Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 pm
Cale Darksun
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake
Well, my avatar is now well suited for sleeping with green women, should any make themselves apparent...

I scoff at you, "Captain."
show some respect to your elders, boy. In my day, real captains wore gold. Red is for expendables.

And now Gold is expendable.
Funny how Starfleet no longer recognizes your worth there, skippy. Gold got dumbed down to Ops. Red's in Command now. The Ships are faster, the tech is better, and quite honestly, the jumpsuits are an improvement.
All occured because they made Red command.
Damn kids and your technology... Get off my space-lawn!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Just as soon as I finish phasing my name into it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 pm
The greenshirts don't get enough respect, but they should. Them's the Marines, boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:34 pm
The Marines are the 501st of Non-Star Wars military operations. Except their battle armor doesn't look nearly as cool.  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm
Moo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 am
Cale Darksun
Rodyn
And, speaking of TOR, here's some Smuggler class info.

Reposted for Ral's benefit.
Interesting... still doubt I'll pick the game up. I will keep my ear to the ground for it anyhow.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake
Well, my avatar is now well suited for sleeping with green women, should any make themselves apparent...

show some respect to your elders, boy. In my day, real captains wore gold. Red is for expendables.

Funny how Starfleet no longer recognizes your worth there, skippy. Gold got dumbed down to Ops. Red's in Command now. The Ships are faster, the tech is better, and quite honestly, the jumpsuits are an improvement.

You do know that throughout much of the Original Series, Kirk wore green. The mysterious green, no one knows if it meant anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 am
stellarmagic
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake

You do know that throughout much of the Original Series, Kirk wore green. The mysterious green, no one knows if it meant anything.
I'd say it represented all the green women he slept with,. but who knows?  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 am
Des Voh
I have faith in BioWare, but not in an Old Republic MMO. All MMOs try to be nowadays is WoW, because no-one can do it better than Blizzard, and until someone does, no-one will be as successful or not get buried, not even a Star Wars MMO could stand up to it I think.

Praising Blizzard only furthers the stereotype that World of Warcraft is fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 pm
There's always EVE Online. That ain't WoW.  

stellarmagic

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 pm
I have a friend who's been trying to get me into eve. I've almost succumbed, but the monthly fee has thus far scared me off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm
$14 bucks a month is about standard for MMOs... at least for those that you don't have to pay for updates.  

stellarmagic

Rodyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm
stellarmagic
There's always EVE Online. That ain't WoW.

I tried EVE for about a month. While I love that it's the only true sandbox MMO out there (not counting Second Life), I couldn't stand being so paranoid everywhere I went.

Guild Wars is my MMO until STO or TOR come out. Incidentally, there's no monthly fee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 pm
I'm just not much for MMO's I guess... I don't even like zOMG, and it's the casualest one ever..  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm
It's not exactly the greatest one out there, however.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games