Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nope. None for me. I'll take my yummy butterscotch. emotion_omnomnom

ooooohh I like a good ole protein burger or pb&j whichever you want to call it...or just eat by the spoonful right out of the jar....yummy for the tummy....**laughs** now that brings back good memories..**smiles** racing to open the new jar of peanut butter and breaking it..not the jar the smooth top of the peanut butter....**laughing** the one who opened the jar was the one who got to put the spoon or knife in first.....

Protein Burger? .-.

well that is what TJ calls a pb&j sandwich cause peanut butter is full of protein...and he likes to be funny that way...

Oh, I've never heard ot called that.

It's certainly true though. Peanut butter is a great emergency food.

I think that is just something TJ thought up....he is always doing that...he can make us laugh that way....usually it is never a dull moment with him....

yeppers..

That's good.

It'll be in my emergency apocalypse bag for when the zombies show up. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Protein Burger? .-.

well that is what TJ calls a pb&j sandwich cause peanut butter is full of protein...and he likes to be funny that way...

I think that is just something TJ thought up....he is always doing that...he can make us laugh that way....usually it is never a dull moment with him....

yeppers..

That's good.

you going to throw it at the zombies?? or will you finally eat some....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Protein Burger? .-.

yeppers..

That's good.

Lol

It'd be to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeppers..

That's good.

Lol

It'd be to eat.

I would have plenty of around...smooth for me and extra crunchy for TJ...let's see what else would be good to have?? ooohh yeah good ole Spam.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeppers..

That's good.

Lol

It'd be to eat.

I would have plenty of around...smooth for me and extra crunchy for TJ...let's see what else would be good to have?? ooohh yeah good ole Spam.....

Definitely. It's actually got a very short, innocent list of ingredients, despite the myths, and while it's not very healthy, it'll last pretty long for meat.

Anything with a long shelf life is good. Especially canned foods, stuff that'll last and be easy to move.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good.

Lol

It'd be to eat.

Definitely. It's actually got a very short, innocent list of ingredients, despite the myths, and while it's not very healthy, it'll last pretty long for meat.

Anything with a long shelf life is good. Especially canned foods, stuff that'll last and be easy to move.

yeppers...and don't forget the can opener....better bring along more than one just in case one gets lost or broke...right??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good.

Lol

It'd be to eat.

yeppers...and don't forget the can opener....better bring along more than one just in case one gets lost or broke...right??

Yep. Lucky I prefer the mechanical ones. Although, when necessary, you turn a can upside down and grind it on cement, concrete, asphalt, or something like that and you can pry it right open.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

It'd be to eat.

Yep. Lucky I prefer the mechanical ones. Although, when necessary, you turn a can upside down and grind it on cement, concrete, asphalt, or something like that and you can pry it right open.

wow I never heard of that trick...or you can use only these new pop top cans..no need for can opener...but you are limited to what there is with them..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

It'd be to eat.

wow I never heard of that trick...or you can use only these new pop top cans..no need for can opener...but you are limited to what there is with them..

Yeah... But in a super bad emergency, you gotta take what you can find. And the one thing you can never lose or leave behind in knowledge. o.o

So it's always best to know how to handle things. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah... But in a super bad emergency, you gotta take what you can find. And the one thing you can never lose or leave behind in knowledge. o.o

well my friend you are so right with that one...

yeppers for if you do not know how to handle things you are going to be in a world of hurt....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeppers for if you do not know how to handle things you are going to be in a world of hurt....

Indeed. And I like knowing things, so hopefully it'll pay off in the long run.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I like know how some things work...I sometimes take things apart to see how they are put together..been pretty good at fixing a few things..but nothing really major..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I like know how some things work...I sometimes take things apart to see how they are put together..been pretty good at fixing a few things..but nothing really major..

Yeah, I don't have all of the technical knowledge, but I've often got an unusual fact ready, or a helpful tip.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah, I don't have all of the technical knowledge, but I've often got an unusual fact ready, or a helpful tip.

yes I know what you mean...I could always add a different point of view in a situation...which I have done that before when I was working..so I am sure I could do it again if the need arose and at a time like that I would want as much input as I could get....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:26 pm
Kay9214

Kay! :D  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games