Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

Shun ;looked at her apologetically. "Sorry. My bad. Where's Ed?" Shun asked curiouslly.

....downstairs?
*yumi winced in pain again, and turned around. she began to walk the other way*

Shun goes up to her and helps. "Here let me help." He said worriedly.

*yumi shook her head slowly. taking a painful deep breath she walked a bit faster until she got to the door. tracing her hand as she walked down the hall, she slowed down intensly to walk down the stairs*

Shun followed and stood close behind her in case she needed help.

*making it down to the last step yumi saw the front door open. ignoring it, she walked into the library. not seeing daraith or ed around, she was confused. ed seemed perfectly fine. was daraith the same? was she the only one injured?! turning around to see shun, she said nothing. she only shrugged because ed wasnt around*

Shun smiled at her. "Want me to treat your injuries?" He suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:21 am
*Mio wakes up*
Mio:that was a werid dearm being Mayun's birde
Shadow:that was no dearm
Mio:what was i drinking
Shadow:you did a little  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*yumi shook her head slowly. taking a painful deep breath she walked a bit faster until she got to the door. tracing her hand as she walked down the hall, she slowed down intensly to walk down the stairs*

*making it down to the last step yumi saw the front door open. ignoring it, she walked into the library. not seeing daraith or ed around, she was confused. ed seemed perfectly fine. was daraith the same? was she the only one injured?! turning around to see shun, she said nothing. she only shrugged because ed wasnt around*

*yumi smirked. lifting up her shirt to reveal her whole body was wrapped in gauze, she shook her head.*
.....i just....hurt.
*her arms and legs were covered in gauze as well. although some were bloody and needed to be replaced, she sat down on the couch and held her arm.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*yumi smirked. lifting up her shirt to reveal her whole body was wrapped in gauze, she shook her head.*
.....i just....hurt.
*her arms and legs were covered in gauze as well. although some were bloody and needed to be replaced, she sat down on the couch and held her arm.*

Shun blushed when she did that and looked away. He saw the bloody gauze and sat next to her and started to replace them.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 am
Wolf1:Mio Mio i just found out you cant married Matun you see if you would already the queen of wolves that means you cant be queen of demons
Mio:why
Shadow:because wolves hate demons you see the wolves prockt the humns from the demons
Mio surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 am
Tora is lying on the bar table with her hands behind her head thinking about what to do about the last three hunters and why has she gone sobber for the past two weeks, her tail is swaying back and forth off the table and her ears are constintly scaning the area.  

Alice the Loving

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

.....i just....hurt.

Shun blushed when she did that and looked away. He saw the bloody gauze and sat next to her and started to replace them.

*yumi didnt have the strength to protest, although she felt better rather quickly.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

.....i just....hurt.

*yumi didnt have the strength to protest, although she felt better rather quickly.*

(Yo Red. hey Mio.)
Shun finished dressing her legs and arms and gave a satisfied grin. "There you go."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 am
*Mio walks around*
Mio:i cant beilve me cat neko is gone and now im a wolf
Shadow:came on wolfs are cool
Mio:i gusses  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

.....i just....hurt.

(Yo Red. hey Mio.)
Shun finished dressing her legs and arms and gave a satisfied grin. "There you go."

*yumi crossed her arms and reluctantly spoke.*
...thank you.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

.....i just....hurt.

(Yo Red. hey Mio.)

...thank you.

Shun smiled. "Your welcome."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

(Yo Red. hey Mio.)

...thank you.

Shun smiled. "Your welcome."

*yumi leaned back, recklessly smacking herself against the back of the couch. without an expressed hint of pain, she looked around at the books on the shelf*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:47 am
-mayun sat quietly in his study, two other figures sat down in the shadows-........this is getting out of hand
??? 1: indeed, we have to tell someone soon, things could go downhill really fast
??? 2: but how, we cant just go out into daylight.......its too risky........
me:...........what do we do, im in love with violet
-the two figured leaned forward, thier faces revealed, they looked exactly like mayun-
sev: and i love june
severus:......i think its only fair to tell you guys........im going to make mio my bride!
sev &mayun: WHAT!........
sev: you two never even dated
mayun: indeed
severus:.........ive always kinda liked her...........and im king of demons, i just prpositioned her to be my queen........she accepted ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 am
a mystious figure appers at the bar and it is in a white cloak with an eleigant black design. "well" says the figure with a femanit voice "you stoped drinking again" Tora looks to the figure " and you need to stop killing people in the name of god"
"ha, like that will ever happen"
"so" Tora says sitting up "what do you want'
" i just want a drink"
" fine" Tora slides off the table and fixes a glass of sake for the woman. "here" she says throwing the glass of sake to her.
"thanks" she says catching it than drinking it.
"please leave" Tora says reaching for her knife hiden under the table.
"ill be bck to finish this later" the woman says vanashing.  

Alice the Loving

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:53 am
RCT-1107 sev
-mayun sat quietly in his study, two other figures sat down in the shadows-........this is getting out of hand
??? 1: indeed, we have to tell someone soon, things could go downhill really fast
??? 2: but how, we cant just go out into daylight.......its too risky........
me:...........what do we do, im in love with violet
-the two figured leaned forward, thier faces revealed, they looked exactly like mayun-
sev: and i love june
severus:......i think its only fair to tell you guys........im going to make mio my bride!
sev &mayun: WHAT!........
sev: you two never even dated
mayun: indeed
severus:.........ive always kinda liked her...........and im king of demons, i just prpositioned her to be my queen........she accepted ^^

Mio:i cant beilve this your saying i cant marrid him
Shadow:yep your a wolves you have to prockt the humns from demons  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games