Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 am
sev: well we need to think of something......
mayun: SHUN......shun would be the first to understand....a secret like this has to be let out slowly.................and ive met few as calm, or complacent as shun.........
severus: summon him here, quickly!
-sev summons shun through a mysterious telepathic link he and only he can form-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:55 am
Shun decides to leave Yumi to rest and says goodbye. He exits the house and decides to go visit Nemu and heads for Mayun's mansion.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am
*having been out of it for two whole days, yumi wasn't tired. she wanted to take a walk. stumbling getting up, she exited the house and walked the border of the woods as usual*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am
RCT-1107 sev
mayun: SHUN......shun would be the first to understand....a secret like this has to be let out slowly.................and ive met few as calm, or complacent as shun.........

AS he was walking, Shun was teleported and hit the ground hard. "Ow!" Shun said as he stood up and rubbed his back. Then he noticed the three of them and blinked. "Okay...There are tree of you.. Why?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

AS he was walking, Shun was teleported and hit the ground hard. "Ow!" Shun said as he stood up and rubbed his back. Then he noticed the three of them and blinked. "Okay...There are tree of you.. Why?"

severus: told you, a few simple questions, and hopefully we can put this behind us
sev: indeed, heres hoping
mayun: good evening shun, you see, when i told you my entire family was killed.......i lied, thiers these two, my twin brothers, severus, and sev, and me, mayun makes 3...........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

severus: told you, a few simple questions, and hopefully we can put this behind us
mayun: good evening shun, you see, when i told you my entire family was killed.......i lied, thiers these two, my twin brothers, severus, and sev, and me, mayun makes 3...........

"Okay. So your family isn't dead. You have siblings. Where have they been all this time?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Okay. So your family isn't dead. You have siblings. Where have they been all this time?"

they have been here this entire time, they just simply dont come out at the same time as me, we go out one at a time, por work hard to avoid each other ^^
(be back later, gotta go school cloths shopping)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

they have been here this entire time, they just simply dont come out at the same time as me, we go out one at a time, por work hard to avoid each other ^^
(be back later, gotta go school cloths shopping)

(KK)
"Oh. I see that makes sense. MAyun, does Nemu know you have siblings?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 am
*approaching the town, yumi tried her best to hide her pain. she walked as normally as possible.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 am
"i guess its time for me to see how everyone else is" Tora says grabing a bottle of sake and walking outside.  

Alice the Loving

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 am
*yumi sat on the fountain. looking up at the clouds she realized she was more tired than expected, having been out of it for two days straaight.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:23 am
Tora walks to the town and heads for the fountain, the bottle of sake un open. "have i littery stoped drinking becuase im stressed or has something else happened to me?" she says looking at the bottle before she trips on a stick and falls into the fountain head first.  

Alice the Loving

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 am
*still looking at the sky, yumi stretched her hand out and caught tora's head before it hit the edge of the fountain. at once she winced in pain, but didnt move*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:41 am
"geez i cant walk when im drunk or sobber" Tora says pushing herself up. "are you okay yumi?"  

Alice the Loving

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 am
*yumi was taaken back that tora knew her name. not expressing any form of suprise, she responded*
im fine.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games