Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:23 am
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

You know what they say, don't knock it til you've tried it razz

That is partly the attitude that got me to break down. Oddly enough it was some fan art of a fan-fic (or lemon) that really started the process of opening me up.

If crenn ever ends of being gay, I'll kill him. That's already happened once with me...
D: That must suck. I've heard of it happening to another friend of mine once too.
Oh, Rainey, you didn't tell me what you think of the commission yet.

I thought I had. I LOVE IT!
and it made my mate horny but you don't need to know that.
*blushes* Rain..... you didn't have to tell them that.... sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:54 am
Crenn
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81

If crenn ever ends of being gay, I'll kill him. That's already happened once with me...
D: That must suck. I've heard of it happening to another friend of mine once too.

XD what, that she wants to kill you if you gayup on her?  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:25 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81

Umm..... yeah......  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:08 am
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle

Umm..... yeah......
User Image

*Snickers*...

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:54 am
oh my god.

My throat hurts so bad. I can't swallow. Literally cannot. I have to spit into a cup every now and then, and my mouth tastes like death... it hurts to even turn my head. I want to go cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:05 am
Nekoyaki
oh my god.

My throat hurts so bad. I can't swallow. Literally cannot. I have to spit into a cup every now and then, and my mouth tastes like death... it hurts to even turn my head. I want to go cry.

Go to a doctor?  

Af Mas

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:35 am
Sheol has finally figured out how to make her greatgrandmother leave her alone. It involves her grandma's bedroom and really loud music. Oh well, I've got an actual computer (Plus my lappie) and a scanner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:47 am
xp

Not sure if it's kosher to dump here yet, seeing as I haven't been around long enough for anybody to care confused  

DeletedUsername420

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:56 am
Feline Apathy
xp

Not sure if it's kosher to dump here yet, seeing as I haven't been around long enough for anybody to care confused

It could be your first day hun, it does not matter. Feel free to say what you like.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:51 pm
Just letting everyone know, I switched from Aeden-Butterfly-Wings to The Mantis Queen.

Never liked the last name in my old one, plus the fact you can't use spaces anymore when you first sign up. That and the fact I always wanted to make an account titled The Mantis Queen, but was always too lazy to set up a new account. xd  

Ootheca

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:53 pm
Crenn
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle
Leyla Giselle
Rainey_angel81

Glad you both enjoy it. If you could, Rainey. Pay me as soon as possible. I'm trying to get enough money by Christmas to buy gifts. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:57 pm
The Mantis Queen
Just letting everyone know, I switched from Aeden-Butterfly-Wings to The Mantis Queen.

Never liked the last name in my old one, plus the fact you can't use spaces anymore when you first sign up. That and the fact I always wanted to make an account titled The Mantis Queen, but was always too lazy to set up a new account. xd

I saw the name on the main page and thought you'd changed your Krissim account. xD So suitable.  

Sheol Zone

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:00 pm
Sheol Zone
The Mantis Queen

I saw the name on the main page and thought you'd changed your Krissim account. xD So suitable.

All bow to the Mantis Queen!

Which is all the funnier to say considering that is a male account. whee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:11 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Zone
The Mantis Queen

All bow to the Mantis Queen!

Which is all the funnier to say considering that is a male account. whee
(Giggles) Yah, I thought some might find a bit of humor in the male account part, but it just seemed to fit so well. I mean, there is no way I would loose the name on my main account, and I knew if I made a 3rd mule I would never use it so this seemed the best choice. And why yes, all bow to The Mantis Queen! cool rofl  

Ootheca

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:18 pm
Oh god. He's a queen alright. >>  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games