Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara drags Ryoji to the school and then waves to everyone. she nudges Ryoji then he says "sup..." Izara sighs then Ryoji frees his hand and goes to sit under a tree, not bothering to look anywhere but his hands.
Izara sighs and sits by Sarah, then smiles at her apologeticly

Shirotora in neko-boy form wearing his sisters gym cloths falls out from the tree, landing on the ground head first. "owy owy owy"

Izara looks at Shirotora *?*

Shirotora sits up rubing the back of his head. "i nned to learn how to be like sis at that" Shirotora notices everyone thaere. "hey have you seen sis? i havent seen her since i fell asleep yesterday"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:16 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara drags Ryoji to the school and then waves to everyone. she nudges Ryoji then he says "sup..." Izara sighs then Ryoji frees his hand and goes to sit under a tree, not bothering to look anywhere but his hands.
Izara sighs and sits by Sarah, then smiles at her apologeticly

*Stays by Izara and surprises her with a hug then hugs Ryoji* Hi guys what are you up to today? *Sits back down by Izara*

Ryoji doesnt lift his eyes from his hands as he says "we just got back from the mall.....our youngest sister, Kai just got her whole appearence changed....."
Izara nods and then glances sadly at her brother

*Looks at Ryoji* Why does Izara seem sad?

"oh she just....thinks our sister should......stay the same 4 more than a week...." Ryoji lies
Izara frowns at her brother

*Sensing his lie but wanting it not to get wierd i ignore it and whispers in Ryojis ear* You know Ryoji i still like you alot but i dont think that Izara even if i didnt have a bf would aprove of me *Stares strait ahed not wanting Ryoji to see her small tears that she couldnt be with him*

Ryoji *tisk*
Izara frowns then whispers to Sarah, "wat should it matter that i dont approve?.....u apperently like my brother.......and i know for a fact that he REALLY likes u......the only thing stopping u 2 are the fact that u got impaitient and got a boyfreind!" Izara finishes with a huff
Ryoji looks up at her sister and smiles weakly then climbs into the tree and sulks silently  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm
ahh. sorry, must b boring here, i guess. do you know any racy here. im kinda looking for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:20 pm
Misuzu0614
ahh. sorry, must b boring here, i guess. do you know any racy here. im kinda looking for her.

*stands up* (emotionless) Yes i do......but i dont think she came to school today(she's not on)......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:20 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji doesnt lift his eyes from his hands as he says "we just got back from the mall.....our youngest sister, Kai just got her whole appearence changed....."

"oh she just....thinks our sister should......stay the same 4 more than a week...." Ryoji lies

*Sensing his lie but wanting it not to get wierd i ignore it and whispers in Ryojis ear* You know Ryoji i still like you alot but i dont think that Izara even if i didnt have a bf would aprove of me *Stares strait ahed not wanting Ryoji to see her small tears that she couldnt be with him*

Ryoji *tisk*
Izara frowns then whispers to Sarah, "wat should it matter that i dont approve?.....u apperently like my brother.......and i know for a fact that he REALLY likes u......the only thing stopping u 2 are the fact that u got impaitient and got a boyfreind!" Izara finishes with a huff
Ryoji looks up at her sister and smiles weakly then climbs into the tree and sulks silently

*Stares at Izara like she hit me with a brik* I do like your brother...alot but i want your aproval because i like you and i would give up any thing for you and Ryoji...ANYTHING considering i already gave my heart and soul *Stares ahed again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:22 pm
Misuzu0614

Izara looks up to her brother exspecting him to react, but he doesnt even flinch. Izara looks to her and shruggs  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 pm
what bad luck! (guess i missed her) what do you guys usually do around here? it seems kinda quiet!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:26 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji *tisk*

*Stares at Izara like she hit me with a brik* I do like your brother...alot but i want your aproval because i like you and i would give up any thing for you and Ryoji...ANYTHING considering i already gave my heart and soul *Stares ahed again*

Izara glares at Sarah then grabs her shirt and pulls her to face her then whispers furiously, "listen! i never sed i didnt approve of u! i just didnt want my brother to break ur heart!........he likes u a lot....more than hes ever cared for any1 else so who am i to not approve of someone he cares for that much?" Izara lets go of Sarahs shirt and apologizes  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 pm
Misuzu0614
what bad luck! (guess i missed her) what do you guys usually do around here? it seems kinda quiet!

(We usualy have crazy s**t going on but you never know today we might acctualy have CLASS for the first time in forever cuz it is or was spring break lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 pm
busos_gurl
Misuzu0614

(We usualy have crazy s**t going on but you never know today we might acctualy have CLASS for the first time in forever cuz it is or was spring break lol)

(emotionless voice still) Yeah......*tries to get out of bush but ends up falling to ground face first*......(says emotionless) ow  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:32 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji *tisk*

Izara glares at Sarah then grabs her shirt and pulls her to face her then whispers furiously, "listen! i never sed i didnt approve of u! i just didnt want my brother to break ur heart!........he likes u a lot....more than hes ever cared for any1 else so who am i to not approve of someone he cares for that much?" Izara lets go of Sarahs shirt and apologizes

*Brick face again* its ok and thank you for your approval im happy that hes happy and that you are *Then no longer able to stand it Sarah jumps into the tree tacles Ryoji and kisses him then stops* Im sorry i shouldnt have done that *Runs away to her room crying mumbleing to herself* How can i be so stupid i love him but i dont want to hurt him worse than i already have *Gets to her room and throws herslef on her bed and cries uncontrolably*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji *tisk*

*Brick face again* its ok and thank you for your approval im happy that hes happy and that you are *Then no longer able to stand it Sarah jumps into the tree tacles Ryoji and kisses him then stops* Im sorry i shouldnt have done that *Runs away to her room crying mumbleing to herself* How can i be so stupid i love him but i dont want to hurt him worse than i already have *Gets to her room and throws herslef on her bed and cries uncontrolably*

Ryoji lays on the ground not sure to b happy, sad, confused, or understanding........
Izara looks to Ryoji and then sighs from his expression  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 pm
Shirotora yells waveing his arms "HAS ANYONE SEEN TORA!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:36 pm
*became concerned* are you alright ummm... rez? *helps him up*  

bones and rot

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games