thing for your family.

After all, you have to think... Do you want her having the same problem later in life? When she's older, she'll understand you cutting him out of your lives, but will she understand you setting the both of you up for more hurt and disaster?

The guy's an idiot and a mistake. You get over mistakes by learning from them and not doing them again! Block him, delete him, do whatever you need to to make sure that he's just a footnote in your lifestory.

Sheol Zone

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:33 pm
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

You know what they say, don't knock it til you've tried it razz

That is partly the attitude that got me to break down. Oddly enough it was some fan art of a fan-fic (or lemon) that really started the process of opening me up.

D: That must suck. I've heard of it happening to another friend of mine once too.
Oh, Rainey, you didn't tell me what you think of the commission yet.

I thought I had. I LOVE IT!
and it made my mate horny but you don't need to know that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:40 am
Keikara Sa
UglyCoyoteNG

Edit:

eek Did I do something? Or is the edit not in response to me?

sweatdrop

Either way, it's not quite that simple to sever any and all connections. Because if I sever my connections, that automatically severs my daughter's connections and I'd like to know if she's interested in hearing him out should he choose to apologize to her.

Then again...he's still ignoring me, only talking when he feels like it and that stuff. So I dunno, not acting like much of a friend anyhow.

sweatdrop no that was me venting somthing else.

I wouldn't allow your daughter to talk to him. He sounds like he's more trouble then he's worth. Thats just me,though.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games