Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara drags Ryoji to the school and then waves to everyone. she nudges Ryoji then he says "sup..." Izara sighs then Ryoji frees his hand and goes to sit under a tree, not bothering to look anywhere but his hands.
Izara sighs and sits by Sarah, then smiles at her apologeticly

Shirotora in neko-boy form wearing his sisters gym cloths falls out from the tree, landing on the ground head first. "owy owy owy"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
......*head pops out of bushes*......*sees new person*.........*head goes back in bushes with ears sticking out*

*Sarah sees rez and quiet like a ninja surprises him with a hug* Hai rez!!!

......(without feeling)hello..........

*Smiles at him and makes him hug back by saying* Hug er i wont let go!! iz serious! btw whats rong hun?

*still without feeling* Nothing,i just lose feeling sometimes when i lose certain amount of blood......like when i got my tail stuck in the cafe door yesterday and it bled out a lot .-.

*Looks surprized* Oh you poor thing can i help any?

*shows tail* (no feelings still)No,it's ok,as you can see,it isnt bleeding anymore but it still shows where my tail got stuck in door *points to spot where tail got caught in door*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex

......(without feeling)hello..........

*Smiles at him and makes him hug back by saying* Hug er i wont let go!! iz serious! btw whats rong hun?

*still without feeling* Nothing,i just lose feeling sometimes when i lose certain amount of blood......like when i got my tail stuck in the cafe door yesterday and it bled out a lot .-.

*Looks surprized* Oh you poor thing can i help any?

*shows tail* (no feelings still)No,it's ok,as you can see,it isnt bleeding anymore but it still shows where my tail got stuck in door *points to spot where tail got caught in door*

*leans across and gently kisses it* Feel better soon hunny!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:58 pm
.........ok .-.  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 pm
ODST Rex
.........ok .-.

*Smiles and hugs yew again then giggles and sits on the ground thinking is i like Reks (My bf( Or Ryoji (My love) Better*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:02 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
.........ok .-.

*Smiles and hugs yew again then giggles and sits on the ground thinking is i like Reks (My bf( Or Ryoji (My love) Better*

.......*climbs in tree and hangs self upside down by holding on with tail calm*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm
*sees cat ears sticking out of bushes* who are you nya?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:05 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara drags Ryoji to the school and then waves to everyone. she nudges Ryoji then he says "sup..." Izara sighs then Ryoji frees his hand and goes to sit under a tree, not bothering to look anywhere but his hands.

*Stays by Izara and surprises her with a hug then hugs Ryoji* Hi guys what are you up to today? *Sits back down by Izara*

Ryoji doesnt lift his eyes from his hands as he says "we just got back from the mall.....our youngest sister, Kai just got her whole appearence changed....."
Izara nods and then glances sadly at her brother  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm
Misuzu0614
*sees cat ears sticking out of bushes* who are you nya?

......*ears twitch*........*head goes up a little so Rez can see*........Rez.......*head goes back in bushes ears still sticking out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Stays by Izara and surprises her with a hug then hugs Ryoji* Hi guys what are you up to today? *Sits back down by Izara*

Ryoji doesnt lift his eyes from his hands as he says "we just got back from the mall.....our youngest sister, Kai just got her whole appearence changed....."

*Looks at Ryoji* Why does Izara seem sad?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shirotora in neko-boy form wearing his sisters gym cloths falls out from the tree, landing on the ground head first. "owy owy owy"

Izara looks at Shirotora *?*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:08 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

"oh she just....thinks our sister should......stay the same 4 more than a week...." Ryoji lies
Izara frowns at her brother  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:09 pm
nice to meetcha nya! im mitsuki. mitsuki fujimoto. may i ask wat you're doing nya?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm
Misuzu0614
nice to meetcha nya! im mitsuki. mitsuki fujimoto. may i ask wat you're doing nya?

......(says emotionless)Well,if you should know.......im sitting in the bushes  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

"oh she just....thinks our sister should......stay the same 4 more than a week...." Ryoji lies
Izara frowns at her brother

*Sensing his lie but wanting it not to get wierd i ignore it and whispers in Ryojis ear* You know Ryoji i still like you alot but i dont think that Izara even if i didnt have a bf would aprove of me *Stares strait ahed not wanting Ryoji to see her small tears that she couldnt be with him*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games