Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:18 pm

The way I read it, it staed that there was a ship used to train initiates in orubit around bespin circa 119 BBY.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:04 pm

For a planet such as Bespin at this time period how close would a enemy fleet have to be for scanners to pick them up?

Johnny Malone
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:48 pm

I is back.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Johnny Malone
For a planet such as Bespin at this time period how close would a enemy fleet have to be for scanners to pick them up?

Its pretty clear around bespin, so I guess pretty far.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 pm

Ok, I am having a hard time figuring out how I want to take over Bespin, which is bad because after tonight and until Sunday my ability to connect to the Internet is limited. At best if I don't get something up tonight it would be Friday at the earliest.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:35 am

Threaten to shoot down Cloud City from orbit if they dont surrender to you.
The planet doesnt even have shields, man. With the biggest city an open air floating platform, it's pretty much at your mercy.
Nothing they have can reach you from orbit, and its basically a non mining guild operation, meaning they're below the radar and under armed.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:58 am

*sigh*

I really hate foggy days. Who we waiting on, currently?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:22 am

Siren's doing her thing on Thule, taking her sweet time on getting the whole planet because she's busy getting her hair done and whatever BS you wanna assume.

Saria's open for encounter at the library, but I don't see it going anywhere. Currently she's unaware of Revan's Shield and wouldn't recognize either it or Saul, and her Jedi Knight companion probably wouldn't either.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:45 am

Well I need to post what Stryder's doing but it will have to wait a bit yet.
I'm in the middle of a project.

In addition, I need a mission I can throw Pash at, hence his lack of an appearance.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:56 am

He could investigate the rather large slave trade going through Nal Hutta and Nar Shadda, if you're into looking at what Nakara's brewing.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:01 pm

Investigate the slave trade?
In Huttspace?
I'd need the entire Jedi Investigator force and every badge totting law officer in the outer rim.

I'd have him assist Paul since the Jedi Investigator and the Jedi Shadow work for roughly the same branch of the Order, but Paul isnt moving at all.
I'll hold off on him yet until I see something the Council might want investigating.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:05 pm

Not the slave trade in totality; Nakara's also paying big bucks for force sensitive slaves, which may be more unique for investigation. While you're gonna be outgunned, you wouldn't have to take it down so much as find out why the future youth of the jedi are being kidnapped before the jedi can get to 'em.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:07 pm

Force Sensitive youth's eh?
Now theres something worth investigating.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:09 pm

Plus, i don't think the council would mind a shipment of fresh recruits, should you be able to manage their recovery....

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:10 pm

Right then.
Now I just need to find my box...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games